Top 20 Tribe Analysis

SHAGAN888

1-TSL- The big numero uno. Not only in points, but also OD. Something is going right for them just by looking at that. So I dug a little bit deeper. (I clicked on the tribe profile) To my surprise it seems to have been done by a kindergartener. :icon_rolleyes: Oh well, moving on... Member count seems to be a bit too high, but that should solve itself as time grinds on and people quit. Which it seems to have happened since they're quite a few inactives to be eaten. Went and checked out the conquers to see who they're a fightin' and it seems to be REBZ and someone named Abandoned? All and all they look capable of themselves and should be in the top 10 for eons to come.

2-Skill?- Deuce Skill?. Best point average out of the top and the OD should keep rolling on in for them. Tribe profile again was shocking. It would probably look better if they used the crayon bb codes. (Can we get some of them?) Low member count breeds activity and cohesion for them. One of my old tribe mates from a previous world is in that tribe, so best of luck to her. :) They seem to be feasting on the Bunny fiasco, so that should put food on their plates for quite some time. Looks to me they should be a mainstay at the top.

3-3DX- Three for 3DX. Currently holding a lulz amount of members, which is not a good thing. Profile was too much to read and had underlined words that scared me into stopping. OD looks good for them. They seem to be eating XTC and some random Bunny folks. As for the future I see them sticking around for awhile and will only become better after taking a diet and turning those flabby pounds into lean muscle.

4-1337- Fourth on the list is the number munchers. (Anyone remember that game?) Like the cat picture and could do without the links, but other than that I know who to mail for whatnot. Member count is good, but I notice some inactive folks that need to be cleaned up. They seem to be fighting a mixed bag of folks. OD is rather lower than what it should be. A good fight is all they need to improve that though. I reckon our children's children could be hearing about their exploits.

5-ABCD- Fifth letter is E. There's no bb codes for management in the profile. A lazy guy like myself finds it taxing to click another button to talk to someone. Decent enough member count with room for improvement by eating inactives. A little bit of Bunny,Mania, and the wrestling tribe is their preferred meal at the moment. OD fits right along with their rank and should keep on going up. Whether or not these guys stay at the top is up to them. If they can buckle down. I think they should be around.

6-S.Q.- Sixth is...S.Q. Just change your tag to SQUAD. Profile was clean and easy to read. Kudos to you folks. Member count seems good until you check the members stats. Lots of inactives, and or slowpokes that need to be nobled out. They seem to be in cahoots with TSL in their war with Abandoned? OD is low, but thats to be expected out of a newly formed tribe. I don't see a fairytale ending for these guys.

7-SnM- Seven is SnM. Utter garbage. ;) ...and on to the next tribe.

8-XTC- Eighth is the drug formerly known as XTC. Gifs and long winded profiles annoy me. Member count is good and low even after the addition of SL members. Seems to me that they're nobling out their own and some Bunny leftovers. OD looks good for them and should rise. 3DX seems to be after them, which should end their run. I was personally a little distraught when they invited a person I booted for constant barb harassment.

9-REBZ- Coming in at ninth we have REBZ. Thank goodness for that spoiler tag or I would've had to read something. Member count is low. Which will vastly increase communication. In a war with TSL and it's none too pretty. OD here is consistent with rank. The future is grim for them.

10-LFOD- Tenth is LFOD. Profile was easy to read, but like other tribes mentioned above. They failed to resize the pic. Leaving it a goofy mess to look at. Member count is where it should be, but OD is lacking something fierce. They seem to be fighting themselves, a tribe called [~IOD~], and a guy named Davcid. I don't see these guys going anywhere, but through the motions of playing. That is until they get eaten by whoever wants to.

Notes: Around say 5...The cat thought it would be funny to try and bite and claw at my arm. From there I grew disinterested in doing this anymore. (And owning a cat) If someone wants to dish out the latest gossip to me that would be wonderful. I don't really pay attention to what goes on in w46. Barring those two factors, I hope you all enjoyed this pile I just dumped. :)

If your gonna do this the correct way and to its finality, then i would have to ask you to finish this list which includes the annalist of the tribe which you have placed in the no.#7 spot :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

He did... they dont really deserve much more of an analysis. What have they done to be recognized?

DeletedUser

Exactly, but on the upside, they are bigger than you :D By the way, I heard that you are under attack <3

Always fun, hopefully you wont lose too many of your 150k points. ;)

Anyway... I may have to do an analysis soon... i feel bored

SHAGAN888

IF they merge it will be the other tribe merging into them...I'm going to go out on a limb here...SnM is a greatly underrated tribe. They have active players; They always come out on top in wars. Granted it took them a bit to deal with SL but that was understandable because they had a really freakin' good spy in their midst helping SL. That has been taken care of now though and also they have an amazing leadership group and this tribe will be around a long time and I believe they have what they take to make it to the top. And this is coming from someone who has been against them almost since their inception and their war against West. And now organized better than ever; spy free, and active. They will be a force to be reckoned with in the future.

