The wait is finally over ESL declares!!!!

• Thread starter PopeSquirellyTheThird
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please lets get over the They were just "Expanding theory". They used nukes and stacked lines. No matter how much you want to cover it up you struck at a time of weakness and when they were already engaged so please stop trying to justify yourselfs. You will receive some of your own medicine soon enough i hope, and kinky cant do nout. :lol::lol:

We can stop and pick this up again in a couple weeks if it makes you feel better?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i'm betting on ESL.but make sure V-V-V don't ask favor to the other tribes to help them because they always need others to win a war.
i don't think V-V-V will win on one on one battle. :D

We beat MORE, unless you're one of the idiots that think Fuse had anything to do with that war. I'd like to think you're smarter than that :)

DeletedUser

So I am not understanding things so clearly.. Maybe some of you can clear this up a bit...

Is it true that ESL started a war with VVV while they had a NAP?

We've had a NAP for ages. However, when a tribe gets a new leader, all previous agreements become void.

ravensbane3468

When a tribe gets a new leader all deals are void? Are for serious? No way.

Now, without commenting directly on ESL's declaration (as its none of my business), to me, a NAP is nothing more than non-aggression which is subject to termination w/ notice <for fair play>. I read somewhere that ESL intended to notify, but one guy jumped early and "he was dealt with" - whatever that means.

This is a war game. I'm sure that all kinds of politics are played - egging others to fight to your advantage, declaring a war to take advantage of a perceived strength or weakness... its all strategy.

All that ESL has done is shed some light on how their current leaders handle things. Doesn't mean they can't be trusted, doesn't mean they can.

Certainly, a tribe does not want a reputation of being one that takes "unfair" advantage, attacking its neighbors when they are hit or at war, as then all the neighbors won't feel able to go to war with other tribes until the bothersome tribe is handled.

It is exactly this human element that is interesting in this game. Observing those that try and negotiate, show strength, show aggression, show pacification - all in an effort to struggle for controll of their space, then their K, then a block... and, as do the PINKY and the BRAIN - try to take over the world.

Anyway, wars are best fought w/ troops and not words, so I'm excited to see how this plays out.

Its late, I'm tired. I hope this makes some sense.

DeletedUser

When a tribe gets a new leader all deals are void? Are for serious? No way.

Forgot my sarcasm BB-Codes

Now, without commenting directly on ESL's declaration (as its none of my business), to me, a NAP is nothing more than non-aggression which is subject to termination w/ notice <for fair play>. I read somewhere that ESL intended to notify, but one guy jumped early and "he was dealt with" - whatever that means.

This is a war game. I'm sure that all kinds of politics are played - egging others to fight to your advantage, declaring a war to take advantage of a perceived strength or weakness... its all strategy.

And I agree NAPs are meant to be broken. Some tribes do it with "fair play" in mind, others use it to gain an advantage. However, ESL is also asking that SWARM and Garuda stay out and respect their NAP with ESL. Interesting, that's for sure.

And yes, declaring when the opponent is weak is an obvious strategy. Fuse did it when V-V-V was busy with _CT_, now ESL is doing it while V-V-V is busy with FBS. I don't blame tribes for seeking an advantage over V-V-V.

Certainly, a tribe does not want a reputation of being one that takes "unfair" advantage, attacking its neighbors when they are hit or at war, as then all the neighbors won't feel able to go to war with other tribes until the bothersome tribe is handled.

Didn't work for Fuse, we'll see how it treats ESL :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please lets get over the They were just "Expanding theory". They used nukes and stacked lines. No matter how much you want to cover it up you struck at a time of weakness and when they were already engaged so please stop trying to justify yourselfs. You will receive some of your own medicine soon enough i hope, and kinky cant do nout. :lol::lol:

they have good strategy. they know shimo losses a couple of villages as penalty ;)

and we are stacking k14 and preparing for our stats to be on top for fbs.... suddenly they are nobling the vilalges on our behind. they are good attackers for that. .. let's see how things goes as my incomings are 700 and counting ;)

DeletedUser

and here I thought you and I were building a good re pore Stabin.

I guess that you do not understand my point. I am very disappointed in you. I told you in our pleasant conversations that I hope you bring ESL into a better light. In this you have failed. You presented yourself as a gentleman, a person wanting to have better ties with your neighbors.. even saying that you had wanted to possibly have a better relationship with KINGS.

I tell you this that what you have done, breaking a NAP without a good reason, attacking a tribe that you are NAP'ed with, not even having the guts to make a declaration at least 24 hrs before attacking has proven clearly that ESL are not to be trusted and that the new leader of ESL is not fit to lead them into a better light but instead has doomed forever in this world in the eyes of everyone ESL.

This issue brings up ESL's lack of honor in playing the game the right way. A NAP is something serious, it is a step taken before you consider someone for an alliance.. An unjustified breaking of a NAP is a very serious issue... it means that you have no honor, cannot be trusted to be a good neighbor.

The talk we had was good but your actions have proven that it was just talk.

This game is like playing a chess game.. you have to trust everyone that is in the world to follow the rules of you do not attack NAP's or Allies.. just as you have to trust your opponent in chess to not use one of the game pieces in an incorrect way. A NAP is a security blanket, that allows you to not worry about being stabbed in the back... ESL has stabbed VVV in the back... VVV who is an ally to your ally... There is no respect to be found in these treacherous actions.. and to see KINKY enjoying all of this tells me much about them also.. that KINKY does not know how to pick allies.. that perhaps KINKY sees alliances as temporary things that can be let go at any moment... I am positive that the war against VVV was run by KINKY and possibly even blessed by KINKY... If this is the case then this is a very sad moment when the leading tribe since the beginning of this world, a tribe that has been respected is in bed with ESL scum.

ESL asked swarm for a NAP which swarm agreed to not knowing of ESL's treacherous moves. ESL asked KINGS to not attack ESL while they were fighting another tribe and in a weakened state.

Now I ask these questions to ESL.. Should you not be treated as you treat others? Should not the world also give the same value to NAP's and Alliances the value that ESL gives to them.. especially and exclusively when dealing with ESL?

DeletedUser

I guess that you do not understand my point. I am very disappointed in you. I told you in our pleasant conversations that I hope you bring ESL into a better light. In this you have failed. You presented yourself as a gentleman, a person wanting to have better ties with your neighbors.. even saying that you had wanted to possibly have a better relationship with KINGS.

I tell you this that what you have done, breaking a NAP without a good reason, attacking a tribe that you are NAP'ed with, not even having the guts to make a declaration at least 24 hrs before attacking has proven clearly that ESL are not to be trusted and that the new leader of ESL is not fit to lead them into a better light but instead has doomed forever in this world in the eyes of everyone ESL.

This issue brings up ESL's lack of honor in playing the game the right way. A NAP is something serious, it is a step taken before you consider someone for an alliance.. An unjustified breaking of a NAP is a very serious issue... it means that you have no honor, cannot be trusted to be a good neighbor.

This game is like playing a chess game.. you have to trust everyone that is in the world to follow the rules of you do not attack NAP's or Allies.. just as you have to trust your opponent in chess to not use one of the game pieces in an incorrect way. A NAP is a security blanket, that allows you to not worry about being stabbed in the back... ESL has stabbed VVV in the back... VVV who is an ally to your ally... There is no respect to be found in these treacherous actions.. and to see KINKY enjoying all of this tells me much about them also.. that KINKY does not know how to pick allies.. that perhaps KINKY sees alliances as temporary things that can be let go at any moment... I am positive that the war against VVV was run by KINKY and possibly even blessed by KINKY... If this is the case then this is a very sad moment when the leading tribe since the beginning of this world, a tribe that has been respected is in bed with ESL scum.

ESL asked swarm for a NAP which swarm agreed to not knowing of ESL's treacherous moves. ESL asked KINGS to not attack ESL while they were fighting another tribe and in a weakened state.

Now I ask these questions to ESL.. Should you not be treated as you treat others? Should not the world also give the same value to NAP's and Alliances the value that ESL gives to them.. especially and exclusively when dealing with ESL?

we are used of backstabbing.... seriously staben i like your post... the first long post i ever read. hahahaha..... but the fact that in three major wars that we are in ESL,Fuse and MORE did attack us by surprise. cant even make a good declaration,well as i have said it's their way and a good strategy since we are still weaken by shimo's lost and our def are on a trip to k14 since we are almost done attacking tiger. sad to say villages that is empty are already taken while troops are on a trip to k14.... keep it up ESL.

