Top 15 Opinions

DeletedUser64821

15. BIA - Excuse my misinformation, but who?

Heaven Sword and loonman. Ex-RBE if I recall, joined XIII, left during the FINAL meltdown and joined $CoD$ (rumored as a buffer between the real tribe and XXXX). Then the left when they started losing villages and made their own tribe. Seems like XXXX is still eating them anyway. Bigger front line at least.

DeletedUser

1 XXXX - Good tribe will continue to do well

2 $CoD$ - Silly members, scouting 4skin villages

3 -3- - Grow some testicles and hit Dor, stop letting Andy defend u guys and prove your worth

4 BDeath - Aussie duchess, cant be anything other than good

5 XIV - I dont like reincarnation

6 =CoD= - Has a silly family tribe in $cod$ that scout 4skin villages

7 S|W - Who are they?

8 DOR - Need to grow some balls and Hit up -3-, who else is there to hit?

9 BRKDA - Good guys work well together

10 EXP - Not sure

11 -4- - ........

12 KoA - ...........

13 XXXXX - .........

14 BIA - Formed to improve $COD$ stats

15 4SKIN - Doesnt like silly $COD$ members scouting theyre vills

DeletedUser

1.XXXX - good tribe has a lot of respect with good warring skills overall great

2.$CoD$ - nothing bias i am going to say but good with nukes not well with defence as i saw but overall good

3.-3- - getting there as they are moving forwards with the world

4.XIV - recarnation tribe with beyla as leader now should have new look on things with the world

5.BDeath - still around and fighting with the COD family i think

6.S|W - doing nothing at all MJ i think is hitting them still

7. =CoD= a tribe full of inactives and noobs some good players in there but not as good as $CoD$ players

8.DOR - same thing with S|W but making up a plan to hit a tribe?

9.BRKDA - don't know a lot about them but i hear they do work well

10.KOA - nothing but a small tribe

11.-4- - -3-'s dead tribe with some actives

12.XXXXX - XXXX dead tribe full with inactives

13.4SKIN - broke off with XIV after the war i dont know why or what they will do

14.HSoulS - seriously why keep changing names nate? it is completely stupid and idiotic

15.BIA - getting hit from XXXX still after the left $CoD$

and just to put it in there. EXP - being destroyed from the inside only no actives and 2 banned as far as i know

DeletedUser

1. XXXX: W22's best keep it up

2.COD: where's the ELITES now c'mon get a grip and hit back

3.-3-: my tribe

4.Bdeath: Great work there in the south west Kill S|W

5:XIV: will they do something

6.=CoD=: DEAD

7.DOR: waiting for the comeback people have great faith in you I really don't see why.

8.BRKDA: good tribe with good players Daddy coming to save baby

9.-4-: DEAD

10.4SKIN: so tony is here

AndyJc

About time we got some more opinions

1 XXXX - The gears are turning and the nobles are marching. Doing well atm and can't see it letting up, but will it when they hit COD homelands where 95% or more are COD villages?
2 $CoD$ - A shadowy remnant of the past. But theres still some fight left in there somewhere, just a matter of whether they can turn that away from the inactives and barbs in the east back to the front in the west
3 -3- - Should step up and finish DOR who have been on the deck for some time. Have forced DOR into massive inactivity so shouldn't be too hard now. Then who knows long as local tensions don't boil over
4 BDeath - Not hearing a lot these days about whats happening way in the south east, but still seem to be beating COD same as ever. Long may they have enough players to remain independent.
5 =CoD= - Waste of space family tribe providing easy conquers
6 DOR - As good as gone, no more than 10 players actively playing daily it seems if you look at twstats.
7 BRKDA - New leadership, maybe a new drive? But alas I think their small size is finally becoming a problem with inactivity, lot of ground to cover
8 XIV - Please change the name you're infringing my copyrights
9 4SKIN - Tony should be better behaved! You know I see everything!
10 XXXXX - No real comment
11 EXP-E - Barely active, but these are the Turks who put up one hell of a fight against COD.
12 BOSS - No real respect for this lot, rather hide on their own than fight for the tribe they were in
13 -TBP- - Saint still doing his ting, the original tiny tribe and still in control of a k.
14 -DW- - The last of the Noobhicans it seems. How do tribes like this manage to survive this late
15 K28Out - Taken our first k and chances are won't be taking anymore due to fact its basically just me.

DeletedUser64592

15 K28Out - Taken our first k and chances are won't be taking anymore due to fact its basically just me.

gratz on making the top 15

DeletedUser

About time we got some more opinions

3 -3- - Should step up and finish DOR who have been on the deck for some time. Have forced DOR into massive inactivity so shouldn't be too hard now. Then who knows long as local tensions don't boil over.

ye DOR are getting inactive a lot now been taking dor villages some time now over the past couple of days

DeletedUser

ye DOR are getting inactive a lot now been taking dor villages some time now over the past couple of days

obviously the dor inactivity is only due to summer and people are finding rl's, -3-s petty attacks haven't done too much more than od gains :icon_razz:

AndyJc

obviously the dor inactivity is only due to summer and people are finding rl's, -3-s petty attacks haven't done too much more than od gains :icon_razz:

I'd disagree, the summer inactivity won't start for at least another month when schools across the world have kicked out.

