Time Challenges Hostile...

DeletedUser

1 Time For Change 1.004,00 Mio. 2 s2pid 1.000,85 Mio.
Both sides have reached 1 billion ODA but Time has gotten 4m ODA more atm. Although they kinda reached it at the same time, this could be considered a technical tie. How about both sides change each other's siggies? That would be hilarious and more funny than just one. It would also add competition to how bad the siggies get (as one will try to make a siggy worth then their counterplayer). How about declaring a tie guys?

I vouch for that

DeletedUser

I vouch for that

this has already been said a couple of times. AYK noticed the possiblity that it could be so close that both tribes reach it on the same server update. he proposed to greeny to make it whoever has most after the server update. greeny accepted, you lost.. was a hell of a close call though and well done for making it so close :)

DeletedUser

this has already been said a couple of times. AYK noticed the possiblity that it could be so close that both tribes reach it on the same server update. he proposed to greeny to make it whoever has most after the server update. greeny accepted, you lost.. was a hell of a close call though and well done for making it so close :)

definately gotta give these guys credit. they were up against the best :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ahh the memories..

Anyone up for an ODA challenge against Time?
Need to liven this place up a little.

DeletedUser

Ahh the memories..

theres noone around anymore >.> the only tribes left now are THX and Time realistically. F~G collapsed, and FearUs will eventually get taken out by Time, no matter how much u say that it is just a border dispute :p

DeletedUser

:icon_idea:
So your saying we should issue a challenge to the whole world?

DeletedUser

I accept your challenge sometime in the relatively near future :O

kalkoenvet

Came back to check out w32 forums for the first time in ages and I wat'd when I saw this thread again.

DeletedUser

lol thought id check back as well just to see how time's doing :p

playing W19 Dutch at the moment, full of barb nobling friendly noobs >.< i really cant stand stuff like that after Hostile (still after such a long time)

bite.me

Ahh the memories..

Me has an acccountz here, I beat AYK in ranking real soon!!11eleven

ZileroX
Tribe: [H]

Fear me :icon_twisted:

greenmonsta

Me has an acccountz here, I beat AYK in ranking real soon!!11eleven

ZileroX

Fear me :icon_twisted:

greenmonsta

Fear US :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

My feeders are bigger than you are :D And cant fear you. They're folding last I heard.

I was actually reading the [H] vs the world thread a couple days ago. Made me kinda sad.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr