The Worlds Most Epic Declaration

DeletedUser

No, we didnt send 500 full nukes, and trust me thats not a lot. If you look at 500 and think OMG, thats only 2-3 players total fire power that takes 10-14 days to rebuild. If we come for him, and its a proper op on him, trust me, he will find that very hard to defend

Sorry Walsh, but AHL never mentioned if it was "a lot". That's 500 less nukes for you to use and in which ever way you look at it, it's still a disadvantage compared to not using those nukes. 10-14 days not being able to use those nukes.

jesseiam2

Hold on, having 500 nukes and not using them is an advantage over using and losing 500 nukes? Maybe I am missing something but arent nukes that sit and do nothing just useless? If I use 500 nukes I kill troops that are defending a village, I get OD and I potentially clear a village, cat a building, destroy a wall, take resources, and prevent the defender from using the resources that he has to rebuild with from being used elsewhere on offensive troops and nobles. If the nukes sit still, they are almost completely useless at defending. What possible advantage is there to having them sit still? Also, we have over 22,000 villages, 500 nukes is a pittance compared to the full offensive power of FREE.

DeletedUser

Sorry Walsh, but AHL never mentioned if it was "a lot". That's 500 less nukes for you to use and in which ever way you look at it, it's still a disadvantage compared to not using those nukes. 10-14 days not being able to use those nukes.

My point being its an ONLY, we didnt need them. whonxt vs Huns. In 2 months of fighting

Side 1: 400
Side 2: 287
Difference: 113

In 48 hours of fighting

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 5
Difference: 133

We are already ahead of them in the stats, imagine what it will be like after 2 months. My point being this world mocked hope now free for not being in proper wars, thats because ours never last that long. You wont understand my point till free comes knocking on your door.

DeletedUser

If there is a more pressing matter that comes up after you lost 500 nukes, You would wish you had 500 nukes more would you not? I mean who wouldnt want 500 more nukes?

God knows BOA needs em:icon_rolleyes:

jesseiam2

No argument there, I would rather have 500 nukes than not have 500 nukes. But to say that it is an advantage to not use the nukes over using them is just false. We have report after report of where we attacked villages and hit a full nuke sitting still. Not just in HUNS villages, but in wars past against HELL and IRON. What value is there in not using a nuke? Not too many things more pressing come up in our world. We plan each move out in advance. And it would be different if we lost 10,000 nukes at once. If you assume that half of our villages are offensive (which who knows what the real ratio is :) ), then 500 nukes is only 5% of our offense. If an emergency that big came up that 95% of our offense couldnt handle it, then we got a bigger issue and should consider mass deleting!!! lol

DeletedUser

That's true. But if you guys end up fighting a war that lasts more than a few weeks, then the number of offensive villages becomes irrelevant. Look at any given long war and you'll see the attacks become less and less through time and those tribes fighting would wish they had those 500 nukes. I agree, sending nukes is better than not sending them at all. But sending nukes every time to simply "scare" someone (or what ever you guys were trying to prove) can become a weakness. Against a tribe like FearUs(just an example) you wouldn't have 14 days if they decide to attack the area you happen to be sending nukes from.

jesseiam2

I disagree, in longer wars, the number of offensive villages becomes more relevant. If you crash the defenses in the first round, you can keep the defender low on troops the more nukes you have to send. 500 nukes is a lot to almost any other tribe, if you are HUNS, they have 7000 villages currently (or so). If half are offense then 500 nukes represents 1/7 of their entire offense, that is a major commitment of troops. Also, if we sent 500 nukes everytime we wanted to "scare" someone (which was not the intention) it would be quite foolish. We havent done anything of that sort.

DeletedUser

I meant in the sense of a long run where both sides start running out of offensive troops(happens to everyone). Those 500 nukes makes it that much faster for you guys to run out of offensive troops. I'm not sure what the reason was to send those nukes to slash, but unless it was for changing the village from offensive to defensive, sending those nukes could have ended up being a bad choice.

DeletedUser

I meant in the sense of a long run where both sides start running out of offensive troops(happens to everyone). Those 500 nukes makes it that much faster for you guys to run out of offensive troops. I'm not sure what the reason was to send those nukes to slash, but unless it was for changing the village from offensive to defensive, sending those nukes could have ended up being a bad choice.

not really we attacked him 2-3 weeks ago, those would be rebuilt now

DeletedUser

I'm just saying it could have ended up a bad decision, not that it was.

if we couldnt spare it we wouldnt of done it. It was done to help with activity while me shifted troops. Ironically they get built quicker if died than waiting to return. It was why we werent bothered if died

jesseiam2

Declaring war on HUNS could have been a bad decision. Me joining FREE could have been a bad decision. Wally posting on the externals could have been a bad decision. HELL leaders mass deleting their accounts could have been a bad decision. Things are only a bad decision when they dont work out. I could send all my troops to farm barbs. If I get attacked while they are out, that is a bad decision. If not, then I have lots of resources to build more with. Sending 500 nukes was not a bad decision, they are rebuilt.

DeletedUser

I think the bad decision lies in the fact that they were sent on nearly 300 hour walks to gain nothing at all except a little scare tactic against me (which didn't work btw lol) ... I mean, if the nukes weren't walking for 12 days doing nothing at all then it probably wouldn't have been as big a waste as they really were. 12 days walking + 14 or more rebuilding time is nearly a month of nukes being out of commission for let's face it, nothing at all. I wonder how many coins could have been minted from these nukes from farming throughout all of this time. I mean, maybe you guys don't see it as a waste, but I personally do. I'd much rather toss nukes at real enemies that are close by and don't require 300 hours worth of walking time. That's my opinion anyways, honestly speaking. It's why Limbo hasn't thrown nukes at Walsh in retaliation as much as we'd like to :)

DeletedUser

He's just doing what he does best, being a parasite. Made his way onto my ignore list actually :icon_biggrin:

Thank god, I finally dont have to log on to yet more replies from you. There is a god :icon_biggrin:

midkasia

How the hell did this turn into a free and limbo contest? Ok, let us do this, unzip, show each other... If it is bigger, you win!