DeletedUser79609

Hopefully -3- will get some new half decent management, I doubt Spell will last long.

DeletedUser

I havn't made opinions in months, so I shall now.

1.XXXX - These guys are going to end up winning the war against $CoD$. The superior tribe, with careful recruiting and many of their players having undertaken the test of time in one of the more volatile areas (especially the original areas - K14 was always a very insecure continent).

2.$CoD$ - $CoD$ need to stop fishing around for vills and hope that they start winning and actually putting in some true effort. Once the feared 'god' of the south which had a good win against FINAL (XIII), their performance so far has been extremely disappointing. Despite this, they've still got a lot of vills.

3. BDeath - An intelligent decision to join on XXXX's side, and they are now reaping the benefits. With XXXX being an endless fuel of support and BDeath given the opportunity to conquer many vills, BDeath are profiting very well from this move.

4. -3- - From what I've seen, they seem to have sustained a partial collapse/split. (Not educated on world issues a lot :p). I feel they will probably just fade away over the next 6 months. At least they're doing well against DOR in a landslide.

5. DOR - Far behind -3-, their rise in the ranks is due to anything but good policies, after shocking war stats against -3- recently, they deserve a spanking.

6. NN - -3- breakoff with parts of XIII, to my knowledge. Will probably be just as competent as -3-, unless they can somehow get their act together and realise the game is not about making your map look pretty, spending your lives shining armour and nobling barbs.

7. BRKDA - Have always been a solid tribe, but it doesn't look like they're doing anything to my knowledge.

8. ~CBS~ - I don't know what your goal is, what you are trying to achieve and why you are recruiting all over the world, but I can tell you in advance, it will not end well, nor are you going to survive for a very long time, if people realise there are free barbs vills on offer.

9. XXXXX - See #1. Surely you do not have that many inactives/noobs? :D

10. XIV - Reincarnation of XIV, unless they can re-unify the split remains of -3-/FINAL and the like, I doubt they can/will make any impact of the world. (For a comparison, XXXX is over 11x larger than XIV).

11. 4SKIN - tony's tribe, one ex-FINAL/XIII tribe which actually has a hope of survival. Has managed to stay around for many months,

12. MHR - Four ex -3- members (for the most part, dukes/barons) have decided to run off and join the circus. I doubt these people will see much success, at least they may have semi-competent fighting skills, not helping their 'allies' and other friends left back in -3-/other tribes though. I find it amusing, rather than trying to build bridges, people prefer to split up and all die simultaneously when someone attacks them, rather than putting up resistance.

13. -DW- - I'll give you advice - dismiss the bottom half your tribe, I highly doubt any of those players are of any use. All over the south, doubt they have much of a future.

14. EXP-E - Isn't this the old Turk tribe? They're still around? I had faith in W22's ability to ensure that Darwin's theory remained in place for the greater good of this world, but you've just let them go? Omg...

15. -TBP- - Saint311. Aside from that, I hardly think there is much activity in this tribe, nor would it be much of a challenge to war. He might as well dismiss both members and do it solo.

Apologies if my opinions are uneducated :icon_redface:

AndyJc

Not bad opinions other than one bit.

COD didn't beat FINAL it was merely one contributing factor and not a major one at that. Hell XIV is still at war with COD anyway so its not even really over.

DeletedUser

Not bad opinions other than one bit.

COD didn't beat FINAL it was merely one contributing factor and not a major one at that. Hell XIV is still at war with COD anyway so its not even really over.

Thats a load of shit.

FINAL disbanded, they may have come up with any bull shit excuse they could, inactivity. Crap leadership, just laziness, but the bottom line is, we did make them disband.:icon_rolleyes:

AndyJc

Thats a load of shit.

FINAL disbanded, they may have come up with any bull shit excuse they could, inactivity. Crap leadership, just laziness, but the bottom line is, we did make them disband.:icon_rolleyes:

You keep bandying that about, I know you need all the talk you can manage to try and keep confidence up in COD, must be hard when even your dukes are taking a massive kicking.

DeletedUser

You keep bandying that about, I know you need all the talk you can manage to try and keep confidence up in COD, must be hard when even your dukes are taking a massive kicking.

So $CoD$ did not beat XIV or XIII? Really? So if $CoD$ did not go to war with them would they of still disbanded and lost their best or most active members? Contributing factor or not, we won, you lost.

This is like your arguement about beating RBE, but now you are changing sides of the arguement to suit the situation.

AndyJc

So $CoD$ did not beat XIV or XIII? Really? So if $CoD$ did not go to war with them would they of still disbanded and lost their best or most active members? Contributing factor or not, we won, you lost.

This is like your arguement about beating RBE, but now you are changing sides of the arguement to suit the situation.

No surviving version of RBE, there are at least 3 surviving tribes from XIII F in top 20 still.

DeletedUser

No surviving version of RBE, there are at least 3 surviving tribes from XIII F in top 20 still.

Top 20, so what, I could set up on my own and be in the top 20, that is nothing to brag about.

We won, be gratious, accept it. :lol: