The Robbers and the Penguins

rascal-the-cat

I want to echo what Piqnicata said. :)

This forum is already full of threads with people having very tedious and repetitive arguments with each other - let's try and keep one thread clear of it for the sake of us who are not interested in the petty point scoring.

Thank you!

DeletedUser100507

1) how do we not have leadership

2) if shave was better then us how come gotorb beat them

3) nobling barbs are to create clusters in which we can have D, it stopped other tribes from taking out gotrob and maybe this time

DeletedUser

How come You guys are the only ones who feel that way? Pita, Will easily kick your guys but. The whole fact that they have already won a war before hand and so on. Where as you guys bearly even have a leadership gives everyone the only facts we need.

And that is you guys will NOT last long. Hell, Thats the reason Pita turned on shave and not you guys :p that wanted a easier end game fight rather then fighting shave (pita probably would have won against shave in the end anyways, But we would have been a better fight then you guys ever will be).

Monster leave thew poor noob alone :) We all started somewhere like him :p.

Jack, i wub ya but...Shave went down like a wet dream. Even if pita thought shave would have been a harder fight down the road, they were wrong.

Good luck to everyone involved, this should be interesting.

DeletedUser

Fihtifhgighgifjghegdsfkfsdklsfdk;sfl

finally a real fight

dskjfsdkjlfkljsfjkl

go robbers

DeletedUser

I see more arguments from non-PITA members on PITA threads than actual PITA members :icon_neutral:

Same happened with PITA/ONE thread :icon_razz:

DeletedUser100507

well what can i say, monsterbro brings out the worst of us, and this isnt a pita thread its a pita/gotrob thread and any arguments should be about the 2 tribes war

DeletedUser

This war is so boring -_-

Its almost like it hasnt started yet ;)

DeletedUser

The wolves howl to your succes on the battlefield penguins, this is a hunt I would love to participate in, good hunting my penguin brothers, and very well written Rascal. Let the hunt commence.

TheHowling

i want to echo what piqnicata said. :)

this forum is already full of threads with people having very tedious and repetitive arguments with each other - let's try and keep one thread clear of it for the sake of us who are not interested in the petty point scoring.

Thank you!

+1

DeletedUser

How come You guys are the only ones who feel that way? Pita, Will easily kick your guys but. The whole fact that they have already won a war before hand and so on. Where as you guys bearly even have a leadership gives everyone the only facts we need.

And that is you guys will NOT last long. Hell, Thats the reason Pita turned on shave and not you guys :p that wanted a easier end game fight rather then fighting shave (pita probably would have won against shave in the end anyways, But we would have been a better fight then you guys ever will be).

Monster leave thew poor noob alone :) We all started somewhere like him :p.

You are mistaken...shave imploded...I was there to see it....Had little to do with Pita's 'superiority'.

New.identity

Been looking forward to this. Now for the outcome!

Good luck to both sides, should be a good war.

monsterbro

You are mistaken...shave imploded...I was there to see it....Had little to do with Pita's 'superiority'.

this is off topic but everyone know i like off topic talks but no one knows the real reason why shave fell so easy besides the top and some other in shave

DeletedUser105863

Hodgy77 look up benedict arnold for me.

To the rest who left -34- for gotrob best of luck. I know you guys had your reasons and I understand. Atleast you guys didnt out your friends. OOH well hodgy I hope you enjoy your stay with "the donkey".

DeletedUser

monsterbro by the sound of it you've been in all the tribes in this world :icon_rolleyes:

Seems the robbers are scared of the penguins....Trying to get all the tribes against them. :strokeschin:

I'm afraid to say robbers skill will beat numbers. Simples. :icon_wink: