Thoughts on the world

DeletedUser

He seems more like Winner in his last posts.
I have no clue why he quoted him.
Im on his ignore list.I think.

DeletedUser92

damn JP, i kind of missed you. when i couldn't any of your great posts i felt like "quitting" the game, but now with your new BS meant to cover your failure the game is more funny.

good to have you back. lol.

Ohhhh, I don't want to put too big a schism between our formerly shared past, but...I've actually done a tiny bit of stat comparison. The numbers worked -really- well last night, but things change as time goes on, and I really don't want to get into it. You want to just agree to disagree and leave it there, or do you want some numbers to test how well my talent as a leader, the skill of my barons, and the abilities of our players end up?

I think it'd be a bad idea to have that debate for a lot of people that I shared a tribe with, once, and would hate to put down no matter how gently I did it.

DeletedUser

ok, i will make your day and i will admit that you're the best leader ever, ever, ever, forever ever. now, you're happy? hope that you can sleep better now, don't you? lol

bronzl

Risk.

I love Risk, its a great game. I get together with some of my closest friends in RL, and sometimes we play Risk.

Can you guess what we do? We fight each other. Friends. Fighting each other. Its a game, a war game, so we play it to war each other and have fun.

Ever played Halo? Split screen? Killed you friend there? Whats the difference?

My point is, many/most of us have played a game at some point in the past where we were playing against a friend.

I don't know about you, but I'm still friends with all the buds I've crushed in a game of Risk, or the guys who shot me down in Halo.

To me, the same concept applies to TW. I would feel comfortable with my conscious going to war with any member of [DT] should the situation arise. To me, we can fight, and still be friends.

Whats my point? You can still be friends. You just have different goals, and that puts you in to temporary conflict with each other. It is not forbidden to exchange friendly mails with an enemy. Get over it.

Hi Therandule. I love risk, awesome game. Play it both RL with my mates also on computer. Good strategy, but you forgot one thing.

RISK- is played mostlly in one night, no diplomacy, you throw dicces which depends on your luck and you fight your buddies because there is no one else around :)

TW-play now 2 years, waste diplomacy, no dicces to toss around, loads of strategy and sadlly <also fights your buddies>.

Other than that great post, reminded me on my early youth when we played risk like crazy.

respect,

bronzl

DeletedUser

Now theres a sport. He cares for JP feelings.

Hat down to you tong, for being honnest. JP <wazzzzzzzzzz> best leader ever, ever, ever. I agree too. :)

Now i am. !

Simple and plain.

ROFL[/COLOR]

< lets see comments on that hahahahahahah >[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

screw you and your white writing :p

i dont think anyone can be placed as best leader, as there are so many different aspects of leadership, and everyone is good in some aspects and not so in others

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't read these forums for a day or so. This was quite amusing, since much of what's written concerns what I did and didn't say and do.

I don't particularly want to get into a long winded explanation of what happened. Most of the interested parties now know what's happened and is likely to happen.

Let's make it clear, I made mistakes, they got compounded by other people's actions. I walked away from the game for a few hours on a Saturday and came back to find my tribe attacking an ally. I wasn't best pleased about it, but what could I do, well I couldn't recall them because I didn't send them and neither could the person who did.

Following that there was a lot of miscommunication, which seemed to take a long while to sort out. I contributed to that, so did a variety of other people.

I'm a human being, I make mistakes and when I do I hold my hand up. I didn't intend the the departure of mizaru to go the way it did, I contributed to it, but I wasn't the only one. If you want to blame me for things I didn't do, fine go ahead, I'm duke somebody's got to take responsibility.

Couple of other things. At no point did I threaten CLOROX, but I did say things that could have been read, in a different way from what I intended, to have that meaning. I'm not perfect and sometimes playing these things out on P&P doesn't help resolve miscommunication.

As for N.O, as far as I'm concerned they are a laughing stock. I can't see what they add to the game. They offer us an alliance, then proceed to ally our enemy, sure we had a light hearted dig at them, they then start preparing for war. Nothing materialised. Now we're left with people in N.O who we once considered to be friendly being allied with our enemy. A curious situation, with their help and help of I:A it makes [DT] very secure indeed, like they need any assistance in first place.

Our position on [DT] is clear. It's a funny situation when you have a better relationship with your enemy than your allies.

God knows I can be very adaptable when I want to be, but sometimes it doesn't serve any purpose.

DeletedUser

From what I remember of N.O. in the diplomacy stage, they always said they weren't afraid of going to war with KNT. They would prefer to have an NAP with us, but wouldn't hesitate to kick our asses if it came to it.

I wouldn't say they're a bunch of lowly cowards.

DeletedUser

From what I remember of N.O. in the diplomacy stage, they always said they weren't afraid of going to war with KNT. They would prefer to have an NAP with us, but wouldn't hesitate to kick our asses if it came to it.

First, cute graphic on your sig :)

Second, if N.O. is allied with [DT] but go to war with KNT/c, where will that alliance go? [DT] and KNT have been allied for a long time and I don't see that changing any time soon. I am in no way bashing KNT or [DT] in this (making this clear).... but I also don't see [DT] standing back and letting KNT get into a war with someone such as N.O. and do nothing, even though for the most part KNT/c can take care of themselves...... just don't underestimate N.O.'s power and talent of some of their players.

Third, @JohnCastle: a lot of things were done and said that were taken the wrong way, on all sides. I'd be willing to talk IGM concerning a number of things, all concerning villages of course.

