Thx internal problems?

• Thread starter DeletedUser43045
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Enough with the personal insults already. Both sides suck at it, and it just makes you look worse and worse. Is THx still having internal issues or has that gone by the wayside? Im guessing it has cause noones talked about it in awhile.

Passed that Im done with this thread. Its not going anywhere, and hasnt for at least 5 pages.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, enough of BS talks.
To bring the forum alive Nakki – this is not the way – then what we will have mail quotes, put up here! it has become a place where everyone is pissing on one another.
Since Last page it has just gone over the head, who is hell is hot? Who is B_m? Who betrayed who, who played with what around their hand whatever, what the hell are all of them blabbering about.
If no one has any constructive to say, don't say........ JUST SEAL YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

Note - Sorry for Cap's but had enough of this talks
No one from F~G will post here anymore, unless it is related to whats happening ingame.

DeletedUser2566

oh pm me if you want to know ejanet.

That's presuming you can read NOW....I'm not yet convinced.

Still taking pot shots at my age, eh? Can't find something valid with which to knock me, huh? Tsk, tsk. Your comments about my age lack any credence or sting. They only make you look foolish. Find something else to whine about or cork your cry hole. BTW, I'm far from the oldest player in this game and still smoking after all these years. LMAO

why did you pick on him in the first place? let him play.
your age isnt issue but acting like little kid here and picking fight with everyone over stupid things is quite bothering.. "pot shot" on you.. watch your language there are kids reading this forum too..

now that fg has stopped posting you can argue among yourself.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I have been away for a while.

Ok, these personal insults need to stop. I'm not going to say any names because you are all aware of who you are but if it keeps up I may well have to go and find our elder mod to come and mod these forums and I don't know how nice he will be. You should all be mature and capable of keeping this to in game comments.

-Mal-

DeletedUser

why did you pick on him in the first place?

Don't think I did. Generally I retaliate, not initiate.

your age isnt issue

I didn't think it was, but evidently it is to some people, else some people wouldn't keep bringing it up, no?

but acting like little kid here and picking fight with everyone over stupid things is quite bothering..

Honestly, everyone? I find generalizations like this "quite bothering."

"pot shot" on you.. watch your language there are kids reading this forum too..

How is my language offensive? Please elaborate.

pot·shot also pot shot (ptsht)
n.
1. A random or easy shot.
2. A criticism made without careful thought and aimed at a handy target for attack: reporters taking potshots at the mayor.
[So called because such a shot is fired by a hunter whose main purpose is to get food for the pot.]

Its simple, if ones does not wish to read my posts, don't rattle my cage. ;)
Keep remarks pertinent to the game, and don't take personal POT SHOTS, and I wont feel the need to verbally eviscerate in my defense.

Have a splendid day.

PS. Sorry, -Malevolent- but I didn't like the implication that I'd used language inappropriate for our younger readers...had to clear that up.

As THX no longer suffers from the internal problems which initially warranted this thread, perhaps now is the time to close it. There is another thread for continued THX v FG banter, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2119

Correct lock this jazz the offending players are falling fast, there is but a few left to finish off, they get booted here and there than just dissapear :)

DeletedUser

Ok people! You have a choice: Either this finds a polite topic fast (or it let die) or you continue flaming each other for no reason and I'll lock it and personally go back through the thread infracting everyone who broke the rules for each time they did it. For some of you, that's gonna be quite a lot.

As I said, your choice, but I'm fairly sure I know which one we'd both prefer!

~Petn

DeletedUser2119

Who is Falling Fast.

NAZ
Chaos
Barsley
BW SW (turtles fall slower lol)
Fade2black

all of the above would have been considered THXs internal problems some otehrs not on list as well some scraped by to other areas but the mains one are pretty much on the list.

but as i said elder mod please lock as the situation has been solved either way, there is a war topic about pretty much same topic as thats where our internal problems went..
LOCK LOCK :)

nevetsb

Orrrrrrrr....

