The wait is finally over ESL declares!!!!

• Thread starter PopeSquirellyTheThird
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So here I thought that ESL was going to turn a new leaf with the Great Whiskey as a leader and it turns out that they are still scummy?

DeletedUser

So I am not understanding things so clearly.. Maybe some of you can clear this up a bit...

Is it true that ESL started a war with VVV while they had a NAP?

Yes they did.

The only way we found out what was happening was after we started getting incomings and i mailed whiskeybilt.

DeletedUser

From what I can gather the NAP was more of a mutual agreement than anything official

hmm why are you so pro esl now adam :icon_rolleyes: this is slightly suspicious to me :icon_confused: mail me pl0x

DeletedUser

So here I thought that ESL was going to turn a new leaf with the Great Whiskey as a leader and it turns out that they are still scummy?

When were they ever untrustworthy?

Calm down guys, your just winding each other up without knowing the full story

DeletedUser

When were they ever untrustworthy?

Calm down guys, your just winding each other up without knowing the full story

I know the story adam :icon_razz: i've known most major stories involving esl and they havnt been great tbh.

DeletedUser

I've never been anti ESL

I've always backed up allies

you havnt supported esl so much before however, and yet v-v-v are also your allies, does this mean that you and kinky are picking 1 ally over another despite things?

DeletedUser

you havnt supported esl so much before however, and yet v-v-v are also your allies, does this mean that you and kinky are picking 1 ally over another despite things?

i've always backed up ESL during the anti ESL s**t-storms

I'm not picking sides, chillax

UltimatePayner

As stated before Kinky are staying neutral in this war. we have no desire to join either side as you side, both are allies. However, we will try and keep this war a 1 on 1.

DeletedUser

As stated before Kinky are staying neutral in this war. we have no desire to join either side as you side, both are allies. However, we will try and keep this war a 1 on 1.

would that include nuking esl if they got support from an outside source :icon_wink:

Its not a 1 on 1 if they are :)

DeletedUser

oh, and dont forget, ESL had the balls to declare on a tribe already in a war.... Nothing spectacular IMO.. still VVV is going to stomp on that a$$

you guys are pathetique,i only tell the truth here,its the first time that a tribe declare on a bigger one on this world,true or not?

and from guys who declare is last supose wars wit swarm,i think you could think about what you say a bit more when you talk about balls:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

you guys are pathetique,i only tell the truth here,its the first time that a tribe declare on a bigger one on this world,true or not?

and from guys who declare is last supose wars wit swarm,i think you could think about what you say a bit more when you talk about balls:icon_razz:

more was bigger than v-v-v, pie was bigger than kinky it is actually you who doesnt know what your talking about or the history of world 24:icon_neutral:

Think before speaking please.

DeletedUser

Actually, this is not true. On a smaller scale (read: earlier in the world and/or lower in the rankings) declaring on larger enemies has happened before.

DeletedUser

more was bigger than v-v-v, pie was bigger than kinky it is actually you who doesnt know what your talking about or the history of world 24:icon_neutral:

Think before speaking please.

Thank you Pope :icon_wink:

@kriid what about swarm? I appologize I dont understand what you said there.

DeletedUser

From what I can gather the NAP was more of a mutual agreement than anything official

So since when is NAP not a NAP.. the last time I saw the definition of a NAP it stands for Non Aggression Pact.. this means that ESL went back on their word.. this means that their word cannot be trusted. Who will be next?? We already saw how they stepped all over Garuda's toes and then gave that sorry A*S apology..

There is one thing that I have always hated in life and that is liars... I know this is a game but I do not tolerate liars/cheaters in anything.. people that know me know this very well...

It is kind of hard for me to believe also that KINKY still supports a tribe like ESL...

A phrase comes to mind.. Tell me with who you walk with and I will tell you who you are..