The Robbers and the Penguins

monsterbro

monsterbro by the sound of it you've been in all the tribes in this world :icon_rolleyes:

Seems the robbers are scared of the penguins....Trying to get all the tribes against them. :strokeschin:

I'm afraid to say robbers skill will beat numbers. Simples. :icon_wink:

haha i love when people bring up i must been in many tribes

strt in the premade CAN then we turned into prey which then merged into fig then which turned into shave

DeletedUser100507

in other words you jumped tribes when the going got tough

DeletedUser100507

how does that show how much of a hugger i am when all i did was follow. sorry that i stayed loyal to my original CAN member and followed them

sorry i mean how much of a hugger you LOT were, wasnt supposed to be directed right at you.

DeletedUser

You are mistaken...shave imploded...I was there to see it....Had little to do with Pita's 'superiority'.

Lol, Being i'm the founder, and even when i was retired still had a lot of details about the internal workings of the tribe?

Yes they "Imploded" Mainly due to inactivity from both the leadership and the players. As well as a couple of bad choices by the leadership In hopes of saving the tribe, But eh it is what it is (Again, Pita went with what looked like a easier end game then if shave had recovered.)

Dont get me wrong, I'm a pita fan, and have a LOT of friends in pita. So i give them props :p, But i still am a little butthurt at the fact that they caused shave to crumble :(.

sorry i mean how much of a hugger you LOT were, wasnt supposed to be directed right at you.

The can group was/is the only tribe that had been at war since they came to this world, Yet they stuck together. So how where they huggers?

DeletedUser100507

(Again, Pita went with what looked like a easier end game then if shave had recovered.)

you keep telling yourself that ^ if it makes you happy, the truth is far from what you said

The can group was/is the only tribe that had been at war since they came to this world, Yet they stuck together. So how where they huggers?

from what monster said they merged 4 times,

and

well how can people call GotRob huggers if they've warred countless tribes and won. (and warred CAN) (and won)

DeletedUser

from what monster said they merged 4 times,

and

well how can people call GotRob huggers if they've warred countless tribes and won. (and warred CAN) (and won)

Can did merge, But the original group stuck together through every tribe that they went (Besides a select few). And continually Warred the same tribes throughout every "MERGE".

Because gotrob they are :p. The fact that them and one where coming up with an agreement to hit shAve. Well they where at "War". (documented by multiple sources, Will post sources if i have the time to) As well as multiple other reason athat follow along. So yea, Gotrob are huggers/The worst tribe in W59 history (Worst the sick! ROFL)

DeletedUser100507

Can did merge, But the original group stuck together through every tribe that they went (Besides a select few). And continually Warred the same tribes throughout every "MERGE".

Because gotrob they are :p. The fact that them and one where coming up with an agreement to hit shAve. Well they where at "War". (documented by multiple sources, Will post sources if i have the time to) As well as multiple other reason athat follow along. So yea, Gotrob are huggers/The worst tribe in W59 history (Worst the sick! ROFL)

ok well since i joined after january (not sure when exactly) i dont know the exact truths between Gotrob and ~ONE~ i joined when shave was warring us, anyway from what i saw in the map at the time ~ONE~ hardly shared a front with shaVe anyway so i see it as a diplomatic decision to ally ~ONE~ at the time so they dont end up having to fight on 2 fronts, (its abit obvious and any tribe would do it). call us the worst if you want but were better then most tribes so far we just have to prove our worth against PITA now who everyone seems to bumlick

DeletedUser

ok well since i joined after january (not sure when exactly) i dont know the exact truths between Gotrob and ~ONE~ i joined when shave was warring us, anyway from what i saw in the map at the time ~ONE~ hardly shared a front with shaVe anyway so i see it as a diplomatic decision to ally ~ONE~ at the time so they dont end up having to fight on 2 fronts, (its abit obvious and any tribe would do it). call us the worst if you want but were better then most tribes so far we just have to prove our worth against PITA now who everyone seems to bumlick

Shave and gotrob where Allied at the time :p. Untill shave leadership got wind that gotrob was playing Both sides of the bush (Dont get me wrong i give them props, They did "Win" both wars so eh) But the way they won is the whole aspect why gotrob does not have a good name, Ever since the beginning of the world They really have not done ANYTHING to truely prove themselves. (Plus the info i have on the leadership isn't that great either :p). And dont forget the Noob members that constantly post on the forums Well not knowing the full story, Just Drops the gotrob name even more :p.

So yea, Gotrob is a Noob tribe, who will get There butts handed to them by Pita :p.

DeletedUser100507

Shave and gotrob where Allied at the time :p. Untill shave leadership got wind that gotrob was playing Both sides of the bush (Dont get me wrong i give them props, They did "Win" both wars so eh) But the way they won is the whole aspect why gotrob does not have a good name, Ever since the beginning of the world They really have not done ANYTHING to truely prove themselves. (Plus the info i have on the leadership isn't that great either :p). And dont forget the Noob members that constantly post on the forums Well not knowing the full story, Just Drops the gotrob name even more :p.

So yea, Gotrob is a Noob tribe, who will get There butts handed to them by Pita :p.

well you cant call the tribe noobs if they won every war they've been in, maybe you can call us the bad guys in w59, have a bad name of going around things and stuff (in your view)

on the other hand from what i remember from PITA's recent 'war' against Ride ended after a week and they just merged them in.

rascal-the-cat

.... on the other hand from what i remember from PITA's recent 'war' against Ride ended after a week and they just merged them in.

I don't think you mean Ride somehow as we have never had a war with them or merged with them. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Shru goes to check his tribe

Nope... definitely not us...

DeletedUser

I'm flattered he knows our name over tuffs! Our biggest fan! You must have an invite!