THX/F vs F~G

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

its not just me he insults in mails its most of THX.
and nev he isnt ALOT better than me, i doubt he could be even better than me.
he cant do anything without windows help.

The actions of a great leader are often nothing more than someone who knows how to surround himself with great people. .

So what if he defers to windows.
He obviously has faith in him.

And to your first comment, I still stand behind what I said.. Perhaps it's a sign of earned respect? THx certainly hasn't earned anyone's respect with their recruitment of the Turks, or of the now Ex-FearUs players.... Yes I did notice THx, it won't go unpunished.

DeletedUser

it won't go unpunished

Your gonna do to them, what this roundabout did to this kid

merrygoroundofpainp1.gif

DeletedUser

The actions of a great leader are often nothing more than someone who knows how to surround himself with great people. .

So what if he defers to windows.
He obviously has faith in him.

And to your first comment, I still stand behind what I said.. Perhaps it's a sign of earned respect? THx certainly hasn't earned anyone's respect with their recruitment of the Turks, or of the now Ex-FearUs players.... Yes I did notice THx, it won't go unpunished.

Awww damn. Poor, poor THX I think.

DeletedUser2566

Care to share it with me?
I can arrange it if you'd like.

you should talk to malevolent i think he knows more about it. but luc/redeemer had no probs to attack former game as soon as he left fg. so if theyre making pacts with you dont expect them be good to a date.

but i know lot about thx if you're interested lol.

its not just me he insults in mails its most of THX.
and nev he isnt ALOT better than me, i doubt he could be even better than me.
he cant do anything without windows help.

you dont have room to talk, supposedly best thx players were big disappointment and you really dont make to that category so... in other hand you must have no clue how many incomings and ops asj received? asj's problem is his ego, but he's also good player.. you only have big mouth, you 2 should have 1 vs 1. he was massed by thx so i'm sure he'd be more than fine.

DeletedUser

you should talk to malevolent i think he knows more about it. but luc/redeemer had no probs to attack former game as soon as he left fg. so if theyre making pacts with you dont expect them be good to a date.

but i know lot about thx if you're interested lol.

you dont have room to talk, supposedly best thx players were big disappointment and you really dont make to that category so... in other hand you must have no clue how many incomings and ops asj received? asj's problem is his ego, but he's also good player.. you only have big mouth, you 2 should have 1 vs 1. he was massed by thx so i'm sure he'd be more than fine.

which account was i on then? ive been on 2 different accounts since september and it happened to me the same i was massed by F~G at one point so i do have room to talk thankyou.

DeletedUser2566

which account was i on then? ive been on 2 different accounts since september and it happened to me the same i was massed by F~G at one point so i do have room to talk thankyou.

so you claim to be as good as bigjay, ken etc? the account you said earlier you play i think was somewhere near ex game and those guys are big noobs lol. however i know pretty well what asj went thru and how long perdiod of time and very few in whole tw hostory would've survived that, so you dont have room to talk lol. dont make yourself look more stupid. and if you did attack rider, wg or asj then theres the proof you arent good enough.

DeletedUser

so you claim to be as good as bigjay, ken etc? the account you said earlier you play i think was somewhere near ex game and those guys are big noobs lol. however i know pretty well what asj went thru and how long perdiod of time and very few in whole tw hostory would've survived that, so you dont have room to talk lol. dont make yourself look more stupid. and if you did attack rider, wg or asj then theres the proof you arent good enough.

i havent claimed anything for starters. i played on shanethegreat for abit where i was beatin asj whilst i was on that account, then i moved to dsn as the previous owner of shane wanted back so i allowed it and i moved to dsn where i logged into 300 incoming with no troops. lost some villages it happens. on dsn i was around most of F~G. dont think ive attacked asj whilst being on dsn but i have sent nukes for ken to cat down rider and i did exactly that.

oh and about phithia i was the one who brought that idea and he got pwned!

DeletedUser2566

lol dont take credit of phithia, you happened to attack player who panicked and set sitter as soon as there were incomings.

told you you're not good, catting isolated vils.. lol what skill does that require?

DeletedUser

lol dont take credit of phithia, you happened to attack player who panicked and set sitter as soon as there were incomings.

told you you're not good, catting isolated vils.. lol what skill does that require?

my duke asked me to so i did what i was asked? something we do in THX that obvs doesnt happen in F~G,FD,Noname etc....

DeletedUser2566

lol that i dont doubt just dont know how that'd prove you being good player? that you managed to demolish isolated vils which couldnt been stacked? or simply werent worth it? your whole tribe failed lol.

DeletedUser84492

got Pwned because her D was helping asj before he got ban so she had 80% her village with no support or troops, herris when me and a few attacked him, he did not handle many inc as well.

he lost what 21 village in one day?

DeletedUser

got Pwned because her D was helping asj before he got ban so she had 80% her village with no support or troops, herris when me and a few attacked him, he did not handle many inc as well.

he lost what 21 village in one day?

maybe coz he was inactive ;)

DeletedUser

i kinda of think this topic again has gone into what i call e-peen measuring contest, the bottom line is, the war is over and there is much animosity between the two sides. i think the bitching should be done ingame with troops rather than making people read thousands of posts on pointless facts, which go in only one direction and you guessed it, ROUND!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43045

i kinda of think this topic again has gone into what i call e-peen measuring contest, the bottom line is, the war is over and there is much animosity between the two sides. i think the bitching should be done ingame with troops rather than making people read thousands of posts on pointless facts, which go in only one direction and you guessed it, ROUND!

And the wheels of the bus go round & round, round & round, round & round ....

Status
Not open for further replies.