I am not on the list....:icon_cry:

I feel hurt by this.

DeletedUser2566

Don't think I did. Generally I retaliate, not initiate.

I didn't think it was, but evidently it is to some people, else some people wouldn't keep bringing it up, no?

Honestly, everyone? I find generalizations like this "quite bothering."

How is my language offensive? Please elaborate.

pot·shot also pot shot (ptsht)
n.
1. A random or easy shot.
2. A criticism made without careful thought and aimed at a handy target for attack: reporters taking potshots at the mayor.
[So called because such a shot is fired by a hunter whose main purpose is to get food for the pot.]

Its simple, if ones does not wish to read my posts, don't rattle my cage. ;)
Keep remarks pertinent to the game, and don't take personal POT SHOTS, and I wont feel the need to verbally eviscerate in my defense.

Have a splendid day.

PS. Sorry, -Malevolent- but I didn't like the implication that I'd used language inappropriate for our younger readers...had to clear that up.

As THX no longer suffers from the internal problems which initially warranted this thread, perhaps now is the time to close it. There is another thread for continued THX v FG banter, no?

to what was that retalation then?

lol stop being so fussy. you need a hobby other than making issues over nothing. you pick on people very easy. be it everyone or several. lol

and i thought pot shot was referring to.. well something else. lol

people know your age so it's being brought up even if its not issue.. dont tell your age if you dont want it being talked about.

what is "smoking" people doing here? if i was one i'd be smoking in chain or just go out lol.

DeletedUser

to what was that retalation then?

lol stop being so fussy. you need a hobby other than making issues over nothing. you pick on people very easy. be it everyone or several. lol

Inactives? lol.. no they're actually active when theyre being nobled as troops are being pooled in attempt to save vils..again your theory sucks.

I've not called myself anything but rider.. got to hope i can still read in your age..it's somewhat important ability.

Next time, YOU go find it, I can't be arsed. LOL *I'm* fussy and you are not? This *was* dead & you, my friend, just brought it right back to the surface. Am I the only one who has figured out that the KEY to "winning" on this forum is by getting the last word? It's so asinine and I'm an ass for participating in it as well. LMAO

bad_monkey said:
and i thought pot shot was referring to.. well something else. lol

I let ya slide on that one then. ;)

bad_monkey said:
people know your age so it's being brought up even if its not issue.. dont tell your age if you dont want it being talked about.

My age is irrelevant, monkey. Its no secret either, nor is it something of which I'm ashamed. Been called "granny" although I'm not a breeder. Been called "bony-assed" although thats far from the truth as well. lol. MY POINT has ALWAYS been that certain people bring these things up because they can NOT find anything credible or of value to say against me that pertains to TW. They have nothing of value to say so they grab at straws, take "pot shots" at me. They go for the easy insults. Its pathetic behavior. Why not just say that I'm ugly & my mother dresses me funny...same same, no?

bad_monkey said:
what is "smoking" people doing here? if i was one i'd be smoking in chain or just go out lol.

Sorry, not following you on this one. :\

DeletedUser

Lock this ....... this thread is no longer needed.

Monkey who are you?

DeletedUser

LMAO yes please lock it.... No use having two topics open about the same two tribes is there?

DeletedUser

But at least it is fun to read at sometimes, and at least someone keep posting.

DeletedUser

*-Malevolent- directs people to Petn's post.*

This topic hasn't changed from what it was discussing so let it die. I think Petn is giving you the choice to keep this topic or let it die, but also directing the course of the thread whilst giving the free reign. I have said that you should all be mature enough to not need the personal insults. Meh, last I'll say in this thread - If you want it locked, just let it die.

DeletedUser

Lock Lock Lock….
It’s like history repeating itself, when F~G and THX had shared forum it was a locker room - every topic was finally locked after 1 or 2 pages , so why this should be different lol :icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.