~TNE~ Announcement - FEAR,RESPECT, HONOR... your dead! (HOPLOX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"Dear W5

Due to the fall in power of the Hoplon Family"

You're right, it's not inactivity... you just wait until it seems like they're weak enough for you to fight them. ;)

DeletedUser

U guys are still getting support from SCIROS but im just nobling around increasing power on my flanks then i can sit back relax grow some 116's and beast you when it comes time to move north.

btw BNL fling tacos out ur cats trust me it hurts em more Tacos FTW!

DeletedUser

Before anyone notices i will tell you. I have moved back to HOPLOX to fight with my closer friends, side by side. etc. etc.
I am not just here to make sure they do not attack me. If they did not let me back, i would have just sat in ~TNE~ letting them noble me anyway, because i would not attack my friends. So the best choice was to move to them and help each other, and have fun, because this is a game, ya know and most games are supposed to be fun. fitting day to move back to HOPLOX 'n' all being my b'day ;)

you can all give me premium points as a pressy if ya want, i dont mind lol :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Before anyone notices i will tell you. I have moved back to HOPLOX to fight with my closer friends, side by side. etc. etc.
I am not just here to make sure they do not attack me. If they did not let me back, i would have just sat in ~TNE~ letting them noble me anyway, because i would not attack my friends. So the best choice was to move to them and help each other, and have fun, because this is a game, ya know and most games are supposed to be fun. fitting day to move back to HOPLOX 'n' all being my b'day ;)

you can all give me premium points as a pressy if ya want, i dont mind lol :icon_biggrin:

Why did you bother joining our tribe in the first place if youre going to run back when you have to attack people?

DeletedUser

Why did you bother joining our tribe in the first place if youre going to run back when you have to attack people?

Attack people ? no no attack HOPLO players. I was niave enough to believe that we would not attack HOPLO

DeletedUser

He's going to the underdog's side of the war, so your statement is clearly inaccurate. Plus that's his original family, more honorable to go back and fight for them than for ~TNE~. Either way, why do you care? More red dots on the map for you, you should be happy, unless you're worried you might lose...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's going to the underdog's side of the war, so your statement is clearly inaccurate. Plus that's his original family, more honorable to go back and fight for them than for ~TNE~. Either way, why do you care? More red dots on the map for you, you should be happy, unless you're worried you might lose...

Clearly you've taken my words for granted and mistake them. I am not worried about anything for that matter. But to sit there in TNE knowing they have something to prove, and are mobilizing, and to think they wont attack the nearest thing, is foolish for the most part.

But you're right, more red dots, its just a shame they're on the wrong side of the map.

DeletedUser

But you're right, more red dots, its just a shame they're on the wrong side of the map.

That wouldn't stop the real owner of that account... maybe you should make your own and then you actually might have some skills to back up what you say.

DeletedUser

I know punishers story, however it got a new owner now and there's no reason to whine. This is a quick start back in the game which every tribe would prefer to use on front players.If you can bring in a new guy into the game then it's perfectly fine, the new punisher might brag a lot and he'll have to calm down.

However so far he have been successfull and he doesn't slow down, untill he slow down then prove that he's as bad that you claim. Do not compare players of the past, do something about the present.

DeletedUser

xJezuzx you're a nice guy, and I'm sorry to say this, but I just lost a little respect for you, defending daikou... I don't see how anybody can tolerate players that basically steal accounts.

DeletedUser

xJezuzx you're a nice guy, and I'm sorry to say this, but I just lost a little respect for you, defending daikou... I don't see how anybody can tolerate players that basically steal accounts.

Steal accounts? How do you figure it was stolen.

It was being sat, and then I was asked to take it over.

I was chosen to take the account over, it was given to me.

Not my problem. I've had it for nearly 5 months, never any problems then, but now that I call somebody a pussy for switching sides in a time of war (despite hearing a full detailed story) it becomes a problem? That I'm stealing and not the original owner.

And had I of kept my original account in SCI, I would've feasted off of so many inactives that I would have twice as many points and villages as I do now.

And no offense ben is great, i didn't mean literally that you were a pussy, just that with your playing style and everything, and then switching sides, i felt that you went to TNE for all the right reasons, and now you're back in a HOPLO tribe, you should have remained there to begin with if you had that many friends.

DeletedUser

Not my problem. I've had it for nearly 5 months, never any problems then, but now that I call somebody a pussy for switching sides in a time of war (despite hearing a full detailed story) it becomes a problem? That I'm stealing and not the original owner.

My opinion on being given an account is that you should play it the way the owner intended to some degree. Activity, troop types, strategies, and friends will all change of course. But to be given the account only to betray the owners old tribe is pretty much the same as spitting on the original player. I'd rather not see that name signed either. We all know who's account you play, no need to be taking his rep and putting it on your posts.

