Time Challenges Hostile...

DeletedUser

What do you mean "crap". Pfft. Initially this would have been a pretty tight race. Hostile already had a significant lead on us, which was completely fair, because we are larger than they are. However, we didn't take into serious consideration that they'd take on a merge half way in, then also better leveling that size piece on their end, while they still had a significant lead ODA wise. Hostile should then have had it in the bag, completely. It was so obvious that they should that they even offered to drop the competition because of it...but we here at Time aren't quitters :icon_twisted:

I was just supporting [H] from beginning. Time as I am now sure in, is the best tribe in this world, but [H] gives this world a type of color and fun. Also in the beginning (first 6 months of this world) they were in a constant state of war and often their enemies were larger in numbers then them. Also, before even being in the top 10, they already had 2nd highest OD in this world. Time may be skilled, but I will argue [H] are more fun.

DeletedUser

Honestly I could care less about your merge, I can see why everyone else is calling it out but I don't mind wearing a new/funny sig for a few cause that is the point of the bet. What bothered me about your statements is you all but called me, Twistedoyoot, and anyone else that was in HKM pointwhores. Yea sure pucholoy2 is but I like to think I am not. :icon_biggrin:

I HATE. YOU RUMD LOL, :icon_twisted: tbh this race is giving us GOOD TIME so hope people who are on the other side (which whom we will make some s2pid siggies soon :icon_twisted:) is having the same FUN!

kudos and may the best Time i mean tribe win :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I was just supporting [H] from beginning. Time as I am now sure in, is the best tribe in this world, but [H] gives this world a type of color and fun. Also in the beginning (first 6 months of this world) they were in a constant state of war and often their enemies were larger in numbers then them. Also, before even being in the top 10, they already had 2nd highest OD in this world. Time may be skilled, but I will argue [H] are more fun.

Fun, fun, fun! :)

DeletedUser

*cough* pointwhore *cough*

To shoot your little arguement in the foot....Besides, your not that far behind him...

174 TWISTEDoYOOT Time 2.699.725 271 9962

000 Me! s2pid 2.211.021 257 8603 <---

We balance each other out.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 s2pid 985,19 Mio.
2 Time For Change 984,21 Mio.

kalkoenvet

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 s2pid 985,19 Mio.
2 Time For Change 984,21 Mio.

Oh my so close to passing ^_^.

labbai.gif

DeletedUser

sure it does, that's like 76 ODA, what if you guys win by 75!
You'll have been the one to put you over the top!

Official Statement of Rules
Just want someone from [H] (who matters!) to confirm!

If both tribes hit 1 Billion on the same server update as it updates every 3 hours I believe.
The one with the higher amount wins?

Sound fair?

DeletedUser

To shoot your little arguement in the foot....Besides, your not that far behind him...

174 TWISTEDoYOOT Time 2.699.725 271 9962

000 Me! s2pid 2.211.021 257 8603 <---

We balance each other out.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

lol. probably cause of all the 1k barbs you took that you havnt built up yet. hehe

greenmonsta

sure it does, that's like 76 ODA, what if you guys win by 75!
You'll have been the one to put you over the top!

Official Statement of Rules
Just want someone from [H] (who matters!) to confirm!

If both tribes hit 1 Billion on the same server update as it updates every 3 hours I believe.
The one with the higher amount wins?

Sound fair?

Do I matter enough? I don't think I do but I'll vote yes anyway.

DeletedUser

Epic.

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 s2pid 987,12 Mio.
2 Time For Change 987,11 Mio.

DeletedUser

Didn't you guys hear that points are the rave now? You guys should keep all your troops at home and just build villages till you can't anymore! :)

DeletedUser

oh my......its going to be very close.......:icon_biggrin:

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Time For Change 990,60 Mio.
2 s2pid 990,24 Mio.