Fourth, @tong po: nice sense of humor.... but somehow, the sarcasm doesn't suit you so well :( A for effort though :)

DeletedUser

screw you and your white writing :p

i dont think anyone can be placed as best leader, as there are so many different aspects of leadership, and everyone is good in some aspects and not so in others

Even the best leader, the one with the best plans...... can all be undone by one person who has power..... who has decided to completely blow everything up and work against the "leader" It's a PITA, but backstabbing seems to be the game we're playing now.

DeletedUser

Not that it's any of my business... But even I can say I wouldn't hesitate to take on KNT single-handed, but I CERTAINLY would prefer to have a personal NAP with all your guys. Talk is talk.

N.O. seem to have chosen the easy path, by allying whoever could threaten them and (allegedly) preparing war on those who are already the underdogs as it is.

There can be a thousand good reasons for this, but facts are facts. Yet another tribe decides to swap loyalties in order to have it easier on them.

This is not criticism, it's just my scarcely-informed perspective.

DeletedUser833

NO are a bunch of morons with moronic ideals. anyone who takes them seriously doesn't deserve to be listened to in the first place.

DeletedUser

but I also don't see [DT] standing back and letting KNT get into a war with someone such as N.O. and do nothing, even though for the most part KNT/c can take care of themselves......

Of course not, standing back while letting an ally prove themselves always runs the risk of your ally ending up like that other BLOC tribe (can't remember their name) who fought us alone while their BLOC allies stood back and watched and were defeated.. contributing to a small degree to the eventual downfall of the whole alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course not, standing back while letting an ally prove themselves always runs the risk of your ally ending up like that other BLOC tribe (can't remember their name) who fought us alone while their BLOC allies stood back and watched and were defeated.. contributing to a small degree to the eventual downfall of the whole alliance.

I didn't take potshots at KNT... was very specific about that too..... why take potshots here? It was a valid question and one I'm not sure N.O. has fully considered.

DeletedUser

-Payback didnt make a -potshot-.

[DT] would make a decision should that situation arise. Though people are entitled to there opinion on what they think [DT] would obviously do. I know what i think would happen, maybe one day we will get to find out :)

scarlet ash

i think this world is beyond boring and people who still play this is sad... it was a great world, no doubt about that, but the prime of the world has gone. the great rim wars are gone, the great mass of tribes that used to flock this world are gone,

its the same thing all the time. its dull

DeletedUser

i think this world is beyond boring and people who still play this is sad... it was a great world, no doubt about that, but the prime of the world has gone. the great rim wars are gone, the great mass of tribes that used to flock this world are gone,

its the same thing all the time. its dull

Words of someone who only likes to play when they are winning.

Oh let me guess you have already given up! Why is this a very repetitive BLOC attitude?

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
~|~!#VoOdoO#!~|~ III (140|707) K71 9,217 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT] 15th February 2009 - 13:25:02
UNSC Centum III (133|725) K71 8,431 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT] 14th February 2009 - 20:41:11
C-XI-W Fort Langley (144|723) K71 8,898 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT] 14th February 2009 - 17:20:45
C-XI-X Fort Cowpens (149|721) K71 9,273 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT] 12th February 2009 - 15:02:29
C-XI-X Camp Chosin (149|720) K71 9,261 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT] 10th February 2009 - 14:29:05
C-XI-A Fort Chancellorsville (146|722) K71 6,790 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT] 09th February 2009 - 11:57:30
C-XI-X Fort Anzio (149|723) K71 7,307 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT] 08th February 2009 - 17:17:36
C-XI-X Fort Ticonderoga (145|725) K71 8,548 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT] 08th February 2009 - 04:23:55
C-IX-A Fort Hosho (129|722) K71 7,014 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT] 06th February 2009 - 12:25:14
C-IX-X Fort Unryu (135|716) K71 9,114 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT] 05th February 2009 - 05:42:04
C-IX-X Fort Unryu (135|716) K71 9,114 scarlet ash [CLOROX] scarlet ash [CLOROX] 05th February 2009 - 01:39:06
C-IX-X Fort Unryu (135|716) K71 9,114 Itchy306 [KNT] scarlet ash [CLOROX] 05th February 2009 - 01:38:54
C-IX-SF Fort Aso (125|717) K71 9,291 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT] 04th February 2009 - 20:32:00
C-IX-X Fort Unryu (135|716) K71 9,114 scarlet ash [CLOROX] Itchy306 [KNT]

DeletedUser

-Payback didnt make a -potshot-.

[DT] would make a decision should that situation arise. Though people are entitled to there opinion on what they think [DT] would obviously do. I know what i think would happen, maybe one day we will get to find out :)

yes, he did - while I was making a comment on something that's still around and viable, he decided to bring up the past -yet again- when everyone, including me, is totally sick of the topic.

As I stated, I doubt very much that KNT/c would need help, but I'm not underestimating some of N.O.'s players. KNT/c may need defensive help and that's where their allies come in. Would [DT] drop the alliance with N.O. and assist defensively or would they maintain their "alliance" with N.O. and silently support KNT/c, hedging their bets that N.O. wouldn't find out.

This isn't about the past and dredging it up just means more bad feelings when some of us thought we were actually MOVING on.. clearly -PayBack- isn't moving on.

DeletedUser

Would [DT] drop the alliance with N.O. and assist defensively or would they maintain their "alliance" with N.O. and silently support KNT/c, hedging their bets that N.O. wouldn't find out.

I highly doubt [DT] would get involved between a war of two allies, unless one, or both threatened to drop the alliance unless [DT] helped.