If you find you cannot play in that tribe you should simply set a sitter and either find a new account or leave the world. I don't think anyone suddenly thinks you're an account thief, I've thought it from the moment Punisher was taken out of PKs.

DeletedUser

My opinion on being given an account is that you should play it the way the owner intended to some degree. Activity, troop types, strategies, and friends will all change of course. But to be given the account only to betray the owners old tribe is pretty much the same as spitting on the original player. I'd rather not see that name signed either. We all know who's account you play, no need to be taking his rep and putting it on your posts.

If you find you cannot play in that tribe you should simply set a sitter and either find a new account or leave the world. I don't think anyone suddenly thinks you're an account thief, I've thought it from the moment Punisher was taken out of PKs.

I chose to leave PKs after asking for support, and receiving Mattius's "care package" of a few 100 hc to 3-5 villages, and a few scouts here and there, it was plain to see I wasn't going to be cared for.

I know the original Punisher would not have wanted to of gone down with nothing to show for it, lets face it, when surrounded on all sides, you can put up a noble fight, but with the nearest support 100's of hours away, and only your own troops to protect you, there's not much you can do. All of the original Punishers friends were from TSE or HOPLO, I chose to do what he would've wanted, I joined them and became good friends with them.

I still build my nukes basically the original way I saw them, just to keep in mind that this account is not originally mine. I make temporary adjustments here and there from time to time.

And I know alot of SCI players and HOPLO players will most likely pass what I said around, hence why I signed The Punisher83 at the bottom, so people know who I am, and know not to try that crap with me on this end of the battlefield.

DeletedUser

I know the original Punisher would not have wanted to of gone down with nothing to show for it, lets face it, when surrounded on all sides, you can put up a noble fight, but with the nearest support 100's of hours away, and only your own troops to protect you, there's not much you can do. All of the original Punishers friends were from TSE or HOPLO, I chose to do what he would've wanted, I joined them and became good friends with them.

Unless you are a mindreader or keep in touch with him, you are only guessing at what he would've wanted. Some would rather go down fighting for their tribe, how do you know he wasn't one?

As for his friends, that has nothing to do with it. If he wanted to be in the same tribe as them as well as be their friends he would've been already.

Using his desires, which he never made clear to justify your actions has just made you look even more like someone running a scam instead of an account.

You can try to debate this if you want, but you will not be changing my opinion of what you've done. I think it's thievery and shows disrespect of the highest degree to the owner. I am starting to see why you'd rather not sign your own name.

DeletedUser

Unless you are a mindreader or keep in touch with him, you are only guessing at what he would've wanted. Some would rather go down fighting for their tribe, how do you know he wasn't one?

As for his friends, that has nothing to do with it. If he wanted to be in the same tribe as them as well as be their friends he would've been already.

Using his desires, which he never made clear to justify your actions has just made you look even more like someone running a scam instead of an account.

You can try to debate this if you want, but you will not be changing my opinion of what you've done. I think it's thievery and shows disrespect of the highest degree to the owner. I am starting to see why you'd rather not sign your own name.

Seriously...honor...respect...bravery? This is a game, the only factors are intimidation and strength. There's no honor from staying in the same tribe. I remained in PKs for around a months time, was offered no support when requested. I didn't know the original punisher, and I care not to know him, the account was entrusted to me, knowing his past means little to nothing, me and him had quite the few same friends though, so it was easy to get along with them once more when they found out who I am.

I wouldn't go down fighting for a tribe that shows a lack of a helping hand, and blatant disregard for support requests from many IGMs sent. So in that case, I talked to MY friends, got some opinions, and then left. Even Mattius told me I was a better fit at TSE, so in my opinion, this discussion is done and over. The account was passed to me by MATTIUS, not the original punisher, so technically, I could careless about his past... I'm making the future to this account. So I will sign it with the intent of people knowing my IG NAME rather than signing "-Daikou" and nobody knowing who it's.

This discussion ends here, what I do with MY account is MY business.

It has my email, my password, my profile, so to me...it belongs to me, you can say that you will about it.

DeletedUser

you all fail to see a big thing! Ben isnt makin a wrong move because HOPLON isnt losing! on the countrary we are winning the war =) wait and see and If I´m wrong u can have my vils (even thoe there wont be any left then)
a person with even the slightset decensy knows loyalty! ben is returning
of (according to me) 3 reasons
1: his friends are in the HOPLON family
2: He has alliance and honour enough to return to his home
3: HOPLOX Isnt going to win the war therefor its much smarter to join the winning team!

so everyeone... sit back and enjoy the show!:lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1: ~TNE~

Side 2: HOPLON HOPLOS HOPLOX HOPLO4

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 122
Difference: 24

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21