DeletedUser

that was a deep penetration staben, nicely said. whether they had been
backstabbed or attacked in their weak state, im still betting on VVV to win. 1 million resources on VVV. mail me in game if anyone accepts the bet.
im counting on you pautog. =)

DeletedUser

that was a deep penetration staben, nicely said. whether they had been
backstabbed or attacked in their weak state, im still betting on VVV to win. 1 million resources on VVV. mail me in game if anyone accepts the bet.
im counting on you pautog. =)

lol im still managing to make my troops back home :)

they will be surprise if they will see it all up :)

thank you for the heads up hotdog ;). you make me more hungry hehehe

DeletedUser

im not hehehe..... you know i cant. :p by the way ESL keep going for your fakes :)

MynameisBrad

Whiskey and Daholla have never gotten along Staben. When the changing of the guard occured, I don't believe the two ever spoke. Whiskey approached Garuda and KINGS in an effort to reach out to those we respected. He didn't reach out to v-v-v, as we don't respect the tribe. I'm sure you can speak to whiskey and he can elaborate more.

I'd also like to point out, AGAIN, that we have two isolated clusters going against their four continents, yet we're being made out to have some super advantage.

Here's the first day:

Side 1:
Tribes: ESL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: V-V-V
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 15
Difference: 48

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 580,445
Side 2: 136,277
Difference: 444,168

image.php

DeletedUser

Whiskey and Daholla have never gotten along Staben. When the changing of the guard occured, I don't believe the two ever spoke. Whiskey approached Garuda and KINGS in an effort to reach out to those we respected. He didn't reach out to v-v-v, as we don't respect the tribe. I'm sure you can speak to whiskey and he can elaborate more.

I'd also like to point out, AGAIN, that we have two isolated clusters going against their four continents, yet we're being made out to have some super advantage.

Here's the first day:
[...]

You had the advantage of a week's worth of preparing as well as the element of surprise. In addition to that, it's not inconceivable you've been pulling strings behind the scenes for long enough to secure ESL one way or another. Would Kinky (hell, perhaps MANIC?) support ESL if need be? Would they merge you should the war go the wrong way? Would they step in under the guise of 'unfairness' if ESL really does lose out? We don't know, but you might.

That, and there's the NAP-breaking business and the refugee-business in general (dragging you through the past weeks) -- all in all, that's simply not a very good light to be in for ESL. Now that weird that we think little of your '2 vs 4 clusters!!!' argument, imo :)

DeletedUser

Here's the first day:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

dont tell me you won on the first day already? ;)

and please dont think you will win in 1 day only bro. your name is brad? BAD name ;)

DeletedUser

Here's the first day:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

I understand your point that Whiskey and DaHolla did not like each other.. I really don't care about that at all.. But try to understand my points... by the same ruler that ESL used to measure and plan then they should also be measured.. That these actions render KINGS conversations with Whiskey about how they are going to be good neighbors and a great honorable war tribe to NULL..

If you want to know the truth then cover your ears and look only at the actions.

DeletedUser

Ah so according to you, Kinky is behind VVV and ESL warring ?
The simple retardation of that claim aside (i've answered that particular accusation far too many times in far too many threads), if you believed half the stuff you said about Kinky's diplomatic practices, then why is it that Kings asked Kinky for an alliance via Garuda ?

Why would wish to be allied with a tribe that you feel is only going to use you ?
Get your facts, and your thoughts straight.

@ Kings + the Garuda councilman who delivered the Kings allaince proposal to me, I'm sorry to publicly spill the beans but comments like the above severely test my bullshit tolerance.

DeletedUser

Ah, the famed Pervis flame-button :icon_rolleyes:

The KINGS/GARUDA proposal was to test the waters, much like ESL has done with many tribes and Kinky undoubtedly did in the past also. To answer the 'could-be' thesis you provided; had we been allied with Kinky, we'd simply ensure to stand above petty diplomatic pressure you seem to love so much.

We value our allies, if you do so too, we'd have treated you like any other ally. Should you've been pushy (like you're apparently wont to do), we'd likely wouldn't have stand for it under the simple banner of treating your allies properly.

DeletedUser

We value our allies, if you do so too, we'd have treated you like any other ally. Should you've been pushy (like you're apparently wont to do), we'd likely wouldn't have stand for it under the simple banner of treating your allies properly.

and we don't ?

DeletedUser

I'm not an ally, I wouldn't know :)

All Staben was saying that you might scheme a lot more than you let on. Whos to say you haven't applied a fair bit of 'diplomatic influence' here and there to steer things to your likening..?