Top 10 tribes and your thoughts?

DeletedUser

Yeah, velvet, what do you have to say now, this kid just ''owned'' you, lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44759

of course, lol, you weren't the one doing the calling, hahaha! If you had been I probably wouldn't have bothered posting, it's kind of impotant tho' when people do that there mouth match's up to their actions?

Also, if you notice the dates are somewhat different, mine went from when SOA was founded, since the debate was about training, participation and lack of both...

DeletedUser44759

tooscared, lol, hate being owned by kids as you put it, hahhaha! Rep, you've had an amazing period of nobling, jaffas to you for that...as for the troll, well, i'll let stats carry on talking there...:icon_biggrin:

Repinski

If your calling Doc a troll your very much mistaken. I on the other hand am a troll

DeletedUser

The averaging the conquers based on points is so ridiculous. It's stupid. There's way too many variables to just times someone's conquers by 2 because the person you're comparing them with is half their points...

Too many variables, people! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser44759

like repinsky for example, if he's same guy ingame even? He must have had a massive store of nobles from the debacle in the summer when he lost so many vills, all I was doing was pointing out that a supposedly untrainable, inactive and non-participating player had nobled at a speed directly comparable to that of his accuser, thereby proving the whole thing to be a facile argument built on the back of irrational thought, little research and even less coherant thinking than that put forward by the average hoody as he carefully tags a wall with his own RL name.

The averaging the conquers based on points is so ridiculous. It's stupid. There's way too many variables to just times someone's conquers by 2 because the person you're comparing them with is half their points...

Too many variables, people! :icon_evil:
btw, I think you'll find I doubled his conquers because the person I was comparing him too was double his points, not half their points....it's called statistical balancing to achieve a direct comparitive measure where i come from...and it illustrated the point I was making rather well, i.e. the pot shouldn't call the kettle black.

Repinski

Still with Peepee's post there are way to many variables and so all these stats posted can really just be ignored lol. But I think its time we get back on subject. After all this is the "Top 10 tribes and your thoughts?" thread. Velvet why don't you post your thoughts?

EDIT:
like repinsky for example, if he's same guy ingame even?

Umm look at my siggy

Last edited:

DeletedUser44759

people don't like it when I post thoughts, ahahaha, just posted opinions instead and tried to be objective about it ;-0)

Repinski

people don't like it when I post thoughts, ahahaha, just posted opinions instead and tried to be objective about it ;-0)

So. I am one of the most hated people in the W24 externals but that doesn't stop me from posting

The Great 1One1

So. I am one of the most hated people in the W24 externals but that doesn't stop me from posting

Repinski...there are many hated people in the externals. I am pretty sure I am hated. The difference between you and me is that I can, in part, live up to my arrogance. You, my dear n00b, are a complete idiot.

You message Rukoh on skype with a plan on how Kings can take down S2ORM and you still come on here trying to be the big man. You're not. You're an idiot. Everyone laughs at you. No one respects you. I am hated, but I am respected. KG is hated but is respected. You are hated and people respect you as much as they respect a freak at the circus.

I suggest that you take a break from the tw externals, go to school, learn one or two things in English, then come back when you actually have something to say....or just don't bother coming back at all.

DeletedUser

. You are hated and people respect you as much as they respect a freak at the circus.

that one made me fall off my chair:icon_razz:

wait,does its apply to meh too:icon_eek:

Repinski

Repinski...there are many hated people in the externals. I am pretty sure I am hated. The difference between you and me is that I can, in part, live up to my arrogance. You, my dear n00b, are a complete idiot.

You message Rukoh on skype with a plan on how Kings can take down S2ORM and you still come on here trying to be the big man. You're not. You're an idiot. Everyone laughs at you. No one respects you. I am hated, but I am respected. KG is hated but is respected. You are hated and people respect you as much as they respect a freak at the circus.

I suggest that you take a break from the tw externals, go to school, learn one or two things in English, then come back when you actually have something to say....or just don't bother coming back at all.

Another difference between us, I can slag off posts like these and not let them bug me.

The Great 1One1

Another difference between us, I can slag off posts like these and not let them bug me.

You can slag off my post?

I'm assuming you just don't feel like it right now, yes? :icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

I have been asked very nicely to stop arguing here on the external forums for this world. I am going to respect those wishes. I will not stop posting but I will stop arguing.

EDIT:

Velvet I am still waiting to see your top 10 evaluation.

Last edited:

The Great 1One1

I have been asked very nicely to stop arguing here on the external forums for this world. I am going to respect those wishes. I will not stop posting but I will stop arguing.

Yeah....ok.

Fact of the matter is that everyone laughs at you and there is nothing you can say that will change that. You have jack shizzle to say about me. I think that even if someone did tell you to stop arguing, I'm sure that you are very relieved to have that as an excuse.