Time Challenges Hostile...

greenmonsta

Don't think we will get this tbh. nukes won't hit for a few more days yet.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Time For Change 997,04 Mio.
2 s2pid 996,11 Mio.

next update decides it

ravnscream

it's like nuking all around before you quit..
when you have the most entertaining timezone of all your world experience :)

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Time For Change 1.004,00 Mio.
2 s2pid 1.000,85 Mio.

looks like we still won despite hs mass recruiting skillful merger :icon_cool:

Last edited:

ravnscream

hereitis.jpg

DeletedUser

1 Time For Change 1.004,00 Mio. 2 s2pid 1.000,85 Mio.
Both sides have reached 1 billion ODA but Time has gotten 4m ODA more atm. Although they kinda reached it at the same time, this could be considered a technical tie. How about both sides change each other's siggies? That would be hilarious and more funny than just one. It would also add competition to how bad the siggies get (as one will try to make a siggy worth then their counterplayer). How about declaring a tie guys?

DeletedUser

We will never know who reached that billion first. a tie sounds fun :lol:

edit: on 2nd thought.....

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Both sides have reached 1 billion ODA but Time has gotten 4m ODA more atm. Although they kinda reached it at the same time, this could be considered a technical tie. How about both sides change each other's siggies? That would be hilarious and more funny than just one. It would also add competition to how bad the siggies get (as one will try to make a siggy worth then their counterplayer). How about declaring a tie guys?

wrong,not a tie its a victory for time:

sure it does, that's like 76 ODA, what if you guys win by 75!
You'll have been the one to put you over the top!

Official Statement of Rules
Just want someone from [H] (who matters!) to confirm!

If both tribes hit 1 Billion on the same server update as it updates every 3 hours I believe.
The one with the higher amount wins?

Sound fair?

Do I matter enough? I don't think I do but I'll vote yes anyway.

DeletedUser

sure it does, that's like 76 ODA, what if you guys win by 75!
You'll have been the one to put you over the top!

Official Statement of Rules
Just want someone from [H] (who matters!) to confirm!

If both tribes hit 1 Billion on the same server update as it updates every 3 hours I believe.
The one with the higher amount wins?

Sound fair?

Do I matter enough? I don't think I do but I'll vote yes anyway.

I don't think that's going to happen salvation :(

EDIT:I hate being a slow typer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it's pretty certain regardless of what's up there that Time reached it first, and regardless the rules were already in place. Time are the victors here, 169%. Nice try though!

DeletedUser

Despite what boasts we may have in another thread, because I know there will be many.

I just want to give kudos to [H], the last couple of weeks has be a hell of a lot of fun for us here, and probably a real painful time for those tribes around both of us.
You guys have been true sports, despite all the bitching, we couldn't have put a challenge up to a better tribe out there.

So thank you Hostile.

Did anyone really think a tribe could gain 400 Mio ODA in 26 days?

We posted this on Dec. 22nd:

1 [H]ostile 737,42 Mio.
2 Time For Change 596,88 Mio.

Like, OUCH!

Bloody ryderz

AYK we got 260 mil :D but you guys were AMAZING. Congrats. (pointwhores)

Keenakid

although id agree with him. we both had under 1 bil, then both over 1 bil on the same ODA update.. so going by what the TW ranks say, we reached it at the same time. idk if its possible to find out what minute/second each tribe reached it but i would assume Time reached it first, since they are 4 mil over on the update, but i have no way to prove whos nukes landed first between the 2 tribes..

unless theres a way to resolve it, i proudly hand over my sig space to be designed by Time.

Please PM it to me though, once i get it, i will change it. and post somewhere in the externals to make sure its up and visible :)

CHEERS TIME!

DeletedUser

Gotto hand it to you Time. Hats off. I thought it would be almost impossible for you guys to actually make 150m ODA in just 6 days. I feel sorry for the peoplez around you. How many did you make quit? :p

DeletedUser

anyone who really thinks we reached it at the same time really is clutching straws:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

hats off to all s2pids :icon_twisted: and of course my fellowmen TIME members and the leadership, those are the key to our success...:axemen:

and for those who want free cleared vills there are lots around k84,85,86,64,65,73,74... etc :icon_twisted:

THIS WAS FUN [H] /salute

kudos to all

DeletedUser

although id agree with him. we both had under 1 bil, then both over 1 bil on the same ODA update.. so going by what the TW ranks say, we reached it at the same time. idk if its possible to find out what minute/second each tribe reached it but i would assume Time reached it first, since they are 4 mil over on the update, but i have no way to prove whos nukes landed first between the 2 tribes..

unless theres a way to resolve it, i proudly hand over my sig space to be designed by Time.

It was resolved here before either tribe reached it in a semi-formal written agreement. At the time it was resolved, Time was still behind. ;)