The wait is finally over ESL declares!!!!

• Thread starter PopeSquirellyTheThird
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Technically I could have been behind kinkster's dissapearance, Lokinder's RL distractions, and Wieya quitting TW.

A lot of things are possible in theory. It dosn't mean I'm the reason for each bad thing that's ever hapenned happen to an allied tribe.

DeletedUser

Technically I could have been behind kinkster's dissapearance, Lokinder's RL distractions, and Wieya quitting TW.

A lot of things are possible in theory. It dosn't mean I'm the reason for each bad thing that's ever hapenned happen to an allied tribe.

DEATH TO YOU! IF you had anything to do with kinksters disappearance!. But jokes aside honestly even you know that ESL has not been the best Ally. I mean really lets bring the hat our because its no time for covering and bullshit. If our council or leaders hit ESL for the many reasons and rights we have to. You would dare hit your own faithful allies?

DeletedUser

You're not being very reasonable. I wasn't talking about kinkster, weiya or Lokinder as you very well know. I wasn't suggesting you're the reason for every bad thing that has ever happened to an allied tribe either. All I'm suggesting is that Kinky is probably the tribe that uses diplomatic steering/manipulations most of all, and that I cannot reasonably simply 'accept' out of your hand that Kinky is holiest of all and simply wants a good show and the core for itself.

Kinky has a way of appearing to reshape the world, after all. Can you blame me for thinking you think farther ahead and in more ways than most, all to further Kinky..?

DeletedUser

Ah so according to you, Kinky is behind VVV and ESL warring ?
The simple retardation of that claim aside (i've answered that particular accusation far too many times in far too many threads), if you believed half the stuff you said about Kinky's diplomatic practices, then why is it that Kings asked Kinky for an alliance via Garuda ?

Why would wish to be allied with a tribe that you feel is only going to use you ?
Get your facts, and your thoughts straight.

@ Kings + the Garuda councilman who delivered the Kings allaince proposal to me, I'm sorry to publicly spill the beans but comments like the above severely test my bullshit tolerance.

Read the email I sent to KINKY and see where in there I stated that KINGS wanted an alliance..

What I stated was that kings would like to have a better dialogue with KINKY and then I brought up a scenario of one of the possibilities.. that possibly our relationship could grow if KINKY were to get rid of all their other allies (except Garuda).. especially ESL... and the reply I got was go talk to Jammer..

I brought up my email and your reply to IamGreen and he thought that it would be a good idea where I was heading with all of this.. What he spoke to you about I have no clue.. he has never told me that he spoke with you guys or what you guys spoke about.. so I am clueless as to what was said..

So please read my email and notice that it was not that KINGS wanted an alliance with KINKY... it was that KINGS thought that if the respectable tribe of KINKY got rid of their trashy alliances then possibly, in the remote future then KINGS could consider an alliance with KINKY.

DeletedUser

So before this Staben, you had asked to ally with Kinky and dump ESL from their alliance?

Yet, you make comments about being upset that you can't trust me, because of this.

DeletedUser

You're not being very reasonable. I wasn't talking about kinkster, weiya or Lokinder as you very well know. I wasn't suggesting you're the reason for every bad thing that has ever happened to an allied tribe either. All I'm suggesting is that Kinky is probably the tribe that uses diplomatic steering/manipulations most of all, and that I cannot reasonably simply 'accept' out of your hand that Kinky is holiest of all and simply wants a good show and the core for itself.

Kinky has a way of appearing to reshape the world, after all. Can you blame me for thinking you think farther ahead and in more ways than most, all to further Kinky..?

I never blame anyone for thinking anything. You are entitled to your thoughts and from a RL perspective, whether I agree with what you say or not, I'll defend till my last breath your right to voice your thoughts.

However, I have a different side of the story to present and I did so.
You gave what you thought hapenned, and I stated my side. The reader decides who to believe. I'm not stomping your right to an opinion, I'm giving my own (different) opinion on the same matter.

@ Staben : I was not present ingame during the stage you are referring to.
Hence you were redirected to the person in charge of the tribe at that stage.
On skype when peter forwarded your proposal to me, there was absolutely no mention of Kinky dropping its current diplomacy.

If there was, I would be quick to rule this out of the question. According to your post now, the effective Kings proposal was a Kinky-Garuda-Kings three way alliance and that Kinky back stab both VVV and ESL in the back.
Anyone who knows me (Iamgreen included btw), that theres about zero chance of this happening.

This really underlines what I've been saying all along. That those who accuse Kinky of backstabbing her allies are basically wishful thinkers who want Kinky to backstab her allies.
Because those people would benefit from such a move.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never blame anyone for thinking anything. You are entitled to your thoughts and from a RL perspective, whether I agree with what you say or not, I'll defned till my last breath your right to voice your thoughts.

You gave what you thought hapenned, and I stated my side. The reader decides who to believe. I'm not stomping your right to an opinion, I'm giving my own (different) opinion on the same matter.

[...]

More than fair, then I will agree to disagree with you on the matter of Kinky machinery :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hahaha, as usual the cogs of imagination are running wild when a major war breaks out. What I find surprising is that the other big dogs seem stirred that two top ten tribes are fighting. Why don't you guys go argue somewhere else and let VVV and ESL sort this one out between us.

The facts on the table are in fact very pure. In the past month a lot of tribes have been testing the diplomatic waters to see what ESL was made out of, not the best month as Lord Lokinder had to abandon ship. The new leader came in and had one message for the tribe: We will show the world what we are made off. He picked a target and went for it proper, that is called leadership and that is why Whiskeybilt is where he is now.

