Top 15 Opinions

AndyJc

Top 20, so what, I could set up on my own and be in the top 20, that is nothing to brag about.

We won, be gratious, accept it. :lol:

I'll be gratious but I won't be Gracious.

Be 100 million banded together without a single recruit from any other tribe. Thats some good work there destroying everyone.

DeletedUser64821

I'll be gratious but I won't be Gracious.

Be 100 million banded together without a single recruit from any other tribe. Thats some good work there destroying everyone.

Whether CoD destroyed everyone or not, the war was against FINAL. I dont see FINAL anywhere in the rankings. If XXXX hadnt declared on CoD, there probably wouldn't be many of the FINAL players left. But because XXXX declared, they just left them to rot. They aren't a major threat now.

AndyJc

Whether CoD destroyed everyone or not, the war was against FINAL. I dont see FINAL anywhere in the rankings. If XXXX hadnt declared on CoD, there probably wouldn't be many of the FINAL players left. But because XXXX declared, they just left them to rot. They aren't a major threat now.

FINAL was merely a bad name change.
War was against XIII family, check the thread, that family still remains.
COD were taking nothing from any active FINAL members and vice versa, just would be boring.

DeletedUser

Thats a load of shit.

FINAL disbanded, they may have come up with any bull shit excuse they could, inactivity. Crap leadership, just laziness, but the bottom line is, we did make them disband.:icon_rolleyes:

For once, I will say ^ this.

FINAL fell apart at the hands of $CoD$. If the collapse of FINAL was a company with shareholders, $CoD$ would hold more than 51%. Bad leadership, extreme inactivity and general lack of skill and tribal morale as a result were all responsible for the collapse as well - though the collapse was mainly because of $CoD$'s overpowering skill.

Needless to say, looking at XXXX vs. $CoD$, if today's $CoD$ is at the same (or higher) standard than what it was during the XIII/FINAL war, obviously FINAL was doing horribly in their war.

FINAL was merely a bad name change.
War was against XIII family, check the thread, that family still remains.
COD were taking nothing from any active FINAL members and vice versa, just would be boring.

FINAL was a name change to mark the consolidation of the XIII family.

And its your responsibility to keep your players active.

DeletedUser

For once, I will say ^ this.

FINAL fell apart at the hands of $CoD$. If the collapse of FINAL was a company with shareholders, $CoD$ would hold more than 51%. Bad leadership, extreme inactivity and general lack of skill and tribal morale as a result were all responsible for the collapse as well - though the collapse was mainly because of $CoD$'s overpowering skill.

Needless to say, looking at XXXX vs. $CoD$, if today's $CoD$ is at the same (or higher) standard than what it was during the XIII/FINAL war, obviously FINAL was doing horribly in their war.

FINAL was a name change to mark the consolidation of the XIII family.

And its your responsibility to keep your players active.

I thought final collapsed because ppl left to go to xxxx lol

cod didnt force any1 to disband or win any war i feel. xiii/xiv/finals northern/eastern members all started to go inactive during the d3th war through boredom like 90% of the others players that have quit the world

ppl left Final because they felt they were getting nowhere with the group of players they had,

P.s i dont think the stats were that bad for final v's cod either, after we gave fattepunk some love taps i think war scores were basically even

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

Tony is right, if COD defeated us they would hold more of our villages right?

Yet by far the tribe with the most is XXXX followed by -3- and then 4skin probably.

COD were never far ahead in the stats

DeletedUser64592

cod didnt force any1 to disband or win any war i feel. xiii/xiv/finals northern/eastern members all started to go inactive during the d3th war through boredom like 90% of the others players that have quit the world

ppl left Final because they felt they were getting nowhere with the group of players they had,

P.s i dont think the stats were that bad for final v's cod either, after we gave fattepunk some love taps i think war scores were basically even

Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XIV
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,103
Side 2: 1,565
Difference: 2,538

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,708,668
Side 2: 14,949,878
Difference: 24,758,790

chart

and check MANY other post to see more stats of how many more towns we always had over xiv, they had a couple weeks here and there, that is it. THEY never once had more captures then us over the war or where even close to even.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

chart

chart

and check MANY other post to see more stats of how many more towns we always had over xiv, they had a couple weeks here and there, that is it. THEY never once had more captures then us over the war or where even close to even.

Ok bring up the stats of xiv's only active frontline player at the time Dch6mg, who was nearest to u guys before he went inactive.

u nobled alot of inactives yes, not saying this as an excuse as it is xivs fault for pointwhoring and keeping inactive accounts in the tribe.

BUT u guys seem to have trouble nobling active players

AndyJc

Snape you know perfectly well that is not the XIV you were fighting from the start and bad management has generally ruined it.

Tony is dead right nobling actives seem impossible for COD members in the east at least.

DeletedUser

FINAL collapsed partly because people left for XXXX - but that wouldn't have happened if the tribe was crumbling.

Also, how the hell do inactives manage to remain 'inactives' for so long if you can't have managed to clean them up from as early as during the D3TH war?

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

chart

chart

/facepalm.

You NEVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. (etc.) post FOREVER stats.

