Thx internal problems?

• Thread starter DeletedUser43045
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ye youre also two faced.

You are also stupid. Its called a joke. I already explained how we found out what account he was on. He shouldn't have read my mail if he didnt want me to find out.

You have not once been able to support anything you've said with facts. You can go on twisting my words, and quoting portions of mails as you wish. But no one in THX is buying your shit. If you want to boost FG morale, maybe you should start sending support to all the players who get smashed everytime THX does an op.

In my opinion you are only helping make THX stronger, getting rid of those weak players who are inactive or incompetent. Those you attack that are active, learn to play better. Some of them have lost villages but in the end I only see them coming back stronger as we do not do everything for them.

Like how Phithia needs a sitter to dodge and attack for him/her to begin with. How pathetic. Can't dodge anything for yourself. I do apologize if this was already a sat account when THX attacked it but I based this on maveloent telling me how he/she asked for support ;)

DeletedUser93596

In my opinion you are only helping make THX stronger, getting rid of those weak players who are inactive or incompetent. Those you attack that are active, learn to play better. Some of them have lost villages but in the end I only see them coming back stronger as we do not do everything for them.

Like how Phithia needs a sitter to dodge and attack for him/her to begin with. How pathetic. Can't dodge anything for yourself. I do apologize if this was already a sat account when THX attacked it but I based this on maveloent telling me how he/she asked for support ;)

Now i'm confused.. are you talking of whom i attack or whom FG attack? you said 80% wasnt active in thx so have we managed to attack this 20%?
Cant dodge for yourself? who? pithia? or me?

DeletedUser

I don't recall saying that Phithia was asking for support.

CK, not every one can spend their whole life on TW, they do have work to go to and families ot look after. So yea, people need others to sit their account for them and dodge/attack with it when they aren't online. If you aren't doing this for your tribe, then you aren't that great a tribe mate.

DeletedUser

Now i'm confused.. are you talking of whom i attack or whom FG attack? you said 80% wasnt active in thx so have we managed to attack this 20%?
Cant dodge for yourself? who? pithia? or me?

I was talking about FG overall.

And dodging... that could go for both of you I suppose.

@mav... I ment to write sitting not support... typo XD But if you are online why can't you dodge?

DeletedUser93596

So we have attacked active players and also managed to gain nice amount of villages. well thats good then.

Ok..say whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2119

and what is that supposed to mean? another insult?

Hans i do hope its not you still in there if that be the case i have to say the respect level went out the window you were at one time a good opponent :)

DeletedUser93596

Hans i do hope its not you still in there if that be the case i have to say the respect level went out the window you were at one time a good opponent :)

Can you explain wtf you talking about? what have i done badly and what it this statement based on? to be hans or not to be hans.. thats your problem more than mine.

DeletedUser

Can you explain wtf you talking about? what have i done badly and what it this statement based on? to be hans or not to be hans.. thats your problem more than mine.

Personality glitch, me thinks. Is there a reason why you are so rude and quite obnoxious? (How you reply, may depend on how many cats visit you- so be polite.)

DeletedUser93596

Personal grudge against hans? so i'm being insulted cos i'm assumed to be someone else? and therefor you're righteous to be rude? ok at least explanation at last.. i have many cats coming to me still no worries. dont expect me to be polite when you are not. thanks.

rider

DeletedUser2119

Personality glitch, me thinks. Is there a reason why you are so rude and quite obnoxious? (How you reply, may depend on how many cats visit you- so be polite.)

Mayhap shes 5? needs some lady love? or could be hes angry cause rebuilding from cats does suck ;)

nakki pappa

Mayhap shes 5? needs some lady love? or could be hes angry cause rebuilding from cats does suck ;)

yeah, atleast the ones Ken cats...it sucks rebuilding them and he enjoys catting my targets :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.