Time To Say Our Goodbyes

DeletedUser

Be sure to keep in touch anyone who wishes to join up with us in W69.

Skype:- Lord_Teradin or if anyone has me on facebook you can also contact me there :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This is the third world i have played with a winning tribe, but by far and away without a doubt the best collection of players hands down. From the leadership (original then Red) to the people that have come and gone. In fact i think that the ones that have passed through and not stayed would top any of the tribes ive been in. So many amazing players and personalities a dynamic that if you were ever in this tribe you would remember days that would make you pull your hair out one day, rant, rave and then offer to give the shirt off your back the next. Drama! indeed :lol:

Couldn't have put it better myself. Let's do it again some time.

DeletedUser

Whoa, what an achievement for the winning tribe!!

Memories of w53?? Me being inactive for long periods of time!! Going on holiday for 2 weeks and not logging back on until 2 weeks after my return and finding my sitter had nobled a small pointed barb (Barbmunchausen's Syndrome by Proxy). Having a little bit of fun before I hit delete and getting 1 defender of the day achievement (I assume the Big Hoss won attacker of the day that day too??)

The one thing that sticks in my mind though, I dunno who said it, was on the "We declare on everybody" thread. Someone suggested leaving the noobs alone but by that stage all that was left bar Drama (myself obviously excluded....honest)!!

A big shout out to Egomyster for finishing the world with a bigger account than I have managed to scrape together on my main world (and the rest who managed that). We had a few nice exchanges of mails, however strange they may have been!!

The big question?? Can Rednecks do it again??

Nice work guys!!

DeletedUser

This world could have gone down much better had not so many players had personal differences, greed and egos in their way. Now that is closing I hope we get to see another one made shortly, best settings I have ever played.

Roy/Nuking.madman

DeletedUser

Probably the best ever settings possible that TW can offer, I have played. I was in hibernation since w49 1/0 burnout and told myself I will never come close to leading thing again and probably a long break from TW. Then one day I get an email from TW announcing world 53, that it is open. I couldn't believe my eyes and it dragged me to the world. I call up one of the better team players I have found and tell her let's co-play this interesting world together anonymous. Me and Kitty (Lazy Days) joined the world and so is Spotted Cow born.

Till date, I think this is probably by far the best TW decision I have made of playing this world with Kitty. Kitty, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me one memorable gaming experience of life time. We were anonymous for some good time and than started to try our luck in then RIM!, Happle, DSL and finally settling in DSL.

I would like to thank each and every one of the player who were at times our tribe-mates, you all made it enjoyable till we played. Some people still need special mentions,

I would start with Throw Rocks (not tracey, :D), then duke of DSL for being a lovely sport to us all the time.

A big hug to EQ girl and Sir Jibbs for remaining in then DSL and helping them organize in regards to our request. Without you, there might not be DSL which created the foundation of Drama!.

Major Pleasure, Human Bull, Mixed Village for providing me and kitty with the special TW fight before joining us.

MonkyCMonkeyDo for being the best close tribe-mate ever. Monky and Cow showed the value of close teamwork, which played a major role in RIM!s defusing.

Finally rednecks, oh well, what can I say. I felt pleasure when I mastermind your tribe's defeat, but I felt more pleasure when you join the cause and eventually we decided to give you the dukeship. I think hardly this incident happens in top tribes. But oh boy, what a decision that was. I really feel honored playing along you. :D

I had to stop playing due to some life emergency issues, and kitty continued a few month more. But then we have to completely leave and unfortunately the Spotted Cow account was tarnished badly by one of the new holders, it is pity.

During this course of absence I am blessed with a lovely son. I just had to come back to see the end, so I did and tried to help my old tribe-mates to quicken the end. I won't say that I did great, but well every single village helps. :)

I think if I continue, I will be emotional. I will just say a few more words.

I have been introduced to this game on world 2 by some fellow online gamers from CM (Cricket managers). Since, then I consider myself excelled in TW in almost every aspect that is possible, from a rank 1 player to a leader of aggessively ranked 1 top tribes, from a cunning diplomat to a respectable forum poster. I have almost spend six years on and off in this game. I was a first semester master's student when I started playing and now I am a proud father and a University professor. So much has happened.

Only one little scalp was remain to get for me in tribalwars, being the member of a tribe that won the world. Though I took a 11 month leave, I think I can fairly say that Spotted Cow, played a very important role in shaping of this world and Kitty and I are proud of it.

Thank you so much Drama! and all it's members to help me get the last and probably the best accomplishment, achievement that I can possibly get from Tribal Wars. You completed my TW journey.

It is an honor to play side by side with you all in this online journey.

K M Ibrahim Asif
famously known as alphabonkers in TW

DeletedUser

Anyone fancy designing siggy's just as DNY did for W12? Haven't DRAMA! now taken the spot of most dominating tribe considering this the fastest world to close :lol:

DeletedUser

W12 was the first world to be closed, w53 is the faster world to be closed.
if someone can make a sign of Drama! and one that can combine DNY and Drama! sign, please write me.

DeletedUser

For the first time in almost 5 years I dont have an account to log into..... not sure how i feel about that lol

DeletedUser

For the first time in almost 5 years I dont have an account to log into..... not sure how i feel about that lol

yea me too lol. I tried to sneak a barb in yday too rofl. Seems i had a lazy train as it isn't in stats haha

DeletedUser

W12 was the first world to be closed, w53 is the faster world to be closed.
if someone can make a sign of Drama! and one that can combine DNY and Drama! sign, please write me.

+1

... w53 is the faster world .... --> because you got diet and ... LOL

DeletedUser

Lol, it's faster because you have played only half the time. noob :icon_wink:

DeletedUser103075

Good Game Drama as I expected, if you dont know how to spend your PPs we looks for coplayers of big accounts on w51 :)

DeletedUser

3 days afer im out they win. that was my best world. good fight tho but you just knew they were gunna win.
S.hand was a brill tribe tho.

Hanz3l

Red LT Jess and to you who made it to the end well done.

Its a shame ObsidianButterfly didn't make it :( but at least the throw rocks account did. This was definitely an interesting world. Fairly dramatic at many times stressful :p I remember on OB just before i switched to coplay my very lovely coplayer Tracey how Panda Scarlet and I attempted to noble south as fast as we could to join up with Little Red Dot (Auskilla) and relieve him; how our D supply from throw rocks (Tracey alone then) was threatened when she got hit and how we made the decision to send me over ( I never did return :p )

One thing i wont forget how i was proved wrong and no matter how much drama there was you guys pulled through :) Best thing was probably the voice chats LT made though :p Skype is a ton more quiet now

DeletedUser

Gratz guys on ending it as fast as you did .. shame I couldnt keep active to see it trough =)