The Resistance

DeletedUser120275

You know I am not Destructere... He doesn't even know who are you I am sure.

DeletedUser

No seven devils that's not even close to it. It makes me laugh u had to peruse cultural backgrounds and couldn't stand on your skill or "facts" that have been said.

Destructere

I know who destructere is.

24a.jpg

DeletedUser

I think the only one surprised is you king banana. With the move I made.

If you want the evidence so bad why don't u Skype me?

DeletedUser

Or should I postour little conversation were u so desperately wanted to BUY the acc off of me which I denied continuesly.

Destructere

Yeah, i am constantly surprised how many dicks that play TW. You hit that right on the head! :rolleyes:

Also, pretty sure you confuse me with Fredrik since I have no idea what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

Ha oh shit your are totally correct confused you with king. But im sure he used a 2nd acc on the forums as well.

Deleted User - 10618707

Wouldnt trying to buy accounts be illegal o_O. Lets see this!

DeletedUser

Also should I post the support tickets and evidence that I sent along with it.

Also includes ip loggers aswell were they tried getting all my information.

Like I said bip is so desperate.

Btw Im saying Skype me because I'm on mobile and I don't know how to post pics on here. Yea laugh idrc I'm not wasting my time to learn how to more than I have wasted on externals.

Deleted User - 10618707

Also should I post the support tickets and evidence that I sent along with it.

Also includes ip loggers aswell were they tried getting all my information.

Like I said bip is so desperate.

Btw Im saying Skype me because I'm on mobile and I don't know how to post pics on here. Yea laugh idrc I'm not wasting my time to learn how to more than I have wasted on externals.

Iirc correctly, 'evidence' is only 'evidence' if done on tw servers.

DeletedUser120275

We never offered you pp for your account. We offered you new account, fresh start, and pp to play in our premade in W92. It was because you was our friend and we didn't want you to leave.

You can post everything here. Since I am not liar like you and we didn't said anything about Those things (fka lie).

DeletedUser120275

Also,

I just checked you are not blocked and still in my friend list on skype. Another bulls*it.

DeletedUser

We never offered you pp for your account. We offered you new account, fresh start, and pp to play in our premade in W92. It was because you was our friend and we didn't want you to leave.

You can post everything here. Since I am not liar like you and we didn't said anything about Those things (fka lie).

Oops read it wrong . I don't have time for this really. Bye.