~TNE~ Announcement - FEAR,RESPECT, HONOR... your dead! (HOPLOX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

HOPLOS is turning to others for help, too bad for them i noble too fast and the support goes to me ily u too noobs

DeletedUser

0.0 u soo cool =) lol quit the braggin and wait till the support turns inte attacks!

DeletedUser

he hasnt withdrawn it yet tho so either he went inactive or he doesnt check his reports and the final thing since were allied and thier allied with HOPLOS i guess a teal dot, looks like a teal dot.

HOPLOS defender:................

~TSE~ attacker::axemen::lightcavalry::ram::cata::spear:
:heavycavalry:

i rest my case :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ok I agree thas tragic =) lol but thas one of our nebs I guess wait till u get to the really experienced player then nukes will rain!!

DeletedUser

HOPLOS is turning to others for help, too bad for them - I noble too fast and the support goes to me. I love you too noobs

0.0, Your so cool [insert]sarcasm[/insert]=) lol. Quit the bragging and wait untill the support turns into attacks!

He has not withdrawn it yet though, So either he went inactive or he does not check his reports.

and the final thing since we're allied and thier allied with HOPLOS i guess a teal dot, looks like a teal dot. [Fatal_error/cant_translate_string/wtf011010101]

HOPLOS defender:................

~TSE~ attacker::axemen::lightcavalry::ram::cata::spear:
:heavycavalry:

I rest my case :icon_rolleyes:

Ok, I agree that is tragic, =) lol. But this [is ] one of our noobs I guess. Wait untill you get to the really experienced players, then nukes will rain [down upon you]!! [insert]evil_laugh[/insert]

(Edited)
Your welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ignorance leads to underestimation which leads to utter defeat...

DeletedUser23324

You have experienced players?

I have yet to meet one ROFL

To be fair hoplos do have some handy players. Attacks on me a month or so back were very well timed and showed allot of effort. Certainly the best i have seen outside of lfkd and barbar. Problem is the consistancy is non existant. It would not suprise me that i happened to placed myself amongst the only hoplos who can actually fight...

Also who in TNE is a renown experienced player?

None come to my mind, altho it is true like hoplo none of them have had the chance due to 1+ years of NAPs and friend eating.

DeletedUser

Please please keep it rolling..

Btw hoplos have some timing bots that send attacks..

Thought i'd juice the topic up a little :)

He's obviously joking about the bots.

To be fair hoplos do have some handy players. Attacks on me a month or so back were very well timed and showed allot of effort. Certainly the best i have seen outside of lfkd and barbar. Problem is the consistancy is non existant. It would not suprise me that i happened to placed myself amongst the only hoplos who can actually fight...

Just was digging through the Hoplos BNL thread. and threw that in here, Much love Mattius <3

DeletedUser23324

Well maybe they do or don't use bots, either way the end result is not nice.

DeletedUser

Very True indeed. I'm just waiting to see what happens with Daiku vs. Deathpact/Adowsy, I guess that will be the overall deciding battle to prove....something? :S

DeletedUser23324

Very True indeed. I'm just waiting to see what happens with Daiku vs. Deathpact/Adowsy, I guess that will be the overall deciding battle to prove....something? :S

Well if we are to judge on the biggest forum ego i think daiku might clinch it. As for the real fight who knows, knowing this world they will probs delete, join another tribe or be eaten by friends before anything happens.

DeletedUser

Knowing this world they will probs delete, join another tribe or be eaten by friends before anything happens.

ROFLLLLLLMFFFAAAAOOOOOO!!

So True

Are other worlds like this or is W5 just cursed....diseased...ill?

This is the only world I have ever played seriously and my first world

(all the other I joined I got bored before I nobled my first vil)

DeletedUser

HOPLOS will be my last tribe.
Don't fancy being eaten by friends either tbh.
Don't fancy deleting either.

Daikou, actually, I am laughing at you. Right now your ego is probably telling you its because you said something funny or something along those lines. I'll just let you continue to think what you want.

I once read that if you don't let your wind out then it travels up your body and comes out your mouth, hence you talk ****. Is this what is happening to you? Personally I didn't believe it until I read these forums, but each day I slowly start to believe there must be some reasons for it.

(oh and at the end of this, daikou, I'd happily go one on one with you. I don't care the distance, it just means there is a greater need for skill rather than just a low blow, so to speak).

DeletedUser

(oh and at the end of this, daikou, I'd happily go one on one with you. I don't care the distance, it just means there is a greater need for skill rather than just a low blow, so to speak).

Give him time mate - he has all your noobish friends to eat thru first to get to you :D

DeletedUser23324

ROFLLLLLLMFFFAAAAOOOOOO!!

So True

Are other worlds like this or is W5 just cursed....diseased...ill?

This is the only world I have ever played seriously and my first world

(all the other I joined I got bored before I nobled my first vil)

Depends really as a whole this world see's more action than most other worlds. Although this is mainly due to handfull of tribes rather than a world thing. Altho one could say things are hotting up...

DeletedUser

That site indicates activity based on growth, ODA gains, and village gains. None of those are actual indicators of activity. Some of the players on there are shown as being inactive, yet are more active than you. I know of one in particular that is on IRC basically 24/7 (and thus, TW as well) that you will have fun *attempting* to noble.

And declaring war on a supposedly inactive tribe says more about you than it does about them IMO. Just my two cents ;)

DeletedUser

That site indicates activity based on growth, ODA gains, and village gains. None of those are actual indicators of activity. Some of the players on there are shown as being inactive, yet are more active than you. I know of one in particular that is on IRC basically 24/7 (and thus, TW as well) that you will have fun *attempting* to noble.

And declaring war on a supposedly inactive tribe says more about you than it does about them IMO. Just my two cents ;)

Its just a guideline and it DOES give us a rough idea of activity levels

I know full well how the site works and I know full well if it says you are inactive doesnt mean you are just that you havent taken villages recently

I looked at mine earlier for my tribe and I stopped counting when I got to 20 players who I know for a fact are active even tho it says they arent

Also when we declared war inactiivty of our target didnt come into it at all - ONLY geography, its only been after these guys start to boast about how active they are that they get presented with the facts

read my first post here - it doesnt say (as you seem to think):

'we are decalring war because you're inactive'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea I think that thingy that u guy's are talking about is a little slow does it only update weekly or is it daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.