The wait is finally over ESL declares!!!!

• Thread starter PopeSquirellyTheThird
  • Start date

DeletedUser52526

I know that works for me :icon_wink:

anyone from outside the war who'll accept the bet so that i have a chance of winning. Squirrel what about if you take ten villages from ESL ill pay up but if they take ten villages from you then i win

DeletedUser

anyone from outside the war who'll accept the bet so that i have a chance of winning. Squirrel what about if you take ten villages from ESL ill pay up but if they take ten villages from you then i win

I already have 1 on 5 loyalty :icon_wink: so its hardly fair.

How about if i survive i'll send you a mill res to celebrate :icon_wink: give you extra reason to cheer for v-v-v

DeletedUser

Good Luck To both side,also i dont see how ESL can take advantafe of anything,

this is the first tribe on this world,who declare on bigger then them.SO CONGRAT ESL,we will finnaly see what they made off.

They got ball,and they deserve a WOOT!!!! only for being the first one who declare on a real opponent.

I wish ELS will Win,but i dont put my money,its gonna be a fair wars,and i think i though one too.

so again,Good luck guys.

DeletedUser

i'm betting on ESL.but make sure V-V-V don't ask favor to the other tribes to help them because they always need others to win a war.
i don't think V-V-V will win on one on one battle. :D

DeletedUser

i'm betting on ESL.but make sure V-V-V don't ask favor to the other tribes to help them because they always need others to win a war.
i don't think V-V-V will win on one on one battle. :D

its not bloody V-V-Vs fault that everyone seems to declare on whoever they're at war with lol,

i'd put £100 of virtual money ;) on V-V-V simply because they're such an agressive tribe, however ESL would still come out of it alive because of their numerous clusters :)

DeletedUser

this is the first tribe on this world,who declare on bigger then them.SO CONGRAT ESL,we will finnaly see what they made off.

They got ball,and they deserve a WOOT!!!! only for being the first one who declare on a real opponent.

I wish ELS will Win,but i dont put my money,its gonna be a fair wars,and i think i though one too.

so again,Good luck guys.

It is not true that it is the first tribe to declare on a bigger tribe.. KINGS has done that and I am sure that many others have also.. This is just the first time that you noticed it.

DeletedUser

so again,Good luck guys.

I/W was larger then us by 1000 villages.

DeletedUser

oh, and dont forget, ESL had the balls to declare on a tribe already in a war.... Nothing spectacular IMO.. still VVV is going to stomp on that a$$

MynameisBrad

oh, and dont forget, ESL had the balls to declare on a tribe already in a war.... Nothing spectacular IMO.. still VVV is going to stomp on that a$$

V-V-V was at 'expansion,' not war.

Please, stomp on our asses. We're a bit masochistic. All we've gotten so far is a bunch of hammers that have failed to do much of anything.

DeletedUser53418

I say V-V-V might have the better chance if SWARM calls ceasfire and helps them in k14 against FBS.

DeletedUser

V-V-V was at 'expansion,' not war.

Please, stomp on our asses. We're a bit masochistic. All we've gotten so far is a bunch of hammers that have failed to do much of anything.

i seem to have nobled a vill :icon_wink: guess hammers work fine for me

DeletedUser

So I am not understanding things so clearly.. Maybe some of you can clear this up a bit...

Is it true that ESL started a war with VVV while they had a NAP?

DeletedUser

So I am not understanding things so clearly.. Maybe some of you can clear this up a bit...

Is it true that ESL started a war with VVV while they had a NAP?

That's what I'd like to know also please, I'm a little confused.......
=P

vavara

Depends what side you were looking from I guess.

ESL was still purple from where we were standing when the attacks came in. I doubt we were purple to ESL though :)

V.

DeletedUser

so what im hearing is ESL is dis honorable? Sneaky and untrustworthy?

DeletedUser

From what I can gather the NAP was more of a mutual agreement than anything official