THX/F vs F~G

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For any that have failed to notice, or haven't really looked. F~G has collapsed, I am aware of why it happened and how but I'm not going to comment on it. All that needs to be said is unless they 'get it together' THX has won this war.

Although with that said, to recruit some of the players would be a sound strategic move, but some of them who might not want to join will prove difficult to remove.

nevetsb

For any that have failed to notice, or haven't really looked. F~G has collapsed, I am aware of why it happened and how but I'm not going to comment on it. All that needs to be said is unless they 'get it together' THX has won this war.

Although with that said, to recruit some of the players would be a sound strategic move, but some of them who might not want to join will prove difficult to remove.

I hear you there buddy

nakki pappa

so is there no F~G or former F~G player who could shed some more light about the tribe collapsing that is more than 3 words?

DeletedUser82080

F~G is going to disband or something, because of I wanted. Thats all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84492

F~G is going to disband, because of I wanted. Thats all.

I am sure you had no say in what did happen, But to be known some wanted one way and some wanted other ways, all in all the merges ego members made it hard for council to even agree on anything.

Some wanted the tribe to go one way while other was going around in all tribe to make things worst. When the duke has no voice and is over power you go your own way

nakki pappa

I am sure you had no say in what did happen, But to be known some wanted one way and some wanted other ways, all in all the merges ego members made it hard for council to even agree on anything.

Some wanted the tribe to go one way while other was going around in all tribe to make things worst. When the duke has no voice and is over power you go your own way

yeah that was pretty obvious that they didn't agree on things. i was just hoping i'd get more details but that will have to do then.

DeletedUser84492

yeah that was pretty obvious that they didn't agree on things. i was just hoping i'd get more details but that will have to do then.

Sorry i hate to give all the inside scoop i still respect many and who knows if they get there act together, and have some ego marching in line you never know

DeletedUser

FD and FG will recieve no mercy. people in there tribe bragging how they were going to destroy etc. yet here we still stand.

DeletedUser

FD and FG will recieve no mercy. people in there tribe bragging how they were going to destroy etc. yet here we still stand.

As do they individually.

You guys certainly didn't stand because you were some superior machine in the war, in fact I think you were behind were you not?

DeletedUser

As do they individually.

You guys certainly didn't stand because you were some superior machine in the war, in fact I think you were behind were you not?

we stood because we were good team players and actually helped each other out when needed. if your referring to behind in the stats, who cares? as long as we beat them someway or another is all that matters :)

DeletedUser

we stood because we were good team players and actually helped each other out when needed. if your referring to behind in the stats, who cares? as long as we beat them someway or another is all that matters :)

F~G are not beaten, nor will you beat them. As long as someone remains who is willing you guys will never achieve what your after.

DeletedUser

sorry guys and girls.....f31rny time to go back in the cage and put the muzzle on.

DeletedUser

Oh, that's rich... "it doesn't matter if a few of our tribemates get nobled out, we won and that's all that matters!"

You know full well that if things continued like they were THX would be nothing but a memory in the not to distant future. Keep up with the nonchalant attitude if you must, but your not fooling anyone.

DeletedUser

Oh, that's rich... "it doesn't matter if a few of our tribemates get nobled out, we won and that's all that matters!"

You know full well that if things continued like they were THX would be nothing but a memory in the not to distant future. Keep up with the nonchalant attitude if you must, but your not fooling anyone.

i have to agree with you there on some points above.

i also hate nonchalance, its unrequired.

thx understand f-g has some internal problems. so will be watching the following days closely.

DeletedUser

not my words, your twisting them. i meant if someone in our tribe takes a beating we wont cast them out. we will help them come back and dominate the enemy.

and i like the last bit, like u know everything happening in THX. we're a strong tribe and we will be here for many more months to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.