Though as you will see through my stats the difference is negligible, you just don't do it. Its a lazy way of making stats and can often be way out.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 31/10/2009 00:00:00 to 17/07/2010 07:30:45

Total conquers:

Side 1: 40,180
Side 2: 17,203
Difference: 22,977

chart

Side 1: 4,008
Side 2: 1,430
Difference: 2,578

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 387,436,590
Side 2: 164,925,136
Difference: 222,511,454

chart

Side 1: 38,795,328
Side 2: 13,658,544
Difference: 25,136,784

chart
[/spoil]

It must be said though, XIV were getting owned rather badly.

DeletedUser

not sure how many of those noblings were after the collaps of final and renamed to xiv again

AndyJc

At a guess I'd say COD were less than 500 ahead when the tribe fell apart, they took advantage of dch6mg and others going inactive.

DeletedUser

lulz we took 123 from fatterpunk in 3 days, all we needed was an extra week we woulda been even

x2dezjohn

Side 1:
Tribes: =CoD= $CoD$
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LIFE FINBL
Players:

Timeframe: 30/09/2009 00:00:00 to 27/02/2010 09:20:05

Side 1: 3,560
Side 2: 2,411
Difference: 1,149

Side 1: 35,666,392
Side 2: 22,929,655
Difference: 12,736,737

Side 2:
Tribes: FINAL
Players:

Timeframe: 30/10/2009 00:00:00 to 26/02/2010 18:16:26

Side 1: 2,037
Side 2: 1,413
Difference: 624

Side 1: 19,643,789
Side 2: 13,473,681
Difference: 6,170,108

2 of the last war stats posted in the other thread when war ended.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
blah blah blah

well people, there are a lot of new tribe names in the top 20 lately, although of course the actual tribes are all people we know...who is there that we don't know by now though? But still, you'd think that would make things a little bit interesting...hmm...bigger tribes splitting into lots of little tribes with huge players in them...it does make sense at this stage of the game...

1. XXXX - well, we all know that they rock
2. $CoD$ - I know their stats still look like shit but are they secretly rallying? ooooooooooooo
3. BDeath - the oldest tribe are still alive and well
4. -3- - have a very bad rep, I actually know next to nothing about them...they are not really even the same tribe anymore...
5. NN - one of the newer tribes, from -3-? Apparently not doing a huge amount
6. XIV - hmph
7. BRKDA - not many left in this one at all...still yet to see them take part in world history
8. ~CBS~ oh please
9. XXXXX - some inactive tribes are still ranked higher than older noob tribes
10. CodSUK - love it
11.Active - the name is dismal, but if true you may yet go far (DOR split off)
12. MHR - another split off tribe, again -3- originals...look to be having a fairly good time
13. WAIT - like the name, patience is a virtue, especially in Tribal Wars...BRKDA split off
14. EXP-E - are still alive? I wonder if they've got any plans?
15. -TBP- still alive also, another small independent tribe with some promise
16. -DW- people waiting to die
17. DEAD - the remains of DOR?
18. ANGEL - Andy's tribe, been quiet lately Andy?
19. MJ - mihajes' tribe - one of the first independent split offs
20. ROFL - the tag says it all...a failed attempt at an independent tribe but now I think just inactives

DeletedUser

@ AndyJC - Whatever spin you put on it, you and your tribe lost at the hands of $CoD$, it amazes me how much your opinion changes depending what discussion you are having.

@ Tony - you said bring up the stats for the X.Families active frontline players, thankfully it is not just about stats for the best players in each tribe but for every player in each tribe.

At the end of the day, the X.Family lost a war against the $CoD$.Family at the time. If it was down to not being inactive or not having the right players around you $CoD$ were still a big factor in the X.Family falling. It beggars belief that you are still denying it Andy.

If the X.Family never declared on anyone or had a war with anyone they would still be around.

DeletedUser

10. CodSUK - love it

its actually changed again coda CODBLO it seems to be now

@ AndyJC - Whatever spin you put on it, you and your tribe lost at the hands of $CoD$, it amazes me how much your opinion changes depending what discussion you are having.

@ Tony - you said bring up the stats for the X.Families active frontline players, thankfully it is not just about stats for the best players in each tribe but for every player in each tribe.

At the end of the day, the X.Family lost a war against the $CoD$.Family at the time. If it was down to not being inactive or not having the right players around you $CoD$ were still a big factor in the X.Family falling. It beggars belief that you are still denying it Andy.

If the X.Family never declared on anyone or had a war with anyone they would still be around.

where did that come from u welshman scottish ladyboy?

the X family was going inactive long time b4 that lol

x2dezjohn

1. XXXX - great leadership and organized
2. $CoD$ - Taken over ~CBS~ with =CoD=
3. BDeath - Doing great
4. -3- - Interesting to know exactly whats going on and any plans
5. NN - Basicly the same as above
6. XIV - Still around prob cud do with kicking the main inactives
7. BRKDA - Slowly fading away in the corner
8. ~CBS~ - Seems to be holding ex =CoD= members and other failed people
9. XXXXX - inactive