It is a pity for VVV that they were the preferred target, not due to some war they didn't call a war until we attacked, but because I know they were looking for intensified relations with ESL some time ago. In a complete reversal of fortune the intensification happened, but towards the negative rather than the positive.

Now my dear forum friends, get out of this topic unless it is related directly to the ESL - VVV war.

DeletedUser

So before this Staben, you had asked to ally with Kinky and dump ESL from their alliance?

Yet, you make comments about being upset that you can't trust me, because of this.

I never told KINKY to attack ESL while having an Alliance.. Do not try to compare..

DeletedUser

Hahaha, as usual the cogs of imagination are running wild when a major war breaks out. What I find surprising is that the other big dogs seem stirred that two top ten tribes are fighting. Why don't you guys go argue somewhere else and let VVV and ESL sort this one out between us.

The facts on the table are in fact very pure. In the past month a lot of tribes have been testing the diplomatic waters to see what ESL was made out of, not the best month as Lord Lokinder had to abandon ship. The new leader came in and had one message for the tribe: We will show the world what we are made off. He picked a target and went for it proper, that is called leadership and that is why Whiskeybilt is where he is now.

It is a pity for VVV that they were the preferred target, not due to some war they didn't call a war until we attacked, but because I know they were looking for intensified relations with ESL some time ago. In a complete reversal of fortune the intensification happened, but towards the negative rather than the positive.

Now my dear forum friends, get out of this topic unless it is related directly to the ESL - VVV war.

As I told whiskey.. I do not care who you guys fight with as long as it was not Garuda.. again all of you are missing my point.. So I will have to continue making my points for as long as I want..

DeletedUser

I never blame anyone for thinking anything. You are entitled to your thoughts and from a RL perspective, whether I agree with what you say or not, I'll defend till my last breath your right to voice your thoughts.

@ Staben : I was not present ingame during the stage you are referring to.
Hence you were redirected to the person in charge of the tribe at that stage.
On skype when peter forwarded your proposal to me, there was absolutely no mention of Kinky dropping its current diplomacy.

If there was, I would be quick to rule this out of the question. According to your post now, the effective Kings proposal was a Kinky-Garuda-Kings three way alliance and that Kinky back stab both VVV and ESL in the back.
Anyone who knows me (Iamgreen included btw), that theres about zero chance of this happening.

This really underlines what I've been saying all along. That those who accuse Kinky of backstabbing her allies are basically wishful thinkers who want Kinky to backstab her allies.
Because those people would benefit from such a move.

To clear something up.. I never new that VVV was allied to KINKY.. I actually thought you guys were allied to ESL and Manic.. and of course Garuda..

I believe that ESL is not on equal par with KINKY... but if you believe that they are and want to stand behind that alliance than that is your opinion.. imo and in many other peoples opinion ESL exists because of KINKY..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, but to drop us, when war with us was on your mind isn't to far off.

Who told you that war was on our mind.. I told you in the emails what our animosity was derived from but in no way have we ever had plans to war against ESL.. On the contrary it has been ESL that has crossed some lines that should have never been crossed.. and you explained that things were going to change.. that ESL was going to become a different tribe.

Me suggesting to KINKY to drop ESL was not because we wanted to war against ESL it was because we did not want to be associated with ESL.

DeletedUser

Who told you that war was on our mind.. I told you in the emails what our animosity was derived from but in no way have we ever had plans to war against ESL.. On the contrary it has been ESL that has crossed some lines that should have never been crossed.. and you explained that things were going to change.. that ESL was going to become a different tribe.

Me suggesting to KINKY to drop ESL was not because we wanted to war against ESL it was because we did not want to be associated with ESL.

Your really talking garbage, I don't know why because this whole situation has nothing to do with you

We are not going to drop ESL, Kinky is not associated with KINGS, therefore KINGS are not associated with ESL:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Your really talking garbage, I don't know why because this whole situation has nothing to do with you

We are not going to drop ESL, Kinky is not associated with KINGS, therefore KINGS are not associated with ESL:icon_neutral:

No kidding.. do tell me something new..

I am replying to what pervis and Whiskey brought up.. so if anything complain about them bringing up this topic....

Follow the thread a little better will ya..

DeletedUser

v-v-v will win no doubt

I agree:

Side 1:
Tribes: ESL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: V-V-V
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 19
Difference: 60

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 726,423
Side 2: 173,440
Difference: 552,983

image.php

DeletedUser52526

I agree:

Side 1:
Tribes: ESL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: V-V-V
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 19
Difference: 60

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 726,423
Side 2: 173,440
Difference: 552,983

image.php

im trying not to talk about something i dont know a lot about but stats at the moment are useless most of the V-V-V troops are in K24 while youre facing their south with your two clusters. Youve also had two weeks of planning time allowing you to get troops from your other clusters around the world to support. So these stats are meaningless until V-V-V have managed to regroup so give it a week

DeletedUser53418

im trying not to talk about something i dont know a lot about but stats at the moment are useless most of the V-V-V troops are in K24 while youre facing their south with your two clusters. Youve also had two weeks of planning time allowing you to get troops from your other clusters around the world to support. So these stats are meaningless until V-V-V have managed to regroup so give it a week

Not only are they in k24 but in k14 as well fighting FBS. So split across 3 k's
While fighting on two fronts is hard. Unless you have the time to regroup or could have messaged them before maybe 1 day so thye might have been prepared or announced it in the forum before the attacks started.