Thread Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That's pretty cool, but yeah I don't know if it would be a suitable thread. I'l leave it up to you guys. If you like it then I'll make it and lay out the format and rules to hopefuly stop comments slandering countries in real life.
-----
America being IMP I would have to say I would not agree on. America's modern military achievments are not that great but they without a doubt have the largest well equiped army in the world. They are put in the position were they are the world police because they have a lot of power to stop things verbally or with force. They can be in a war so long that other countries will colapse of not being able to keep up with resources. They are in massive debt but so are many other large countries.

DeletedUser

imp would totaly suit Boris Yeltin's Russia a post Soviet Union Russia would a massive army but all rusty and dying all afraid of the Mighty russia untill the world found out that it was all falling apart. All the countries part of the old Soviet Union trying to break off (Ukrane,georgia, etc...) just like imp and the litle tribes coming out of it.
All that plus a leader that was always drunk and saying nonsence stuff, remind u of anyone????

DeletedUser

imp would totaly suit Boris Yeltin's Russia a post Soviet Union Russia would a massive army but all rusty and dying all afraid of the Mighty russia untill the world found out that it was all falling apart. All the countries part of the old Soviet Union trying to break off (Ukrane,georgia, etc...) just like imp and the litle tribes coming out of it.
All that plus a leader that was always drunk and saying nonsence stuff, remind u of anyone????[/QUOTE]

Interesting, I don't want to stop the flow of new ideas so I might make a thread about it if you guys would want to.

Bold: DJ forbes...

DeletedUser84906

USA is not America, but part of it.

America is a continent, USA is a country.

DeletedUser

A person from Argentina is also an American

Death Note: Do people from U.S.A care what people from other nations like to be called? exacly, we don't care either.....between us and don't take it personaly we usually refer to yankies has americans alright we just add the word stupid before so that we can make a diference between them and the people from other american nations :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser82372

A person from Argentina is also an American

Death Note: Do people from U.S.A care what people from other nations like to be called? exacly, we don't care either.....between us and don't take it personaly we usually refer to yankies has americans alright we just add the word stupid before so that we can make a diference between them and the people from other american nations :icon_biggrin:

-.-' that wasn't very nice -.-

DeletedUser

-.-' that wasn't very nice -.-

Sorry about that, didn't meant to offend anyone, it is funny though that american tourists (generaly) are the ones refereng themselfs that way, I personnaly work in the hotel industry and obviously meet people from all over the globe but americans are the only ones that insult themselfs, for example very offen when ure having a conversation with a yankie and he says something stupid (and he himself understands it) he will just say "im just a stupid american" (or silly) to justify the stupid thing he just said, its like he is admiting only "americans" would say such a stupid thing. I think we all agree that "americans" have a poor image around the globe but aren't they to blame for it???

DeletedUser

Guys we are off-topic but...

They are either loved or hated. They got a reputation for being ignorant but living in Europe and knowing lots of Americans I think Europeans are just as bad. They just get a lot of attention in the world so people like to pick on them.

DeletedUser

Guys we are off-topic but...

They are either loved or hated. They got a reputation for being ignorant but living in Europe and knowing lots of Americans I think Europeans are just as bad. They just get a lot of attention in the world so people like to pick on them.

From that post I can say u live in Europe but ure not European and that either u don't know Europeans very well either u don't know yankies very well, because saying we are the same!!!! excuse me but I take that has an insult (generaly)

How much time have u been living in Europe and where and by the way, where are u from?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From that post I can say u live in Europe but ure not European and that either u don't know Europeans very well either u don't know yankies very well, because saying we are the same!!!! excuse me but I take that has an insult (generaly)

How much time have u been living in Europe and where and by the way, where are u from?

Hes from Afaganistan. Thats what he said in t3h skype chat.

w00t we could do top 20 Player opinions.

DeletedUser

not agian :icon_rolleyes:
yes- shtaal is a chinese afganistany, living in europe :lol:

DeletedUser

All my routes are European and I've been living in Europe my whole life (16 years).
I know Europeans from all over Europe and many Americans. Even your comment is ignorant.
I have to admit here and there Americans know jack (-) about geography and other cultures but from the many (and i mean many) Americans I know this is rare. I know just as much ignorant Europeans as I do Americans.

DeletedUser

All my routes are European and I've been living in Europe my whole life (16 years).
I know Europeans from all over Europe and many Americans. Even your comment is ignorant.
I have to admit here and there Americans know jack (-) about geography and other cultures but from the many (and i mean many) Americans I know this is rare. I know just as much ignorant Europeans as I do Americans.

1st - Europe isn't like other continents, saying ure European means nothing has I am sure u will agree, a Spaniard and a German for example are both Europeans yet they are totally diferent, so don't come and tell me "im European" cause that means 0. (what an ignorant thing to say from a so called "European") So where are u from?
2nd- U know has many ignorant Europeans has u know "americans"????? how is that possible, if u live in Europe u should know more European ignorants than americans or do u live next to an "american" colony???
3rd- If u noticed my last comment I had the word generaly between () because I do say yankies are ignorants but not all of them, there is good people and bad people everywhere.

Wild guess: Do you have any midle easthern origins????

DeletedUser

1st - Europe isn't like other continents, saying ure European means nothing has I am sure u will agree, a Spaniard and a German for example are both Europeans yet they are totally diferent, so don't come and tell me "im European" cause that means 0. (what an ignorant thing to say from a so called "European") So where are u from?

Afganistan/China, we told u!

maybe there is a reason he doesnt want to tell u...
i wouldnt ^-^

2nd- U know has many ignorant Europeans has u know "americans"????? how is that possible, if u live in Europe u should know more European ignorants than americans or do u live next to an "american" colony???

Who was it that said you where a broken record? well, for me +1
Did u ever think that he might have friends outside of an area he lives in :icon_rolleyes:
Is there some rule i missed out on here =S

3rd- If u noticed my last comment I had the word generaly between () because I do say yankies are ignorants but not all of them, there is good people and bad people everywhere.

Im not reallly sure why youre turing shtaals origions into an agrument, but at least this really helps your point :icon_rolleyes:

so, to sum up, another post full of helpfullness from the one and only velsatis(ness)
thanks for the time you spent writing that =)

DeletedUser82372

meh, i don't have the time to argue with velsatis today...all i can say is you're still very closed-minded,a broken-record, and dislikeable....so sad I am on the other side of the world :(

DeletedUser

So basically your saying that all americans are ignorant(or most of them) and most of Europeans are not ignorant...?

Your being ignorant right now you fool. There is an age group to American's(USAians as you would prob call us lmao) of their ignorance. If your an American teenager you are most likely ignorant, most of your life, but you can't go and say that's just America! That's the majority of teenagers anywhere, except maybe very strict countries like China, or places like that.

You are saying shtaal doesn't know enough Americans to say that they aren't ignorant, yet you don't know enough Americans to say that they are ignorant.

You have no clue wth you are talking about, so if I can, I advise you to shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.