Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser91425

11. KIAN
idiot.jpg

Killing Infidels and Noobs is quite a name, even though this tribe is full of just that. Noobs. They have grown in TSB territory eating barbs, TSB inactives, and one village snacks. However, they are an experienced bunch and know how to work together but this far into the game isnt a good time to start a 4 man tribe or even be in one. They have had their fun and the fun is beginning to run out. It's time for them to go somewhere else or get rimmed out.

As he states this I looked at his nobling. Last 26 either inactives or barbs. HMMMM go look at my last20. more then half of those Stainmaker. You really need to do your homework before you speak. Especially since you are what you are stating my tribe to be. 1/10 for just being you.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't trying to be mean You and deegal are great players but now isn't the time to be in a 4 man tribe and I do know how to play this game. I just choose to support my teammates and clear the back lines.

DeletedUser91425

just put it this way certain things will happen. Just look at what Chachi put in his.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're right things will happen and I agree with Chachi you and deegal will join a better tribe I just don't understand why you choose to start a four man tribe this far into the world.

DeletedUser91425

I started it because I wanted to look at the world and decided what we were going to do in the world.

DeletedUser96316

There hasnt been one of these in a while, anyone going to make another ?

DeletedUser84663

if you complain about not reading a top 20/10/5... then you could do one yerself... there's no rules on who can and cannot put em together. Everyone has different views.

Maybe I'll get creative again... one day.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guess I'll do a Top 8 Analysis

8. FIA Well this little tribe isn't having a a fun ride in recent weeks. They've stayed together under the strong leadership of D4rk Ange1. They've been under have fire from the south by TSB and in the north by TSL and Skill?. They've been just a casual appetizer for the big 4. This little bunch is the second largest tribe in the "feared" Tribal Coalition which as we can tell has had great success in the past. (Yes that was sarcasm) While they do have brothers all over the world, the odds of them rebounding and becoming a potential threat is slim to none.

7. ~LK~ The biggest tribe in the Tribal Coalition, this tribe is a real surprise to most people...except for me. After being swiftly betrayed and removed from K61 by their old allies in S.Q. and 500 this tribe has managed to get back on its feet and make a run into the top 10. Following the passion and aggression of their leader wildthangx, they are my personal wild card in the top ten. If I could pick one small tribe to make it to end game, its ~LK~.

6. 500 I'm sorry but to me I still look at 500 and question how they are still here. They look solid though. However I know of a little old tribe that's looking for payback for being betrayed. And they may get help from some unexpected people. 500, good luck in your future campaigns and keep your eyes on the horizon. War is inevitable.

5. RAGE! The rim tribe of the west, they have been going through rough times, losing the best duke I think they every had. I wish them well. They have been steady at 15 million points for the past month or so. Look up guys, almost at 20 million points.

4. ANARKY The back and forth tug of words with Skill? on the externals is fun. The territorial tug of war is getting quite interesting. No one has made any real progress in the past month. However just like World War 1, the trenches will be broken when the troops are depleted. Though ANARKY is smaller they are going to put up the biggest fight anyone can. Maybe some extra troops from RAGE! might be a deal breaker.

3. TSB It just gets worse and worse. On the downfall already. It's a pity that's what everyone thinks. TSL are eating away but the core of TSB is still a wall. If TSB falls, its going to take quite a few months.

2. Skill? Well they couldn't have gotten this far if there was as much inactivity as firey says there is. They seem stable and prepared to eat ANARKY once the wall falls. Or is it a trap?! OH NOS!

1. TSL Top tribe. Still. Great teamwork. Smacked around TSB in their first Op, but one battle doesn't decide anything.

DeletedUser96316

1.TSL

Well deserving of their rank 1 spot, rank 1 ODA, rank 2 ODD, leadership is solid as ever.

Currently at war with TSB.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: TSB

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 342
Side 2: 44
Difference: 298

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,244,451
Side 2: 425,136
Difference: 2,819,315

chart

[/SPOIL]

They have always had an ever increasing growth as seen below.

image.php

Their ODD makes me wonder (as they're at war) are they getting return fire ?

image.php

Doesnt look like TSB are putting up much of a fight against the mighty teamwork of TSL.

2.Skill?

Had rank 1 spot for a while after recruiting a fer northern players, TSL pretending they were happy for their allies when in reality they wanted that rank 1 spot back, soon got it back after a few well organised ops. Skill now rank 2, Rank 2 ODA, rank 3 ODD, leadership solid (no matter what any outside influence may have to say) They have a bumpy growth, no joking that they keep on rising though, a few members gone due to inactivity but for the greater good.

image.php

Getting lots of stick from ANARKY after they recruited Sylbestros and the other members from 'ΤΗΕ HORDE'. Skill? made the right decision to recruit them however as they havent let Skill? down as they alone have favourable stats against ANARKY and their 'meatsheilds'

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Master Chriss, mudbug, mk78, king will the 1st, Giorgulas, Sylbestros-GR
Side 2:
Tribes: -BK-, RAGE!, ANARKY

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 611
Side 2: 112
Difference: 499

chart

Side 1: 5,642,601
Side 2: 1,031,785
Difference: 4,610,816

chart

[/SPOIL]

Here are the stats including only ANARKY vs Skill? :

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY

Side 1: 1,348
Side 2: 998
Difference: 350

chart

Side 1: 12,500,886
Side 2: 9,343,350
Difference: 3,157,536

chart

[/SPOIL]

3.TSB

Currently at war with TSL and losing ground rapidly, havent seen them much of a stand yet, due to their poor stats against TSL. Their leadership seems to be falling in the rankings and this may lead to inactivity and thus an easy win for TSL. Rank 4 ODA, rank 4 ODD, i fel they can be doing a lot better. I am yet to see them prove their spot in the W46 rankings.

