11 Ad4m09 he quits he returns, he quits he returns
12 Medflex is too young for this game
13 r.karthi makes all the scripts for the whole world :p
14 Sir Mee who is this noob??
15 Zo0rbAn yet another internaler
16 lambezz wow you can eat worthless tribes congratz
17 disnoke who is this person?
18 waterguy : its so hot i need some water
19 Juodas internal eater? or another person i cant be bothered too know?
20 gummer4england not sure what noob is ruining this once fine account

DeletedUser

I know, SOG is a wonderfull person and player, and gabi has put in hours of tireless work and effort for the account and tribe.

DeletedUser

7 Psychokilla : mas internaler!

Hmmmm, didn't think I would be know for internalling, but better I have them than any enemy.

My tribe know what I do, as they can see the internal war stats. I would like to think I am known by them as much more than just an internal eater!

DeletedUser

You are known as much more psychokilla to your tribe, Miwok's idiotic opinions count for nothing in this world!

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, didn't think I would be know for internalling, but better I have them than any enemy.

My tribe know what I do, as they can see the internal war stats. I would like to think I am known by them as much more than just an internal eater!

steve we know your not a internaller quit the oppisite, the most barbs you nobled was like a year ago.... you have a very high oda i dubt you would get that from mass internalling :p you have always been a top player going back too world 1 :p good job and you are known as more then a internaler :) far more then that :)

jo i think the same thing you said to me can be said for you :p your just upset i am not intimidated by you like you try to do too everyone else :p

for those to slow too pick up on it, i made soem etasing posts, land when someone comments on them i will put my true thought :p trying to simulate some posting on here. and most of the teases are oppisite of the truth like thoams and his co sinc ehe dosnt have one :p

DeletedUser

Strangely I don't need to intimidate anyone thanks and why the hell would I want to intimidate you for? lol

If you need to put others down to simulate some posting, then I think you should of just left these forums dead!

DeletedUser

Strangely I don't need to intimidate anyone thanks and why the hell would I want to intimidate you for? lol

If you need to put others down to simulate some posting, then I think you should of just left these forums dead!
not putting them down, but good matured fun

DeletedUser

immature I think was the word you were actually looking for!

DeletedUser

Upset? No. For some reason you seem to think I'm upset first because I can't intimidate you and now its changed to because of your top 20 insults.... I fail to see how me replying to psychokilla and giving him some reassurance that no one in his tribe but you thinks of him as an internal nobler, makes me upset?

DeletedUser

You are known as much more psychokilla to your tribe, Miwok's idiotic opinions count for nothing in this world!

steve we know your not a internaller quit the oppisite, the most barbs you nobled was like a year ago.... you have a very high oda i dubt you would get that from mass internalling :p you have always been a top player going back too world 1 :p good job and you are known as more then a internaler :) far more then that :)

jo i think the same thing you said to me can be said for you :p your just upset i am not intimidated by you like you try to do too everyone else :p

for those to slow too pick up on it, i made soem etasing posts, land when someone comments on them i will put my true thought :p trying to simulate some posting on here. and most of the teases are oppisite of the truth like thoams and his co sinc ehe dosnt have one :p

Thanks guys :)

DeletedUser

Upset? No. For some reason you seem to think I'm upset first because I can't intimidate you and now its changed to because of your top 20 insults.... I fail to see how me replying to psychokilla and giving him some reassurance that no one in his tribe but you thinks of him as an internal nobler, makes me upset?
i said thats not how i truly felt. its called teasing us with senses of humor can do it :p

DeletedUser

no steve you can not noble my villages stop asking me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96048

1 eurorudy = mass village updater :p 12k all of them so no one takes it away :p
2 D4alicious : go and farm some more, find a few bots :p
3 Tomas of Elvandar : got your co doing all the work you fail
4 T bone steak : you car emore about your account then your tribe :p
5 -Attila- : like 20 people on here :O
6 Scubamike 82 : internaler !!!
8 Lord Guesty: bully picks on the smallest of targets
9 2step2 another inernal eater
10 AsianPear quit eating fruit and go play the game :p

Twas a sad day in your underwear when you found out you wont be losing your virginity so you decide to come troll.. regardless of tribes every member in the top 20 are there for a reason.. they're better than the people below them, or the people below them have less time or worse positions on their map. Some might be support line accounts, some might be front line.. you can't criticize if you don't know the full extent of their circumstances.

DeletedUser

Twas a sad day in your underwear when you found out you wont be losing your virginity so you decide to come troll.. regardless of tribes every member in the top 20 are there for a reason.. they're better than the people below them, or the people below them have less time or worse positions on their map. Some might be support line accounts, some might be front line.. you can't criticize if you don't know the full extent of their circumstances.

lol my position is poopy :(, well right now Im on the front with 2 NAPed tribes and hardly on the front with an enemy...for now :D

DeletedUser

1 eurorudy = mass village updater :p 12k all of them so no one takes it away :p
2 D4alicious : go and farm some more, find a few bots :p
3 Tomas of Elvandar : got your co doing all the work you fail
4 T bone steak : you car emore about your account then your tribe :p
5 -Attila- : like 20 people on here :O
6 Scubamike 82 : internaler !!!
8 Lord Guesty: bully picks on the smallest of targets
9 2step2 another inernal eater
10 AsianPear quit eating fruit and go play the game :p

Thanks for that. Didnt know Rawkor were worthless. At least i can stand up for what i believe in!!! I dont take shit from no one. No matter the size of tribe or player. Enough said

DeletedUser

First thing I want to say about the top 19 (sorry waterguy, but don't know you from Adam), is that there are common things about all of them: They're all excellent players, they're all team players (at least a good part of the time), and they know wtf they're doing. Secondly although I'm sad that no one from RAWKOR is in the top 20 it makes sense from the stats I've been reviewing today. Can tell gummer's not on his account much, or else he'd still be in top 20.

1 D4alicious: motivated and ruthless enough to get half-priced nobles, if you've left first place since I left, I'd be surprised
2 eurorudy: I bet you and Tomas keep changing spots on a daily or hourly basis
3 Tomas of Elvandar: Let me know when you kick D4 to 2nd place
4 T bone steak: excellent player good leader good to see that leadership duties aren't keeping you from being in top 4 position
5 -Attila-: idk much so cant say much
6 Scubamike 82: good to see you up here, Mike
7 Psychokilla: great player...has some great scripts
8 Lord Guesty: ruthless
9 2step2: good to see a former ally on this list
10 AsianPear: stats seem to say it all
11 Sir Mee: good to see compassionate players on this list
12 Zo0rbAn: still going after my former villages i see lol
13 Ad4m09: ruthless most of the time
14 Juodas: if account hasnt changed hands since i left: great player, tactician--only a few players can I say they are one of the best tribemates ever had that could make it here glad to see you in top 20
15 daoziran: there can be only one Dao lol
16 Medflex: John, how come you're slipping? I expected you to be in the top 5
17 disnoke: idk u much so cant say much
18 lambezz: lamby, why you not in top 5? one of the best tacticians I've seen
19 Warrior Mama: good leader, will send any distance to kill her target
20 waterguy: when did you come on the scene?​