The Soon to Be Next Big Thing

DeletedUser

i think I remember that... been a while though.... almost 2 years... if I remember correctly...

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Imaginary Friends is open for business... Acid has done it again... He has started a tribe in which he feels he can yet again take to the top...

We are your Imaginary Friends...

You Imagine That We Are Your Friends...

we will smite the with our Imaginary Powers, And dominate all those who feel they can oppose us. We are (~IF~) So If you think you have a chance, you are sadly mistaken...

Muahahahahaa:icon_twisted:
I appreciate the warning of idiocy hitting W46.

DeletedUser

Wow STAFAST not only have you never even been a player worth mentioning in w15, but you have not even been in a tribe worth mentioning.... such a big talker we are...

Tribalwars Player Profile: STAFAST (tribe changes)
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None GTA 03rd May 2008 - 16:11:03 231
GTA None 10th May 2008 - 07:10:49 1,021
None =Yoda= 10th May 2008 - 21:10:50 1,131
None =Yoda= 22nd June 2008 - 08:11:53 48,962
None =Yoda= 22nd June 2008 - 13:31:45 49,130
=Yoda= None 24th March 2009 - 04:00:01 206,128
None {SeXy} 28th March 2009 - 16:00:02 197,346
{SeXy} FateB 02nd May 2009 - 22:00:02 179,837
FateB None 30th May 2009 - 10:00:02 258,538
None -EOW- 29th December 2009 - 19:00:01 243,254

I appreciate the warning of idiocy hitting W46.

You are very welcomed, lol!!!

Phewwww

I will admit one thing... this being a mass invite world, I see it being hard to find any decent prospects right off the bat... Seeing how some tribes have over 1k members, lol!!!

but I will keep up what I must none the less... As the world unfolds, so shall the prospects for my tribe come to light...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im here too

/me waves

Just thought id let people know, perhaps the other 100k players should also say hello and announce that they too joined.

DeletedUser

I like that one, very original... better than blah blah ,and more blah that some have said...

DeletedUser

I like that one, very original... better than blah blah ,and more blah that some have said...

Aw, I like you too. Babies now? :icon_wink:

Ontopic: Good Luck with your tribe I gues.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are a decent looking female with a decent personality, then how about...... long pause...... MAYBE.... But I dont think I said I like you, I said I like that comment, much more witty than some of the banter I have seen in here so far, which has not impressed me...

A lot of the people thus far have come to a battle of wits unarmed... sad to say the least

DeletedUser

I will admit one thing... this being a mass invite world, I see it being hard to find any decent prospects right off the bat... Seeing how some tribes have over 1k members, lol!!!

but I will keep up what I must none the less... As the world unfolds, so shall the prospects for my tribe come to light...

if you could join one of those, and make them good, then i will truly be impressed

go for it :p

DeletedUser

pfffft, that is actually a good idea... but... I think I will roll with my little creation for now... and see what happens

DeletedUser

Acid first congrats on comming back :)

haven't been on w15 for over a year now (was one of my first worlds) but i can say SP was the deal and wish i was close to you to join your tribe :) K33 is soo far away now;(

STAFAST

Thanks there xXAcidGodXx, i did well when i spent most of my time there. We had a run of 3 top 10 tribes in a row destroy my tribe. After that, i joined other worlds and stayed to chat with friends that remained. I have been barley active there for a very long time now.

Your ego is still huge so give it a rest why dont you.

RedEagle59

Acid first congrats on comming back :)

haven't been on w15 for over a year now (was one of my first worlds) but i can say SP was the deal and wish i was close to you to join your tribe :) K33 is soo far away now;(

Hey CC well come back mate :)

blaise12

hey acid wonder how many other W15 players joining aint heavy join or was that the next world?

DeletedUser

I know the person who made this thread :O

Thought it was in place in this thread

DeletedUser

Thanks crazy... good to be back actually... And toasta... thats a name I havent seen in a while, lol!!! as far as heavy coming here not sure tbh... not sure on how many others in 15 will be here...

I know a lot on this world already, some I brought into the game, some from 2, 10, 11, 15, 31.... so we will see what happens where and when, lol!!!

As to answer whats this? ummm read it, then you may know... ;o)

DeletedUser

I made one when the world opened for =A= everyone thought it was spam :p now look at them

still lulz to lulz at this thread while you can

DeletedUser

Huh long time no seen Acid :icon_wink: I joined this world just to see if you can manage a big comeback. You are lucky...watch all the red dots arround you...remember...red is dead :icon_twisted:

GL and hf, hope you can do at least as good as in W15.

Bye Seeky