They are also taking a lot of FIA villages, although they need taking, a more immediate threat is becomming ever closer.

TSB vs FIA :

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: TSB
Side 2:
Tribes: FIA

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 2
Difference: 144

chart

Side 1: 1,087,724
Side 2: 13,818
Difference: 1,073,906

chart

[/SPOIL]

Those are nukes and nobles they could have thrown at TSL but they seem to be chosing to ignore the fact they are losing against TSL (im well aware ive mentioned that more than once).

I hope to see them gain back some ground on TSL and liven things up a bit, all i see at this stage is the destruction of TSB within a few months.

4.ANARKY

Had a few merges recently, took in some members from their alliance's SnM, -BK-, RAGE!
Their leader likes to spend time on the externals, end of (im not going into that). Leadership has stood by the tribe and allies so has been solid throughout the Skill? war, the tribe itself is holding its own against Skill? and their ops give them a good morale boost as they always work out well as they are well planned and well thought out.

image.php

Their growth has been a little bumpy but thats also understandable due to players going inactive and occasional recruiting. Rank 3 ODA, rank 1 ODD, this can only show everyone this tribe knows what it should be doing and its doing it well.

5.RAGE!

One of ANARKYS so called training tribes or 'ACADEMY'. They are in a losing battle against Skill? and seem to have made no effort at return fire. Rank 7 ODA, rank 9 ODD, they should be doing better.

[SPOIL] Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: RAGE!

Side 1: 210
Side 2: 9
Difference: 201

chart

Side 1: 1,895,861
Side 2: 80,172
Difference: 1,815,689

chart

[/SPOIL]

Recently had some of their better players merge into ANARKY, i cant see them going anywhere fast (except down).

Everyone knows the name, whether for good resons or not. Shows how popular they are with everyone (as they're everywhere). Rank 10 ODD, rank 8 ODD, as expected.

TSL had enough of them a while back, still munching on them to the day.

TSL vs 500

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 500

Side 1: 461
Side 2: 13
Difference: 448

chart

Side 1: 3,727,861
Side 2: 119,418
Difference: 3,608,443

chart

[/SPOIL]

With only a few return conquors, they dont seem to be organised enough to make any sort of stand on this world. I can only see them going downhill from here.

7.~LK~

One of the so called 'coalition' tribes being mucnched on by TSL while they nibble on the remaining rim players. Rank 13 ODA, rank 12 ODD, not bad as they havent been around for too long, and with not many targets between them and TSL, they might have a lot more reasons to gain more OD soon.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LK~

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 0
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 395,622
Side 2: 0
Difference: 395,622

chart

[/SPOIL]

Seem to be at war with DA as conquors from both side show:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: DA
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LK~

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 28
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 51,472
Side 2: 256,912
Difference: 205,440

chart

[/SPOIL]

8.FIA

Another one of the so called 'coalition' tribes, when in reality its just a few players help together as they are in the same situation and want to make some sort of last stand. Although currently in a losing battle against TSB and TSL. Rank 21 ODA, rank 21 ODD, shows they arent doing much and as their recent caps show, they like to target barbs.

The tribe has some good players in the tribe, one of which got messed around a lot. This tribe is also in a losing battle and will soon be non-existant.

9.TA

Not really worth going into detail about, some might merge into ANARKY due to having previous relations with them, or slowly be eaten by surrounding tribes. Either way, wont be around for much longer.

10.-BK-

Tribe full of inactive/account sat players, not worth mentioning, each player will put up their own individual fight, but wont be spectacular, again, wont be around much longer.

11.KIAN

Never heard of them before, being eaten by TSB inbetween meals, wont be around for long, they just dont seem to have fight in them.

12.DA

Small tribe led by a player who has been around for a long time. Being eaten by ~LK~ and wont be around much longer, unless they can find more barbs in their 25x25 (unlikely).

13.AN4RKY

2 players hwo got fed up of ANARKYS demands and constant manipulation of their friends, left and formed a tribe who have since shown only good growth, one of them agreeably from barbs, but with a lone player caught out supporting their enemy soon got nobled by them and is now being nobled by ANARKY too.

ANARKY declared on them a few weeks back, havent shown any signs of attacks other than from their account sits and losing the war they started.

14.SDA

Another 500, part of the 'coalition' and not worth mentioning. Wont beceome anything special but will likely always be around due tothem recruiting everyone and anyone.

15.GROM

Currently being nobled by ~LK~ and 500, this tribe is definatly nothing special.

16.FPWN

Currently being eaten by everyone around them, another tribe not worth mentioning, will be gone soon enough.

17.-RN-

Was once 2 players, 1 went inactive and got nobled. They other semi-active putting up a small fight against ANARKY as they slowly noble his villages.

18.**KF**

What the ?

19.Dawn

Heard of them before, not for any good reason, seem to ask everyone for alliances.

20.T$L

Abusive tribe name, soon to be dispanded by tw staff (fingers crossed) obviously formed by some crazy rim player being annihilated by TSL.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hope you like it, didnt take me long, rushed the last bit as i forgot about dinner ! lol

DeletedUser

Don't give up on RAGE! just yet. We will be there for the endgame in some capasity.

The Resurrection

I thought both were pretty decent, army size was a bit better, but i see some of those tribes a bit differently then others....Maybe you will see in the coming days? cough cough TSL?