The Resistance

Destructere

Umm, aren't you from America, with english being your mother language? Think you should read his post once more...

DeletedUser

No English isn't my first language and surely not my last to learn. But if u didn't read it I fixed what I said. And omer childish you, unblocked me a few minutes ago.

DeletedUser120275

Nope I never did. I had no reason to do it before you betrayed us.

DeletedUser

Only ppl who ever did me over was always bip. Never did I get attacked by tea. I mean me as a player on the acc if sam. Got attacked was because tea found out I as a person wasn't on it I always covered the fantastic 8 from the group like I've said before I had plans. Isnt it weird attacks started at the south group after my "disappearance" ? I wonder why.
#teamtea

DeletedUser120275

No attacks started because we oped Hardnutz. We gave your account to Sam when Tea's op started. It is not about you at all.

Lost One

Alot of misinformation ... but who cares... Rathunder doing what he did doesnt really matter. It makes him feel better, thats fine..

BIP did not try to steal his account, really they did the morale thing, and tried to save it from being rimmed.. as most would do...

Rathunder was the original owner, and decided to take it back , and thats his right. (although unethical)

He isnt/wasnt a good enough player to make it to end world, or contribute to a winning tribe, hence why he pulled this move...

He can only make a dent in the world, by causing drama , spreading misinformation among other things..

Arguing about it is pointless, whats done is done...

Rathunder account would have been rimmed long ago..now it will be... its a circle.

Added: Also, this has nothing to do with TEA really, and everything to do with Rathunders hurt feelings... he disappeared for weeks, and was mad when we didnt welcome him back with open arms , and forgive him for abandoning us... On this game of TW , leaving for 3 weeks, is like a lifetime... SO when he came back, and was spurned.. it started this turn of events.. Rathunder is simply a butt hurt child, who is throwing a nice tantrum. It will all be over in a week or two, and we can get back to playing TW ...

Last edited:

Lost One

I wasnt one of the ones arguing about it was I ?

Perhaps you have me confused with someone else..

I think I made 1 or 2 posts about it... not sure where the 3 other pages came from :rolleyes:

Edit: 1 post on Page 37 ( I guess im a big arguer )

Murph, you are a weak soul..

:)

Murph Step 1: Accuse others of flaming
Murph Step 2 : Flame

DeletedUser

Who else said this other than you lost
"It wasn't right but at the same time it was like he saved you from drowning and then f@#$ed your girl" even u know it was wrong , and i told everyone in bip countless times I'd rather have my acc rimmed than to give it to the enemy didn't I lost?
U were the problem starter. I left you as permanent acc sitter if anything happened to me. So i hold u responsible for all this. Omer just made it worst. What about the other acc I believe at one point banana, another fka and then the most recent one lee hughs. They all left for weeks like I did so don't put that bs on me.m y acc was easily manageable U just found the easy way out and told my co to give u information. Wrong by his part aswell. But u knew I would come back. And when I let you know same switched everything around. So yea u could've stopped this.

And when I mean omer made it worse he doesn't keep his mouth shut. Kept bashing on me. So like I told banana from the beginning back when I stoped playing for good this will cost you the world.

Deleted User - 10618707

Alot of misinformation ... but who cares... Rathunder doing what he did doesnt really matter. It makes him feel better, thats fine..

BIP did not try to steal his account, really they did the morale thing, and tried to save it from being rimmed.. as most would do...

Rathunder was the original owner, and decided to take it back , and thats his right. (although unethical)

He isnt/wasnt a good enough player to make it to end world, or contribute to a winning tribe, hence why he pulled this move...

He can only make a dent in the world, by causing drama , spreading misinformation among other things..

Arguing about it is pointless, whats done is done...

Rathunder account would have been rimmed long ago..now it will be... its a circle.

Added: Also, this has nothing to do with TEA really, and everything to do with Rathunders hurt feelings... he disappeared for weeks, and was mad when we didnt welcome him back with open arms , and forgive him for abandoning us... On this game of TW , leaving for 3 weeks, is like a lifetime... SO when he came back, and was spurned.. it started this turn of events.. Rathunder is simply a butt hurt child, who is throwing a nice tantrum. It will all be over in a week or two, and we can get back to playing TW ...

Lol, exercising your right to do whatever you want with your account is unethical? Hilarious.

Lost One

Show me your account sitting history, I never even knew you passed the sit.. nor did I take it. I dont remember ever agreeing to being your permanent sitter..

What revenge ? You just caused a disruption in the front... nothing more...

I wasnt the one that got your information and got a new owner..im not sure why you try to pin that on me... You act like I was supposed to be responsible for your account.. I am running my own account..

You are roping me into an argument , which I dont want.

Im still around, and that wont change anytime soon.. so , if you feel you got Revenge .. im happy for you.

My advice , find a CO player on future worlds, so when you disappear , these things wont happen.

best of luck with the revenge , and best of luck in future worlds :)

Lost One

Lol, exercising your right to do whatever you want with your account is unethical? Hilarious.

You know thats not what is unethical ... thats not the implication.. I feel leaving for a month, then coming back and stealing others hard work is unethical.. its very easy to see both sides though, which i why i ALSO stated, that it was Rats right to do so, although I personally didnt agree with it...

nice try though

DeletedUser

You know thats not what is unethical ... thats not the implication.. I feel leaving for a month, then coming back and stealing others hard work is unethical.. its very easy to see both sides though, which i why i ALSO stated, that it was Rats right to do so, although I personally didnt agree with it...

nice try though

U said it yourself it's not right to steal others work I offered that 60k samual added to the acc back. Because fairly I left it at 540k so yea it hurts playing for months through the hardest part of the game just to get it all stolen from.

Now the acc was at nearly 900k don't know don't care and saying sam did all the work is bs. I came back when it was at 600k. My bad sometimes I slow on my movements and just wait till it hurts more ;)

Have some of your own medicine.

DeletedUser120275

Who else said this other than you lost
"It wasn't right but at the same time it was like he saved you from drowning and then f@#$ed your girl" even u know it was wrong , and i told everyone in bip countless times I'd rather have my acc rimmed than to give it to the enemy didn't I lost?
U were the problem starter. I left you as permanent acc sitter if anything happened to me. So i hold u responsible for all this. Omer just made it worst. What about the other acc I believe at one point banana, another fka and then the most recent one lee hughs. They all left for weeks like I did so don't put that bs on me.m y acc was easily manageable U just found the easy way out and told my co to give u information. Wrong by his part aswell. But u knew I would come back. And when I let you know same switched everything around. So yea u could've stopped this.

And when I mean omer made it worse he doesn't keep his mouth shut. Kept bashing on me. So like I told banana from the beginning back when I stoped playing for good this will cost you the world.

What we said you the day we was arguing on Skype what our people said us to do. Stop exaggerate stuff. Post everything you want about our skype conversations. I was one of the kindest guy to you that night. Except in the end when you pissed me off.

Lost One

I like medicines :cool:

Its not like its you giving it to me , TEA is the one doing the work, typical , others doing the work, and Ratthunder taking the credit. *BOOM*

*drops the mic