THX/F vs F~G

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Until its just you and Time left and Time decide to open up on you.

maybe, its a game, who knows....this game is mysterious at times.

people quit, things change...in essence short aims are ones you must pay more attention to,

one bad move and thats it.

DeletedUser

as much as i support my tribe, i think we have showed that we have alot of work to do to be able to put up a strong fight against a tribe like time. best of luck to all when/if it comes around.

DeletedUser

maybe, its a game, who knows....this game is mysterious at times.

people quit, things change...in essence short aims are ones you must pay more attention to,

one bad move and thats it.

That last comment is very true, bad moves were made and look at what ended up happening. The leader's personal agenda's led to the downfall of F~G and the creation of new tribes.

as much as i support my tribe, i think we have showed that we have alot of work to do to be able to put up a strong fight against a tribe like time. best of luck to all when/if it comes around.

Haha, I think you are right in this. You have a lot of inactives and I see you invited a couple from F~G's disbandment also.

DeletedUser

That last comment is very true, bad moves were made and look at what ended up happening. The leader's personal agenda's led to the downfall of F~G and the creation of new tribes.

Haha, I think you are right in this. You have a lot of inactives and I see you invited a couple from F~G's disbandment also.

gambles have to be made! this we all know in tw.

DeletedUser2566

They might win..they don't win...they probably win next ??? What the hell does that mean in English :icon_rolleyes:

well on personal gains against enemy you can be winning even if tribe wouldnt be.. some players are positioned real badly on map but still kick their enemy a**.. etc.. cant be that hard.. and you was called amazing or whatever.. malevolent you own me an explanation now haha.

Hands raised* -----I know I know ----> which account you are playing :icon_twisted:

It was inactive for weeks, then recently became active :)

co playing bigjay or has he again changed?

hey, he hit me first...i swear! and atleast i don't think it's personal and besides, it gives me something to do.

dont you have enough ppl busy sitting you huh?

Jeez so to talk to fg you have to mail all those people? That a lot of mailing and hens in the house as well ;-)

War is messy is it not? This is a fun and entertaining one at least for myself though. I still would say SAS was better opponent as far as in game. They just did not communicate/unwilling to work with others outside their circle which was their downfall.

And tiger stats are probably screwed up due to peeps leaving or kicked or whatever. F-g looks good on the stats no matter how its spun ect but THX could care less about how it is looking on paper. We are losing dead weight and that is fine. Needed to be done actually we just never got to it so F-g is doing it for us which helps in long run.

..ah so thats why thx keep eating barbs.. "need to get rid of those inactives"

we stood because we were good team players and actually helped each other out when needed. if your referring to behind in the stats, who cares? as long as we beat them someway or another is all that matters :)

no you survived cos you were taking barbs about same rate as fg was nobling thx out.. lol.. thx had nothing to do with fg disband. gl with that barb war.. youre not going to win that one either..

DeletedUser

we stood because we were good team players and actually helped each other out when needed. if your referring to behind in the stats, who cares? as long as we beat them someway or another is all that matters :)

That is why only your core players were actually doing anything? That is why bigjay took a hell of a beating in K36 and was mostly cleared (not 100% sure on this but from the reports I saw... sheesh). What happened to that team play there? I didn't see much teamplay helping out TIP64. He was really annoying in the early stages of the war, kept faking us and nuking us, when we turned on him you guys really didn't seem to give a damn. Or was he just another sit that you needed to use to try and contain F~G?

sorry guys and girls.....f31rny time to go back in the cage and put the muzzle on.

Lol, I agree with this statement although he does give us things to poke at and at least get the forum moving. Any chance you can let him back out the cage for some more entertaining stuff?. Bigjay, which side are you on now considering you have changed accounts and your own tribe think you have left.

DeletedUser

Not happy to see my account in a tribe with like 10 people.. makes me cry. :(

DeletedUser

That is why only your core players were actually doing anything? That is why bigjay took a hell of a beating in K36 and was mostly cleared (not 100% sure on this but from the reports I saw... sheesh). What happened to that team play there? I didn't see much teamplay helping out TIP64. He was really annoying in the early stages of the war, kept faking us and nuking us, when we turned on him you guys really didn't seem to give a damn. Or was he just another sit that you needed to use to try and contain F~G?

he asked for support so i supported him. i couldnt sit him then and he said he was fine with defending.
and jay said he didnt need support, he knows full well id send aload of support if he needed.

