Then VS Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am civil however I have remained within the rules of the forum where as you have asterisked out letters in a certain word that is against the rules. If I where you I would edit accordingly.

No you have the support of nemisis and we all know how much his word is worth. Right? or need I remind everyone of the OLD situation.

Thas effort to find..i will leave those words up for imagination.....dont infract me u4895348682456-42

Now your sniffing around old holes again. Time for a reform.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thas effort to find..i will leave those words up for imagination.....dont infract me u4895348682456-42

Now your sniffing around old holes again. Time for a reform.

Old holes? Says the guy who was bragging about having 6 years experience or whatever earlier. Nemisis made his bed in the Old war now he must lie in it.

DeletedUser

Yes there is fact however if i told you, this would give your tribe an understanding to what they are doing wrong. However you will see in due course and once it happens and there is no return i will be sure to contact you concerning this matter.

You really need to learn a bit more about the way things work, and if you dont have anything constructive to say regarding what this thread is actually about, then please feel free to discuss it in your Tribe Forum, the less than idealistic views you hold, will be well welcomed wherever you discuss tactics, if your invited.

DeletedUser

I am civil however I have remained within the rules of the forum where as you have asterisked out letters in a certain word that is against the rules. If I where you I would edit accordingly.

No you have the support of nemisis and we all know how much his word is worth. Right? or need I remind everyone of the OLD situation.

Do I need to remind you of my name? Because you seem to have forgotten it. Considering you cant even spell my name correctly, one could make a good conclusion that when it comes to discussing me, that you have very little idea what you are talking about. There is no OLD situation, my word is still worth plenty. But please feel free to elaborate, only this time please say my name correctly or don't say it at all.

DeletedUser

Old holes? Says the guy who was bragging about having 6 years experience or whatever earlier. Nemisis made his bed in the Old war now he must lie in it.

damn......................................................what can i say................im innocent.

DeletedUser

You really need to learn a bit more about the way things work, and if you dont have anything constructive to say regarding what this thread is actually about, then please feel free to discuss it in your Tribe Forum, the less than idealistic views you hold, will be well welcomed wherever you discuss tactics, if your invited.

Are you for real, why would i give an enemy constructive feedback....Nevertheless...the way things work....i can tell you the way things work...i give my opinion you gives yours...we around in circles...you take it personally...i have fun....Tactically i have absolutely played this world since haul days. Why do i and all my friends exist? erm because i have no tactics or ability...ohh yeah..next arguement..birdbrain.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do I need to remind you of my name? Because you seem to have forgotten it. Considering you cant even spell my name correctly, one could make a good conclusion that when it comes to discussing me, that you have very little idea what you are talking about. There is no OLD situation, my word is still worth plenty. But please feel free to elaborate, only this time please say my name correctly or don't say it at all.

No actually your word is worth absolutely nothing. In the Old war you gave your word that if Old declared within the next 24hours you would leave. But you where too cowardly to leave and hence your word became worthless, need I remind YOU we spoke at length about this at the time. Anyone wanting proof feel free to mail me I will happily link the forum page to which this was discussed at length.

DeletedUser

No actually your word is worth absolutely nothing. In the Old war you gave your word that if Old declared within the next 24hours you would leave. But you where too cowardly to leave and hence your word became worthless, need I remind YOU we spoke at length about this at the time.

Sorry, I dont think I said that. You need a memory check. I said that if Old does not give MoM advance notice of any possible declaration, then I would consider the possibility of leaving. Then MoM (if you remember correctly) declared on old through Amanda Q (who was a troll account of one of the main players in MoM (I think arrow but Im not sure on that)) and displayed knowledge that Old was going to declare on them and was stacking their front, thereby negating the need to give advance warning (as they already knew it was coming). I explained this all to you before and I am explaining it to you again. Needless to say, you took this perfectly reasonable explanation and dismissed it completely because you needed an excuse to troll Old in wake of a lackluster opening performance by MoM. My word still may mean absolutely nothing to you, but of that I care little. All I do is take your posts and flush them down the toilet where they belong, dont hate on me because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you for real, why would i give an enemy constructive feedback....Nevertheless...the way things work....i can tell you the way things work...i give my opinion you gives yours...we around in circles...you take it personally...i have fun....Tactically i have absolutely played this world since haul days. Why do i and all my friends exist? erm because i have no tactics or ability...ohh yeah..next arguement..birdbrain.

Thats how you want them to work, but let me tell you the way they actualy are working...

damro gives his opinion bigjay gives his...we go around in circles...bigjay take it personally...damro has fun....Tactically damro wonders how this world was ever in haul days. Why does bigjay and all his friends exist? erm
underhanded tactics, hugging, self preservation, barb whoring and eating inactives...ohh yeah..next arguement..birdbrain.

DeletedUser

Thats how you want them to work, but let me tell you the way they actualy are working...

damro gives his opinion bigjay gives his...we go around in circles...bigjay take it personally...damro has fun....Tactically damro wonders how this world was ever in haul days. Why does bigjay and all his friends exist? erm
underhanded tactics, hugging, self preservation, barb whoring and eating inactives...ohh yeah..next arguement..birdbrain.

Believe it or not...i only started the jokes for kicks and am enjoying them for more kicks...You tw ability and skill can be related to a 80 years old sex life...

p.s. haul days were sooo fun...its funny how you join in september and think you know what ill do ill join the so called winning team and jump on the bang wagon and insert a manta in my bum.

Mantas aren't fish. Shows what you know.

Do i bring up stats to show what you know about TW...yeah i thought so.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry, I dont think I said that. You need a memory check. I said that if Old does not give MoM advance notice of any possible declaration, then I would consider the possibility of leaving. Then MoM (if you remember correctly) declared on old through that poster whos name escapes me and displayed knowledge that Old was going to declare on them and was stacking their front, thereby negating the need to give advance warning (as they already knew it was coming). I explained this all to you before and I am explaining it to you again.

That is not what happened at all.

1- You said you would leave if Old did not give advance warning to MoM.
2- The person your thinking about is Amanda Q whom made a forum post saying we knew old where planning an attack.
3- You made your promise after Amanda Q made that post. I mentioned this at the time also.
4- You promised that notification would be given by Old before declaration whether MoM had an feeling they would be attacked or not you still gave your word notice would be given.
5- Old did not give warning and you didn't leave.
6- Therefore your word is useless.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Believe it or not...i only started the jokes for kicks and am enjoying them for more kicks...You tw ability and skill can be related to a 80 years old sex life...

Jokes you've been telling jokes :icon_redface: :icon_eek: Goes to show how unfunny they where when that you can't even notice them. :D

So his ability is experienced, a good sense of timing and tried and tested method? :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That is not what happened at all.

1- You said you would leave if Old did not give advance warning to MoM.
2- The person your thinking about is Amanda Q whom made a forum post saying we knew old where planning an attack.
3- You made your promise after Amanda Q made that post. I mentioned this at the time also.
4- You promised that notification would be given by Old before declaration whether MoM had an feeling they would be attacked or not you still gave your word notice would be given.
5- Old did not give warning and you didn't leave.
6- Therefore your word is useless.

[SPOIL]
1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Still wrong though

DeletedUser

Jokes you've been telling jokes :icon_redface: :icon_eek: Goes to show how unfunny they where when that you can't even notice them. :D

So his ability is experienced, a good sense of timing and tried and tested method? :icon_cool:

He definately has the ability, but i agree has some making up to do.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I said that if Old does not give MoM advance notice of any possible declaration, then I would consider the possibility of leaving. Then MoM (if you remember correctly) declared on old through Amanda Q (who was a troll account of one of the main players in MoM (I think arrow but Im not sure on that)) and displayed knowledge that Old was going to declare on them and was stacking their front, thereby negating the need to give advance warning (as they already knew it was coming). I explained this all to you before and I am explaining it to you again. Needless to say, you took this perfectly reasonable explanation and dismissed it completely because you needed an excuse to troll Old in wake of a lackluster opening performance by MoM. My word still may mean absolutely nothing to you, but of that I care little. All I do is take your posts and flush them down the toilet where they belong, dont hate on me because of it.

I highlighted the specific part to draw attention to.

You said you would consider leaving. You say this was negated by the declaration by Amanda Q therefore you could take your word back.

Now for the good people of the forum let us look at some posts.

Exhibit A.

Post 1 by Amanda Q look at the date and time. Exhibit A

Now have a look at exhibit B .
The mail to Morthy declaring and giving your word that you would leave because ' You wont remain in a tribe that wont face it's opponent.' Exhibit B

A full 18 hours of passage of the declaration and your message to Morthy.

I think this proves to everyone once and for all your word is yet again worthless Check and mate. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

and I gave an answer:

Here and Here and answering the fact that old did not give specific times as I wanted to Here.

These clearly explained why I said what I did and why I am justified in it . Actually wait...I gave the exact same answer then as I just did now. You just ignored it to pursue your own crucification agenda. My word is suddenly useless because you say so and reference some six month old event which has already been wrapped up and explained. Please, try not to crack me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.