THX/F vs F~G

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Finally Forum is alive and kicking again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Before F~G disband...

F~G was leading in the 24hrs, 48hrs, week, month, and forever stats.

DeletedUser84492

@ bad monkey... Time lol i guess you have no idea. i was against war with THX for weeks i tried negotiation and everyone was against it and i leave then everyone is about all i preached.

Sound more of desperation moves and you can say what you want but try to have better facts. Reason i left is mostly of lack of communication. I still respect many players just weird people want peace when then condemn me to keep going at the war cause it was better that way and people would jump ship if i wanted it to stop

DeletedUser2566

i do know lot more than you think.. i know your acc in w32 as well and this other alias you use on forum.

thx war was their call to drop diplo etc. what i'm saying is that you complain about ppl not following you, that they backstabbed you.. you been on w32 like 3 months or so and of that time youve been off like half? you led for some time, went awol, got duke position back (just that all would been happy and fg would still have stood as it was). many wanted to keep it together and worked hard for it. but when you came back after given dukeship back all you did was to give shit. that pretty much tipped off it and then both you and asj left fg. and finally nk kicked all remaining ppl out.. lols.

and im not sure what you mean about time. your goal was to war them, many wanted to keep killing thx. fact is if fg wouldnt kill thx how could they win time? cooperating with thx against time would've made fg only their meatshields, like n/a and turks are/were. so youd chosen to sacrifice ex nato ie to war time... no leader should do such thing. and those who you blame of betraying you are pretty far from time anyways whlie thye were killing thx off good time.. you ask why ppl didnt follow you but asj or bw sf? well, in your short career (but not very glorious nor much accomplished) you didnt earn respect that bw and asj had for leading way longer. asj left you in crap position and gave you serious shit.. you have bunch of reasons to want to kill fd, but you're selling many short to gain that, over your anger on few ppl. fact is you had chance to leadwith asj, or under bw.. but you chose not to but made your own tribe and started hitting fd players. now theres debate why some fd are attacking noname.. well perhaps theyre retaliating? theres really no room to whine about that huh? and for the last time; leader position is not to be required its to be gained by respect of players. title dont make you anything but can easily get into head. as happened to you. too bad youre so blind in your wrath that over any goal, be it to kill thx and/or time you're now causing fuss with fd.. is it best for noname or just your personal vendetta? if latter one i hope you're not a leader.

DeletedUser84492

it is rather funny cause last i heard me and asj100 are going along just fine. I never said the reason of the downfall of FG and it was not asj100 or me, it was ego that never did listen but was always nobbling barbs and staying out of the war.

I was in frontline with a few with no help and no sitters or none wanted to and FG had to many inactive to even continue on, and 3 months i was on account boy you have that way wrong. I have been there almost a year.

Also if you do not know the whole story better not comment on it and FD has there own problem asj100 quit due to you guys ego and only thing bw sf did was coming on and off and when thing was going good he wanted the fame but all he is good is to manipulate tribes. In any case if FD was that good why i have many people in FD complaining that it is not as it was and not going good and more inactive then ever???

Face it when you guys made me and asj100 be on each other and had us try to control the tribe day and night and finally because me and him was tired and we got into more disagreements all was over. But the best thing it was to have help us not doing nothing and always not listening to either dukes.

asj100 at least was the only one to come and we talked and agreed we worked together at best also he knew working with bw sf is not what he liked and you lost a good warrior. and i am fussed and mad at FD cause they want to finish 2nd place is that so wrong??? Killing THX was not a goal to be proud of and you guys will be the shame of the world.

If AYK agrees that you are good to even satisfy and make so little plan to even be better then that FD i am most to say i never led you guys cause i wanted you guys to at least forget about past stories and try to know there is no more active players take what you can and try to win the world or challenge Time and yes it is too late now because you guys took wrong decision and i am sure AYK when he talks and leads his tribe follows even if it is wrong decision or right one.

You guys did not listen and i should have booted a lot but i had not enough power to do so but now you guys have to worry about even finish 2nd and if i lead or not at is not you guys concern i was always leading in shadow and never had the titles come to me like most, leader need nothing.

But in any case my career at leading FG was way more then 3 months lol you must confuse me with bw sf leaving on and off but in any case better start to add activity in FD and i said friends betrayed me, friends i came in this world to aid them and have fun, But i have many friends in FD just silent ones and they know who they are.

DeletedUser

hello everybody im sorry this is off topic but i used to play on world 32( lights warriors - fear us -80 million OD) but now im on world 50. i mentiond on our tribal forum that a good nuke from a village that is around 5000 points can take out 10000 swords 10000 spear with a level 20 wall if the luck is good
im sure iv done it a few times and iv seen a few people on world 32 do it but iv been called i lyer , is it my imagination? does it stil happen on world 32 even if your nuke does not have a pallidin?
i would be gratefull to hear from anybody who has seen this thanks

DeletedUser

My nukes kill their nukes.... does that mean my nukes are better? i think it does. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hello everybody im sorry this is off topic but i used to play on world 32( lights warriors - fear us -80 million OD) but now im on world 50. i mentiond on our tribal forum that a good nuke from a village that is around 5000 points can take out 10000 swords 10000 spear with a level 20 wall if the luck is good
im sure iv done it a few times and iv seen a few people on world 32 do it but iv been called i lyer , is it my imagination? does it stil happen on world 32 even if your nuke does not have a pallidin?
i would be gratefull to hear from anybody who has seen this thanks

As far as I know, there is no nuke build that can take out an entire 10k/10k defence behind a lvl 20 wall in one go. If I'm wrong, someone feel free to show me :p

DeletedUser

As far as I know, there is no nuke build that can take out an entire 10k/10k defence behind a lvl 20 wall in one go. If I'm wrong, someone feel free to show me :p

Under favorable conditions (1! tech lvl of sp & sw + only 3% luck) it's possible even from fully constructed (12 379 p. <- pr0. players do this :icon_wink: ) villa ...