DeletedUser

he asked for support so i supported him. i couldnt sit him then and he said he was fine with defending.
and jay said he didnt need support, he knows full well id send aload of support if he needed.

Thats 1 player F31RNY, congratulations on your epic teamwork skills when all of 1 player responds to the request. Considering I know you guys have support just lying around (I've nuked quite a few villages in safe K's). Fail.

Not happy to see my account in a tribe with like 10 people.. makes me cry. :(

Don't worry Mr. Jager, it is in good hands.

DeletedUser

im confused here? i took a beating? yeah makred all incomings unknown was busy with uni work..now thats finished we will see...ive been there since day 1!

Lol, I agree with this statement although he does give us things to poke at and at least get the forum moving. Any chance you can let him back out the cage for some more entertaining stuff?. Bigjay, which side are you on now considering you have changed accounts and your own tribe think you have left.

maybe....only if you get too much for me..

DeletedUser

im confused here? i took a beating? yeah makred all incomings unknown was busy with uni work..now thats finished we will see...ive been there since day 1!
What I meant was you were cleared, a lot. I know you didn't lose many villages in the area... for some reason some people were lazy. I don't think they are with us any more however :)

maybe....only if you get too much for me..
Hmmm... I was told you were co-playing Fade2Black, and in a recent conversation with a member in THX he just mentioned that you had "just quit". How bizzare XD

DeletedUser

Thats 1 player F31RNY, congratulations on your epic teamwork skills when all of 1 player responds to the request. Considering I know you guys have support just lying around (I've nuked quite a few villages in safe K's). Fail.

ive supported alot of players when they need it. i was just saying about TIP and bigjay as an example. so how is it a fail?

DeletedUser

ive supported alot of players when they need it. i was just saying about TIP and bigjay as an example. so how is it a fail?

I'll multiquote for you :)

You said your a good team players... 1 person is not a team F31RNY. Congrats, you sent support, what about the other 70 people who didn't? Doesn't make you a team at all. Hence the Fail, not on your part, just on your whole "We r l33t team" part.

DeletedUser

Bigjay is still on his account.

As for this war... I declare it over. FG no longer exists, Mission accomplished ;) Now we will just keep sending troops *Wonders if anyone can see the correlation*

DeletedUser

As for this war... I declare it over. FG no longer exists, Mission accomplished ;) Now we will just keep sending troops *Wonders if anyone can see the correlation*

Oh... your computer has been mended now then? Nice to see you back.

DeletedUser

What I meant was you were cleared, a lot. I know you didn't lose many villages in the area... for some reason some people were lazy. I don't think they are with us any more however :)

still had enough troops to defend with, just couldnt be asked.

Hmmm... I was told you were co-playing Fade2Black, and in a recent conversation with a member in THX he just mentioned that you had "just quit". How bizzare XD

hell no, i would never give up my account!

DeletedUser84492

Seems as FD is on old tactic and brainwash, i guess you keep stepping on land mines, will see how this last before some of us give you guys a lesson, better hope you try to evade and brainwash tribes and scheme. In any case i was silent a long time and i respected most but as you guys keep on messing around, we will have to act upon it and see how FD have in the tank

DeletedUser

Oh... your computer has been mended now then? Nice to see you back.

CK, miss you on vent. :\

Seems as FD is on old tactic and brainwash, i guess you keep stepping on land mines, will see how this last before some of us give you guys a lesson, better hope you try to evade and brainwash tribes and scheme. In any case i was silent a long time and i respected most but as you guys keep on messing around, we will have to act upon it and see how FD have in the tank

I'm a tad confused by your post and since I dont know who you are. Are you for or against FD? lol Just wondering...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2566

you declare something over that was never declared?

think it was you trying to get people join you by telling that most of original guys wanted to war time etc bs.. now how many of them are in your tribe? and how many in FD? better keep enough empty slots in your tribe to try fit that ego in there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.