Well caz I see your spy is out in the open now for all the world to see and the damage you caused by this is of a personal nature to some of us, but we all shall move on, but your spying may just stay with you forever...with that said we realize now that words like honer and loyalty are of no concern to you so why bring it here??? The nice words you speak of us does not make up for the pain you have inflicted on us and more so yourself....Spy's are prevalent I realize and are part of the game but not in here...you once told me that i may have lost somewhere in the neighborhood of 100,000 troops personally due your treacherous spying, and that you still had honer....trust me those two things dont belong in the same sentence....good luck with that game of yours you play caz you will need it...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

@SHAGAN888- new image? new font and colour... if you add [.U] [./u] you will be even more unique

ampatriot i think i saw you mentioning new top tribes analysis?

Last edited by a moderator:

SHAGAN888

@SHAGAN888- new image? new font and colour... if you add [.U] [./u] you will be even more unique

YEAH IT IS!!!!

and this is a new me and thanks for noticing....

I place SnM higher than no.7 on the list as they have yet to really go into the barb type wars and all the really good stuff that drags on and on but i bet they will be there to see it....

DeletedUser

I place SnM higher than no.7 on the list

Umm.. no one was rating them number 7 other than TW itself in terms of top 40 points. That was just their tribal rank at the time. Now they are ranked 8th. You're slipping.

DeletedUser

Slipped to no. 8? Damn we need to do more point whoring than...think I'll start nobling barbs :icon_rolleyes:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have been waiting for hours to see a new funny post here, but I guess everyone is waiting for the same thing?
I see 17 people reading but none is posting stuff :( - I know I am not either besides this one, but I got nothing interessting to say.

More ontopic: Anyway that is going to make a new top 5 - 10 Analysis?

DeletedUser

Nothing much has really changed :( I will do one later on... but there is not much to say

DeletedUser

Well caz I see your spy is out in the open now for all the world to see and the damage you caused by this is of a personal nature to some of us, but we all shall move on, but your spying may just stay with you forever...with that said we realize now that words like honer and loyalty are of no concern to you so why bring it here??? The nice words you speak of us does not make up for the pain you have inflicted on us and more so yourself....Spy's are prevalent I realize and are part of the game but not in here...you once told me that i may have lost somewhere in the neighborhood of 100,000 troops personally due your treacherous spying, and that you still had honer....trust me those two things dont belong in the same sentence....good luck with that game of yours you play caz you will need it...:icon_twisted:

Shaggan...way to see between the lines of your narrow sight of vision. I never said I was the spy plagueing you and besides if you didn't realize I was sticking up for you guys and complimenting the tribe SnM as a whole. I know you're still bitter that you never caught me and frankly if I hadn't decided to quit the spy life I'd still be in your tribe. Also as I told you I'm loyal to the guys I know in the real world first and foremost. Also note I let you guys noble me out. Granted you could have eventually but if I had put up a fight you guys would still be trying to noble me out. Besides you still have a couple of ex-spies in your tribe anyways. Heck Mjahsah99 was a spy for West until he defected to you...Spinny3008 was a spy in West. Yet your not mad at them because they joined you and not the other way around...that's somewhat hypocritical shaggan and at least I was honest about it and I know you appreciated my honesty as you said when you mailed me...

thank you for you honesty and that sounds very strange for me to say to a spy...keep it real buddy...later

and don't deny saying you mailed that to me cuz you did :p ...Finally I would point out that if I had just gone to the leadership instead of the whole tribe I would have stayed. Maleboxmike and Mjahsah99 both supported me through my leaving and said I could have stayed if I wanted. Bottomline Angryman...Think before you post and at least have reliable information instead of angry ranting.

Sincerely,
the guy you never caught;
Cazcappy
Duke of West2

DeletedUser

So someone spied on SnL? That sounds very important... no, not really.

Anyway, here is my analysis-

TSL- Steadily eating S.Q. and expanding. They have some big decisions to make in upcoming days with their diplomacy. Skill? and 3DX could each be either major problems, or big assets. They do have enough food to remain warless for a while, but eventually they will have to declare on one of the big 4. They have been quite efficient so far, so their is no reason to believe that they will not be able to hold their own in any war that they begin.

Skill?-A good tribe, but in a tough position. While TSL and 3DX only have 2 borders that they have to potentially fight on, skill? is surrounded. They could easily get gangbanged, or play a vital role as an ally. They do seem to have some of the better players in the game at this point, but they also have the lowest overall territory of the big 4. This will harm them in any major war, but hopefully for them, they have the most skill. We shall see.. skill? still holds a big question mark at this time, and are probably the biggest variable out there.

