The Soon to Be Next Big Thing

DeletedUser

A wee bit of history

Tribe Milestones

Villages
200 villages: 1st 24/7, 2nd *B*, 3rd PwN :)
500 villages: 1st 24/7, 2nd -?-, 3rd PwN :)
1000 villages: 1st 24/7
2000 villages: 1st -?-, 2nd 24/7, 3rd Wanted

Points (Top 40)
1 mil: 1st 24/7, 2nd Pills, 3rd PwN =)
5 mil: 1st 24/7, 2nd -?-, 3rd (~SP~)
10 mil: 1st 24/7, 2nd -?-, 3rd (~SP~)
20 mil: 1st -?-, 2nd NiON, 3rd Wanted
100 mil:

Opponents Defeated Attacker
100k: 1st 24/7, 2nd Empira, 3rd FUSION
500k: 1st 24/7, 2nd (~SP~), 3rd Chosen
2 mil: 1st 24/7, 2nd (~SP~), 3rd Pills
10 mil: 1st 24/7, 2nd (~SP~), 3rd Pwn :)
50 mil: 1st -?-, 2nd (~SP~), 3rd tH
100 mil:1st (~SP~),

DeletedUser

I don't see Sadist or ISA on that list, which are the only tribes you were in on world 15, you wouldn't be lying would you?

DeletedUser

Nope, wouldnt be lying... The Tribe sadists was a rename of my Tribe Sadistic Pleasure (~SP~). I renamed the tribe when the tribe was pretty much done...

DeletedUser

You mean (~SP~)? So I was right before, you took over a top tribe and ran it into the ground? Sounds good enough to me, can I join your tribe? We can be awezomes?

DeletedUser

Aww, well then, you are truly a master at this game, why aren't you still playing on world 15.....oh, thats right, sorry.

DeletedUser

truth be told, I had a lot going on in RL at the time things went south, and I made a poor decision in whom to trust my tribe with while I was away... You live you learn...

DeletedUser

Ahh hell, I must send my midget axemen to your door to devour your livestock... Lame I know, but oh well... As I said, I want this thread to be the marker for when things to come pass... then again, I may fail completely, lol!!! never know....

DeletedUser

Good luck to you and your tribe on this world.
Even if your tribe failed on the end in that world, you still accomplished a lot.
90% of people here have never lead a successful tribe, nor should they comment on your past if that's the case.

DeletedUser

Hey Acid, I remember you on W15. I was in PwN:) which became Wanted. Good to see familiar faces. I don't see many W15 players around :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Good luck to you and your tribe on this world.
Even if your tribe failed on the end in that world, you still accomplished a lot.
90% of people here have never lead a successful tribe, nor should they comment on your past if that's the case.

Yes, he accomplished quite a bit, but his ego is just taking up to much space, I must remove it

STAFAST

Holy crap, what a load of garbage. Do players ego's never get smaller? I still play on W15 and never head of this guy. Played on several worlds before that, never heard of him. Dude shut up, why dont you just say, here is a noob, place a target on my back.

DeletedUser

Holy crap, what a load of garbage. Do players ego's never get smaller? I still play on W15 and never head of this guy. Played on several worlds before that, never heard of him. Dude shut up, why dont you just say, here is a noob, place a target on my back.

lol!!! you must have been a rim n00b... you know of AXE? Half of what was AXE was SP... maybe you never heard of me, but fact remains I have never heard of you...

You should go into W15 forums more often, since my return I have already started a stir...

yes my Ego is big... but I can at least back it up... Your ego is just as big, in thinking that if you have never heard of me, then I must be nobody.

what makes you think you are of such high caliber that who you know makes them somebody?

DeletedUser

his a world 10 veteran had dominated in his area great skills high ability ive been in 2 or 3 tribes with him proberly one of the better players on this server when he wants to be

DeletedUser

Ahhh W10, I remember back when... One of the few worlds I just played and had fun... DDb was a fun tribe for a while... While my friend and I was warring them alone, then they invited us, go fig... good times...

I foresee myself warring many people in this world... Lots of Egos just as big as mine, lol!!!

WOW

STAFAST I now realize why you do not know me, nor I you... You are and was fairly low in the player ratings.... Never even proved to be a threat really...

Best Rank: 46227th January 2010
Most Points: 499,91702nd October 2008
Most Villages: 6203rd October 2008
OD Rank: 405. (17,339,221 score)
OD Attack Rank: 462. (3,707,946 score)
OD Defense Rank: 270. (13,631,275 score)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahhh W10, I remember back when... One of the few worlds I just played and had fun... DDb was a fun tribe for a while... While my friend and I was warring them alone, then they invited us, go fig... good times...

I foresee myself warring many people in this world... Lots of Egos just as big as mine, lol!!!

we was basicly next to each other on the map in w10 lol K33 k32 k22 k23 ahhh i miss my old homeand my 7m points

DDB invited you because you was good

DeletedUser

Good to see you got your rl sorted out enough to return acid.
Look forward to seeing how well you set up this tribe.

Your going to be setting this one up like losers right? Looking forward to trying to top your tribes oda in the next few months.

Shall we race to 100 million oda :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah I have to say it was a fun fight... You guys took vills, I took back vills and so on... If W15 hadn't gotten so busy with my leading (~SP~), I would have played about another year on W10.... that is about when my RL got hectic... Hopefully I can back my words here and make (~IF~) something...

But truth be told, sometimes things dont go as you want... sometimes they do... All depends....

Losers for you who do not know, was a tribe I was in on w31... I joined as a regular member, and somehow became duke...

the tribe then became top 10 shortly there after, and in top 3 in OD... Sometimes RL throws a curve ball, oh well...

DeletedUser

i had to quit w10 as i messed my foot up and was in to much pain to sit at a computer =\ was under heavy attack so i thought to not hurt my tribe just hit del and co play for someone when they need an australian time based player and thats normaly always lol