The wait is finally over ESL declares!!!!

• Thread starter PopeSquirellyTheThird
  • Start date

DeletedUser

and here I thought you and I were building a good re pore Stabin.

DeletedUser

ok your right,its already happen,but only on rare occasion,and for PIE and Kinky...it was really a war or a massacre?:icon_razz:

SWARM & V-V-V Sponsor Some Noobs (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. DaHolla

that what i talk about with swarm.its not negative,i only mean that you guys also wait for the right time to declare,declare when you outnumbered your ennemi....

but you bash ESL cause they declare when you are already in a suppose wars with a noob tribe..

I got great respect for VV,cause they was in wars from the beggining of this world.

I I only try to be neutral and objective about this wars.

and my reflexion ios simple,its a really fair wars.

thats it.your own member already tell it,stop looking for excuse and fight thats what you guys do best,if i think ESL will win its a personnal choice thats it.nothing more.

DeletedUser

As stated before Kinky are staying neutral in this war. we have no desire to join either side as you side, both are allies. However, we will try and keep this war a 1 on 1.

Does that then mean FBS can't retaliate? lolz

DeletedUser

Does that then mean FBS can't retaliate? lolz

add the spices :)

by the way i just log on with 600 incomings and loss villages already hehehe.... this is fun.... whiskey built???

good job.

DeletedUser

kinda hard to bet on vvv because they are already in war with FBS, and despite the odds, FBS arent a bad tribe.

DeletedUser

yea they are good tribe :)

they manage to win the stats..... but at least ESL has good strategy since they know got a ban penalty and loose 700k points as compensation........ they strike while we are recovering.. quite good time for them :)

DeletedUser51057

basicly esl just tagged vvv and then try to keep it a 1 vs 1, aka a total de-ja-vu of the fuse happenings, and we all know what happend to fuse.

DeletedUser

basicly esl just tagged vvv and then try to keep it a 1 vs 1, aka a total de-ja-vu of the fuse happenings, and we all know what happend to fuse.

Yeah, VVV unloaded on Mad and he went running for the hills screaming for everybody to find cover in another tribe.lol.

DeletedUser

you missed the point though.

The point was that ur not gunna get a 1 vs 1 when u declare on a tribe who is already at war, thats just illogical.

Thought that VVV was just expanding??

DeletedUser

Thought that VVV was just expanding??

Please lets get over the They were just "Expanding theory". They used nukes and stacked lines. No matter how much you want to cover it up you struck at a time of weakness and when they were already engaged so please stop trying to justify yourselfs. You will receive some of your own medicine soon enough i hope, and kinky cant do nout. :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

I agree, no point to justify anything. We are at war and having a good time at that. Viva la revolucion.