3DX- Can't comment ;)

1337- Looking good, and should be able to expand rather quickly against Chaos. The one major threat to their existence is skill? who they share a very large border with. However, a diplomatic relationship would be huge for both tribes. 1337 is growing steadily, and has plenty of food also. They have solid control of their back k's, but their long border could be a liability.

BOA- This tribe will not be around much longer. Skill? has begun to eat them, and they really have no chance. Their only options would be some sort of reconciliation with Chaos... but that would not only have skill? on their back, but 1337 also. They really do not have very many good options at this point for them...

Chaos- Trouble is also in store for this tribe, with 1337 starting to eat away at them. We will see though, they may be able to provide some sport for us and put up a good fight.

DeletedUser

3DX - Plenty of room to expand with XTC, SQ and other [R] breakups. They have never been tested in a true war however, and have been beaten up by [R] in the past, but is still here, and still one of the less known big tribes.

DeletedUser

3DX - Plenty of room to expand with XTC, SQ and other [R] breakups. They have never been tested in a true war however, and have been beaten up by [R] in the past, but is still here, and still one of the less known big tribes.

zgrade you have been misteriously helped :).....still having friends ?

DeletedUser

@Caz I knew you were a spy when you joined. Did you need to quit? No. I didn't care and I still don't care.

@Shagan Shhhhhh!it happens. Move on.

I didn't say anything about my own tribe because... Should I brag about how much we internal noble compared to every other tribe? Maybe a word about a trash heap named SL that disbanded. They were obviously a garbage tribe, and not worth mentioning. I could say that we do many things well, but other tribes can do them just as well if not better. That just happens no matter who you are. One thing we wouldn't do is recruit a big heap of crap to get territory. Looks good on the map until you actually see what said players are up to with their overbuilt villas and terrible builds. 1k ram nukes anyone? or should I just defend myself with MA? When worlds have no cap. It becomes obvious who the worthless players are. You'll see them hiding behind plump villas in overweight tribes. :icon_eek: Why does anyone, even in their own tribes let them live on? I suggest you'll go through and check your member list and kill off as many of these fatties as you can. Remember its for the good of the game. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

zgrade you have been misteriously helped :).....still having friends ?

Just you and me opteron :icon_wink:
And ampatriot apparently. Aka swordalchemist :icon_wink:

I suppose SnM isn't garbage, but a few too many inactives and a tad small. Once they take care of the inactives I suppose they'll declare war on someone.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to send you some love also ;) I couldnt let opteron have all the fun <3

SnM... have nowhere to go... actually yes they do. If they pitch in and help eat BOA, they could become quite nicely sized actually. Right now they just dont have good enough players though, which is a major downfall for any tribe :D

SHAGAN888

Shaggan...way to see between the lines of your narrow sight of vision. I never said I was the spy plagueing you and besides if you didn't realize I was sticking up for you guys and complimenting the tribe SnM as a whole. I know you're still bitter that you never caught me and frankly if I hadn't decided to quit the spy life I'd still be in your tribe. Also as I told you I'm loyal to the guys I know in the real world first and foremost. Also note I let you guys noble me out. Granted you could have eventually but if I had put up a fight you guys would still be trying to noble me out. Besides you still have a couple of ex-spies in your tribe anyways. Heck Mjahsah99 was a spy for West until he defected to you...Spinny3008 was a spy in West. Yet your not mad at them because they joined you and not the other way around...that's somewhat hypocritical shaggan and at least I was honest about it and I know you appreciated my honesty as you said when you mailed me...

thank you for you honesty and that sounds very strange for me to say to a spy...keep it real buddy...later

and don't deny saying you mailed that to me cuz you did :p ...Finally I would point out that if I had just gone to the leadership instead of the whole tribe I would have stayed. Maleboxmike and Mjahsah99 both supported me through my leaving and said I could have stayed if I wanted. Bottomline Angryman...Think before you post and at least have reliable information instead of angry ranting.

Sincerely,

the guy you never caught;
Cazcappy
Duke of West2

look i never denied anything nor called you a liar but when you come in here and brag about being a spy in the tribe that im in and think its ok then you will always get the same reaction from me, so angry man i am over your distasteful timing and arrogant nature towards this issue like its ok to be a spy and all is fine cause there your dead wrong ....

and savaris point taken and im moving on....I have hopes to one day axe you I mean ask you again about this cazcappy and see if you still feel the same way as you do now.....

Bottomline Angryman...Think before you post and at least have reliable information instead of angry ranting.

Bottomline is this caz no need to keep this fire burning cause im well over it but my concern was of you and how you can sleep at night....must be tough for you in someways cause this is a small world and there are plenty of axe...

and just so im not completely off topic here i would say west2 is holding a very good spot in #252 place