[SPOIL]
44213250.png
[/SPOIL]
Bottom line?

Researches are pretty important :) .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks alot for that nico mate, so wen i have cleard 10000 sp and 10000 sword maybee they were not researched to level 3
on world 50 thier is only 1 level of research so thats why nobody is believing me lol

DeletedUser

Under favorable conditions (1! tech lvl of sp & sw + only 3% luck) it's possible even from fully constructed (12 379 p. <- pr0. players do this :icon_wink: ) villa ...

[SPOIL]
44213250.png
[/SPOIL]
Bottom line?

Researches are pretty important :) .

That's a good point, I forgot that there were people out there who were incredibly stupid about their tech levels...

DeletedUser2566

it is rather funny cause last i heard me and asj100 are going along just fine. I never said the reason of the downfall of FG and it was not asj100 or me, it was ego that never did listen but was always nobbling barbs and staying out of the war.

I was in frontline with a few with no help and no sitters or none wanted to and FG had to many inactive to even continue on, and 3 months i was on account boy you have that way wrong. I have been there almost a year.

Also if you do not know the whole story better not comment on it and FD has there own problem asj100 quit due to you guys ego and only thing bw sf did was coming on and off and when thing was going good he wanted the fame but all he is good is to manipulate tribes. In any case if FD was that good why i have many people in FD complaining that it is not as it was and not going good and more inactive then ever???

Face it when you guys made me and asj100 be on each other and had us try to control the tribe day and night and finally because me and him was tired and we got into more disagreements all was over. But the best thing it was to have help us not doing nothing and always not listening to either dukes.

asj100 at least was the only one to come and we talked and agreed we worked together at best also he knew working with bw sf is not what he liked and you lost a good warrior. and i am fussed and mad at FD cause they want to finish 2nd place is that so wrong??? Killing THX was not a goal to be proud of and you guys will be the shame of the world.

If AYK agrees that you are good to even satisfy and make so little plan to even be better then that FD i am most to say i never led you guys cause i wanted you guys to at least forget about past stories and try to know there is no more active players take what you can and try to win the world or challenge Time and yes it is too late now because you guys took wrong decision and i am sure AYK when he talks and leads his tribe follows even if it is wrong decision or right one.

You guys did not listen and i should have booted a lot but i had not enough power to do so but now you guys have to worry about even finish 2nd and if i lead or not at is not you guys concern i was always leading in shadow and never had the titles come to me like most, leader need nothing.

But in any case my career at leading FG was way more then 3 months lol you must confuse me with bw sf leaving on and off but in any case better start to add activity in FD and i said friends betrayed me, friends i came in this world to aid them and have fun, But i have many friends in FD just silent ones and they know who they are.

well the account you currently have you at least didnt have for a year, and to my understanding you joined to w32 after w 44 or whatever went downhill. if i dont know whole story you cant know it either.. so therefor same applies to you lol. i know it was your egos that didntfit together but i thought that all was worked out. i know asj made heavy insults on you.. and you was lot of time off tw due to your rl stuff, when yo ugot back you only gave crap how things were done when you wasnt there.. lol. since that was the case it was good you left, but as i said i thought it'd been worked out as you was given duke title back.

well if you see that itd been better option with to die as thx's meatshields against time, where's the victory in that? and how would killing thx been a shame? they were lots bigger in 2 tribes than fg? now that the war has been ceased it's gotten boring.. you say many in fd would like to cahnge tribe etc.. well have you any idea how many in noname would want to war time? or fd? or thx? lol. so you left cos you didnt bother to try fix things in fg? lol.. you going to leave noname to when crap hits the fan?

DeletedUser

Any tribe that has asj as leader will and should go downhill. firstly you cant hold a conversation politely with him without him insulting you in some way and secondly he thinks hes gods gift to tribalwars and thinks of himself as a great player. he is only a great player if people think he is. and he isnt that great

nevetsb

Any tribe that has asj as leader will and should go downhill. firstly you cant hold a conversation politely with him without him insulting you in some way and secondly he thinks hes gods gift to tribalwars and thinks of himself as a great player. he is only a great player if people think he is. and he isnt that great

Maybe so but he's still a hell of a lot better than you.....

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well if you see that itd been better option with to die as thx's meatshields against time, where's the victory in that? and how would killing thx been a shame? they were lots bigger in 2 tribes than fg? now that the war has been ceased it's gotten boring.. you say many in fd would like to cahnge tribe etc.. well have you any idea how many in noname would want to war time? or fd? or thx? lol. so you left cos you didnt bother to try fix things in fg? lol.. you going to leave noname to when crap hits the fan?

Care to share it with me?
I can arrange it if you'd like.

Oddly I don't share the same problem in conversations with him.
Perhaps it's an earned respect thing mate?

DeletedUser

Oddly I don't share the same problem in conversations with him.
Perhaps it's an earned respect thing mate?

its not just me he insults in mails its most of THX.
and nev he isnt ALOT better than me, i doubt he could be even better than me.
he cant do anything without windows help.

Status
Not open for further replies.