Then VS Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have a few difference of my own that I think should be considered. Not on the wars themselves but why I think W2V have and will win them both. :p

We all know and have discussed the reasoning behind MoM's fall, but I wish to touch on some the things that bring me to the conclusion on why I think [T] will fall also. Members, yes thats right members. In the time that [T] has been a recognized tribe, (and no I don't mean since W2V made them famous), they have had some member issues that will sneak up and bite them, 2 members that I will discuss are 2 members that in the past have thrown tantrums and decided to put there own agenda before the tribe. Now you can say that bigjay wanted to war OHYEAH and he was given permission to do so, well then that would be breaking diplomacy indirectly and thus hypocrisy shines through. Either way your argument with me is redundant. In any way, they have put themselves before their tribe and that itself shows the unstable nature of its ranks, lets look at the leadership change, could be better, could be worse, not the point, the point is that at some stage key people have put themselves before their tribe.
This is all circumstantial but based on facts, if the tribe is so fragile now what will happen when they begin to try to throw ops together.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have a few difference of my own that I think should be considered. Not on the wars themselves but why I think W2V have and will win them both. :p

We all know and have discussed the reasoning behind MoM's fall, but I wish to touch on some the things that bring me to the conclusion on why I think [T] will fall also. Members, yes thats right members. In the time that [T] has been a recognized tribe, (and no I don't mean since W2V made them famous), they have had some member issues that will sneak up and bite them, 2 members that I will discuss are 2 members that in the past have thrown tantrums and decided to put there own agenda before the tribe. Now you can say that bigjay wanted to war OHYEAH and he was given permission to do so, well then that would be breaking diplomacy indirectly and thus hypocrisy shines through. Either way your argument with me is redundant. In any way, they have put themselves before their tribe and that itself shows the unstable nature of its ranks, lets look at the leadership change, could be better, could be worse, not the point, the point is that at some stage key people have put themselves before their tribe.
This is all circumstantial but based on facts, if the tribe is so fragile now what will happen when they begin to try to throw ops together.

I take it bigjay was the 1st person you wished to discuss who was the second? [T]'s future depends on how the rest of the members cope and approach the war.

DeletedUser

One could argue that the decision was made in order to appease bigjay, however it seems that the decision to war OHYEAH though has benefited [T] as a whole, not just bigjay, as is easily demonstrated by the statistics and therefore was a good tactical decision (so far at least), not just a matter of giving bigjay what he wanted. If it wasnt beneficial to [T], I am sure Semp would have said no.

DeletedUser

I cant argue that so far it has paid off for [T]. they have no trouble growing into THE. What I can argue is that it may affect the future of this war, it seems as though appeasing bigjay worked then but when it comes down to a crucial decision will bigjay be appeased if the leadership feels its not the right way or will his decision be over ruled and will he throw a tantrum and leave.

DeletedUser

I cant argue that so far it has paid off for [T]. they have no trouble growing into THE. What I can argue is that it may affect the future of this war, it seems as though appeasing bigjay worked then but when it comes down to a crucial decision will bigjay be appeased if the leadership feels its not the right way or will his decision be over ruled and will he throw a tantrum and leave.

The thing you dont know or understand, is that im a team player whatever tribe i have been in and when i dont agree with a tribe i dont bring it down, i simply leave and follow a new path...but again who doesnt enjoy and big following and pulling strings :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The thing you dont know or understand, is that im a team player whatever tribe i have been in and when i dont agree with a tribe i dont bring it down, i simply leave and follow a new path...but again who doesnt enjoy and big following and pulling strings :icon_eek:

If you were as good as you say you were and a team player as you insist, why would you just leave your tribe? Why would you chose your own path rather than walking the path with your tribe. That would surely bring it down, unless you really are not as good as you think and would therefore not be missed.

A person that thinks solely of themselves that can possibly pull strings in such a way is a hindrance to the success of a tribe, dont you think? If a leader can be persuaded into certain things that do not benefit the tribe than that is an inadequate leader or maybe a short sighted one. Regardless of who the tribe, member or leader is, any decision made that is not made for the tribe is not there for the tribe. You have shown this and so has you tribe.

DeletedUser

If you were as good as you say you were and a team player as you insist, why would you just leave your tribe? Why would you chose your own path rather than walking the path with your tribe. That would surely bring it down, unless you really are not as good as you think and would therefore not be missed.

A person that thinks solely of themselves that can possibly pull strings in such a way is a hindrance to the success of a tribe, dont you think? If a leader can be persuaded into certain things that do not benefit the tribe than that is an inadequate leader or maybe a short sighted one. Regardless of who the tribe, member or leader is, any decision made that is not made for the tribe is not there for the tribe. You have shown this and so has you tribe.

Interesting analysis....however your lack of TW know how is apparent. A few points about tw you may want to know...activity generally win unless the active part sucks real ass...this is a team game played by individuals...one person can spoilt it for all...3rd point...my friends all still exist in this world and are winning this world....So clearly by selfish ways have brandished success for my team mates.

DeletedUser

Interesting analysis....

I know.

activity generally win unless the active part sucks real ass...

Agreed, and your tribe is currently full of inactivity.

this is a team game played by individuals...one person can spoilt it for all...

You will.

3rd point...my friends all still exist in this world and are winning this world....So clearly by selfish ways have brandished success for my team mates.

They may value you but your past actions show you dont value them. They may also show you or tell you that they value you and your input, but the future will show whether they really do trust you or your loyalty. That is my argument that you persist in trying to direct away from.

DeletedUser

I know.

Agreed, and your tribe is currently full of inactivity.

You will.

They may value you but your past actions show you dont value them. They may also show you or tell you that they value you and your input, but the future will show whether they really do trust you or your loyalty. That is my argument that you persist in trying to direct away from.

You keep suggesting it will happen, but im confident T will win and be a great success with my help. This is can assure you...however you cant assure too many things in tw...too many variables as spoken about by yourself.

DeletedUser

You keep suggesting it will happen, but im confident T will win and be a great success with my help. This is can assure you...however you cant assure too many things in tw...too many variables as spoken about by yourself.

You are confident but I am yet to hear anyone from your tribe supporting you or your character, and im certainly not hearing any arguments about why [T] will win except for the "because we're better" or "because we're #1" statements. Are there any actually theories to base your confidence on?

DeletedUser

You are confident but I am yet to hear anyone from your tribe supporting you or your character, and im certainly not hearing any arguments about why [T] will win except for the "because we're better" or "because we're #1" statements. Are there any actually theories to base your confidence on?

Yes there is fact however if i told you, this would give your tribe an understanding to what they are doing wrong. However you will see in due course and once it happens and there is no return i will be sure to contact you concerning this matter.

DeletedUser

I support him.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

So you basicly just took Majestic Mantas joke and made it shit. :icon_redface:

OT: It will be interesting to see what this point of no return is, after all you can't save a sinking ship... given that [T] is surrounded by a lovely sea of blue. :icon_razz: :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

So you basicly just took Majestic Mantas joke and made it shit. :icon_redface:

OT: It will be interesting to see what this point of no return is, after all you can't save a sinking ship... given that [T] is surrounded by a lovely sea of blue. :icon_razz: :icon_cool:

now now keep it civil...

Dont you worry randy...i have support of my team.:icon_cool:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
now now keep it civil...

Dont you worry randy...i have support of my team.:icon_cool:

I am civil however I have remained within the rules of the forum where as you have asterisked out letters in a certain word that is against the rules. If I where you I would edit accordingly.

No you have the support of nemisis and we all know how much his word is worth. Right? or need I remind everyone of the OLD situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.