Thx internal problems?

• Thread starter DeletedUser43045
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Gosh! You guys are obsessed with catts.
When you guys will learn it hardly makes any differences to a player who doesn’t mind rebuilding as long as troops are safe you can catts the villa to ground for all I care.
The purpose of the game is to take villa and not lose any – right, so catt how much you like as long as troops are safe and killing nobles, who cares.

There is a discussion about this catting thing somewhere, here…don’t remember where, please read that if you can find it, you will get a new perspective about catting a villa.

DeletedUser93596

Mayhap shes 5? needs some lady love? or could be hes angry cause rebuilding from cats does suck ;)

LOL only thing that annoys me is that you call me crap player but not give reasons why that is. so let me know or drop it.

DeletedUser

Personal grudge against hans? so i'm being insulted cos i'm assumed to be someone else? and therefor you're righteous to be rude? ok at least explanation at last.. i have many cats coming to me still no worries. dont expect me to be polite when you are not. thanks.

rider

well, the fact i know hans in rl and hes a mate of mine makes your point invalid.

no you have mny cats hitting you because your enemy...simple..

DeletedUser2119

LOL only thing that annoys me is that you call me crap player but not give reasons why that is. so let me know or drop it.

Ohh God i think it really is him... again.... least the forums will be amuseing for awhile again anyway :lol:

DeletedUser

Gosh! You guys are obsessed with catts.
When you guys will learn it hardly makes any differences to a player who doesn’t mind rebuilding as long as troops are safe you can catts the villa to ground for all I care.
The purpose of the game is to take villa and not lose any – right, so catt how much you like as long as troops are safe and killing nobles, who cares.

There is a discussion about this catting thing somewhere, here…don’t remember where, please read that if you can find it, you will get a new perspective about catting a villa.

Personally I see no joy in taking a village I cannot build. That is where the fun is in this game ;-)

DeletedUser

Welcome Back Ken.... nice to see you here :icon_biggrin:.

Who is finnish flash?

DeletedUser

Personally I see no joy in taking a village I cannot build. That is where the fun is in this game ;-)

Same here, I don't mind building as long as i get to save troops and keep the villa.

BTW - You only told me this at the start of the year, when i was sitting some account :)

Sorry for double post, as I am using my phone.

DeletedUser93596

Haha.. first i'm called kygon, then louky.. hans.. now bad monkey.. haha what next? ysiek? jirki? 75street? whatever it's your headache not mine.

DeletedUser

You can call yourself Sissy Spacek for all we care. You're no more than red dots with bull's eye. ;)

DeletedUser

You can call yourself Sissy Spacek for all we care. You're no more than red dots with bull's eye. ;)

ROFL.

anyway kicking naz coz hes getting beaten up? even if u do say hes inactive, the only reason you were winning in this war was because you were eating ours yet we didnt kick them.

DeletedUser93596

Inactives? lol.. no they're actually active when theyre being nobled as troops are being pooled in attempt to save vils..again your theory sucks.

I've not called myself anything but rider.. got to hope i can still read in your age..it's somewhat important ability.

DeletedUser

Ahhh Sissy used to be so hot... Wonder if there she has dentures now :)?

DeletedUser2566

Ohh God i think it really is him... again.... least the forums will be amuseing for awhile again anyway :lol:

no i'm still the devil. if rider is god to you that i dont know. stop getting amused of me your gf wouldnt like it.

Is it really my buddy the finnish flash? :icon_biggrin:

your buddy?? after you sold me short over made up bs and didnt even bother to tell me what it was about.. kicked me and made sure i couldnt join any tribe.. massed me and still you'd never nobled me out. but i got tired of toying with you noobs and deleted. and could you stop talking about a great hockey player? thanks in advance.

and fg dont need me to win thx, hence there's no reason that i'd put time and effort to stupid game. i did play rider but after crap that hans did i saw no reason, nor i had no reason to fight for fg either, that nato merger was stupid and aleph move happened way too fast.

DeletedUser

no i'm still the devil. if rider is god to you that i dont know. stop getting amused of me your gf wouldnt like it.

your buddy?? after you sold me short over made up bs and didnt even bother to tell me what it was about.. kicked me and made sure i couldnt join any tribe.. massed me and still you'd never nobled me out. but i got tired of toying with you noobs and deleted. and could you stop talking about a great hockey player? thanks in advance.

and fg dont need me to win thx, hence there's no reason that i'd put time and effort to stupid game. i did play rider but after crap that hans did i saw no reason, nor i had no reason to fight for fg either, that nato merger was stupid and aleph move happened way too fast.

Never sold you short bro. What happened when I was out for surgery (3 months) I have no clue about....

DeletedUser2119

Never sold you short bro. What happened when I was out for surgery (3 months) I have no clue about....

seems he has a problem with his mouth and women from what i hear.. like stalkerish and such :p and thats pretty bad if ya make the women we hang out with quessy :p :)

DeletedUser2566

no it seems you have problem with your fingers that type nonsense.. and to pay back your loans. now get lost.
and stop listening to those voices in your head.. thats not normal.. tho acceptance must be 1st step or something?

huh? i did tell thxf or whatever tribe it was called at the time taht thx leaders were being sat and its being played up but they refused that being true. guess shane just had way too many guys around her lil finger.. i refused to be one hence i got kicked n nobled. and some idiot made her baron.. shortly before shit hit the fan. and later your co player.. lol. thx is just as rotten as hot was. thats too bad.

well you never asked tho i think i played longer than 3 months thx never managed to noble me out. really cant remember when it just got old playing around with noobs.

nakki pappa

Huh?

What happened here, this topic has gone off track.

but in the end, does it really matter if it's off track? these guys are on a mission, to keep the forums alive. Let them try and it does atleast involve the tribe THX so not too far off.

DeletedUser

got to hope i can still read in your age..

That's presuming you can read NOW....I'm not yet convinced.

Still taking pot shots at my age, eh? Can't find something valid with which to knock me, huh? Tsk, tsk. Your comments about my age lack any credence or sting. They only make you look foolish. Find something else to whine about or cork your cry hole. BTW, I'm far from the oldest player in this game and still smoking after all these years. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.