Time Challenges Hostile...

DeletedUser43045

As usual i blame crapstick11 for that.

Whenever you're not sure who to blame, then he's your guy.

ps: Tazecca is optional.

DeletedUser

done with this argument sinc I have a migrane, but I never said Time brought in more or less or anything, I said that Time are being hypocritical by ridiculing us for recruiting players from another tribe, when they did the exact same thing not too long ago.

We weren't ridiculing you for bringing in the members, we were ridiculing you for making a bet that was on even terms, having an ace up the sleeve, to make those terms in your favor so you could win.
And we'll ridicule you more when you lose, because we're like that :p~

As for the merge you guys did, was a smart move, activity loves company, no point in having active players leave the world because they are in a shit tribe that isn't working for them.

It's fine in jest, but some of you guys took it too far.

Bah, you know we have nothing but loves for you.

DeletedUser

done with this argument sinc I have a migrane, but I never said Time brought in more or less or anything, I said that Time are being hypocritical by ridiculing us for recruiting players from another tribe, when they did the exact same thing not too long ago.

Honestly I could care less about your merge, I can see why everyone else is calling it out but I don't mind wearing a new/funny sig for a few cause that is the point of the bet. What bothered me about your statements is you all but called me, Twistedoyoot, and anyone else that was in HKM pointwhores. Yea sure pucholoy2 is but I like to think I am not. :icon_biggrin:

greenmonsta

We weren't ridiculing you for bringing in the members, we were ridiculing you for making a bet that was on even terms, having an ace up the sleeve, to make those terms in your favor so you could win.
And we'll ridicule you more when you lose, because we're like that :p~

As for the merge you guys did, was a smart move, activity loves company, no point in having active players leave the world because they are in a shit tribe that isn't working for them.

Bah, you know we have nothing but loves for you.

I know, and I should apologize. I've been in a horrible mood lately, I'm sure some of my members have even noticed :/ Been snapping at everyone.

Back to the flaming <3

Honestly I could care less about your merge, I can see why everyone else is calling it out but I don't mind wearing a new/funny sig for a few cause that is the point of the bet. What bothered me about your statements is you all but called me, Twistedoyoot, and anyone else that was in HKM pointwhores. Yea sure pucholoy2 is but I like to think I am not. :icon_biggrin:

I didn't mean that you guys are, my point was that HKM was a pointwhore tribe in general, and a tribe even I wouldn't have considered taking so many from, though Time did find the gems and that is something I won't deny ^_^

DeletedUser

I know, and I should apologize. I've been in a horrible mood lately, I'm sure some of my members have even noticed :/ Been snapping at everyone.

Back to the flaming <3

He was, kept on bitching that it took like 8h to fix his computer the other day. (yesterday for me) :icon_neutral:

greenmonsta

He was, kept on bitching that it took like 8h to fix his computer the other day. (yesterday for me) :icon_neutral:

It took like 5 hours to install windows 3 times and format my 500GB partition hard drive >.> 5 minutes to put the damn drive into the computer though.

DeletedUser

As usual i blame crapstick11 for that.

Whenever you're not sure who to blame, then he's your guy.

ps: Tazecca is optional.

taz is a better choice, blame him.

Back on topic, i suggest mass nuking faeria for that final push to 1B.

DeletedUser

The bad thing is, is that if Time let off a LOT of nukes over the next 3 days they could still be in with a shot at winning this...

DeletedUser

If an irrational war declaration wasn't made, I'm sure we'd have hit the mark by now. :icon_neutral:

Ohhwell, heh.

DeletedUser

The bad thing is, is that if Time let off a LOT of nukes over the next 3 days they could still be in with a shot at winning this...

what do (CrAsH) you (BaNg) mean "could still be in with a shot" we had (BooM) this from the word go.

*excuse the noise in the background thats the sound of my nukes landing in many many villages.* :icon_biggrin:

kalkoenvet

Coming close to the finish now, tight one.

labbai.gif

DeletedUser

Crap. Time actually now has a chance in winning this. Slacking off [H]? Guess that war with Rivea didn't help your race as you are now taking 9 days to have your nukes reach them...

DeletedUser

Crap. Time actually now has a chance in winning this. Slacking off [H]? Guess that war with Rivea didn't help your race as you are now taking 9 days to have your nukes reach them...

rivea have a few decent members actually.... though, only a few, ethello, and asj have both sent a few thousand fakes at one of out members.... and its made things a little awkward >.>

DeletedUser

What do you mean "crap". Pfft. Initially this would have been a pretty tight race. Hostile already had a significant lead on us, which was completely fair, because we are larger than they are. However, we didn't take into serious consideration that they'd take on a merge half way in, then also better leveling that size piece on their end, while they still had a significant lead ODA wise. Hostile should then have had it in the bag, completely. It was so obvious that they should that they even offered to drop the competition because of it...but we here at Time aren't quitters :icon_twisted:

greenmonsta

Meh, as we said when we recruited the De-FI guys - We don't put our tribal business on hold just for a small challenge.