The Robbers and the Penguins

DeletedUser

umm who was north of you, you warred them for a few days then they merged with you.

I find it ironic it's mentioned about Rob players 'mouthing off' inaccurately, then you post this? Now we can all make a mistake, but perhaps, it might be best to get the right tribe... and also if you refer to Tuff, well, your post, with respect :), even on that score... isnt that accurate either really...

Best, Blue :)

DeletedUser100507

oh sorry i forgot what tribe PITA warred against, it wasnt exactly a high profile war.

monsterbro

ok well since i joined after january (not sure when exactly) i dont know the exact truths between Gotrob and ~ONE~ i joined when shave was warring us, anyway from what i saw in the map at the time ~ONE~ hardly shared a front with shaVe anyway so i see it as a diplomatic decision to ally ~ONE~ at the time so they dont end up having to fight on 2 fronts, (its abit obvious and any tribe would do it). call us the worst if you want but were better then most tribes so far we just have to prove our worth against PITA now who everyone seems to bumlick

now that you see you dont know much about the history of the north please stop trying spread and saying random shit

DeletedUser100507

its not random, first of all its what i saw and understood at the time so im not spreading anything, if i wanted to i would take lessons from you first scince your a pro at spreadin *****

monsterbro

its not random, first of all its what i saw and understood at the time so im not spreading anything, if i wanted to i would take lessons from you first scince your a pro at spreadin *****

what rumor have i spread? and ye syou did spread somehting since you said and the externals and kept going with it till you were proven wrong

DeletedUser

Guys, if you don't quit this pointless and off topic arguing about matters that are not in the least bit interesting I will have a bunny bite your nose off.

DeletedUser100507

yup actions like, war a tribe smaller then you for a week then merge them in nice +1

DeletedUser

yup actions like, war a tribe smaller then you for a week then merge them in nice +1

please dont comment on stuff that you don't know about.

This thread is supposed to be a announcement of PITA dropping their alliance with GotRob, nothing else. if you want to discuss about it - make a new thread or get a skype chat going. Or atleast stick to the GotRob/-34- threads that you so much like.

DeletedUser100507

im not talking about -34- so why would i go on that thread,

oh ok im sorry lets talk about PITA dropping an alliance against us, not much to talk about

anyone talk about anything other then it im going to get back to talking about what i already was.

DeletedUser

oh ok im sorry lets talk about PITA dropping an alliance against us, not much to talk about

anyone talk about anything other then it im going to get back to talking about what i already was.

Do you have a compulsion to talk? Do you have to talk about something here? Can it not be quiet till there is something to talk about?

DeletedUser

Any more off topic posts that are irrelevant to threads will be treated harshly. This is your last warning.

Sincerely,
EC~

DeletedUser100507

no not really, cause i wasnt off topic, i was always talking about PITA