Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser

Tw stats is an amazing place :)

Res is right though.... you are losing villages to the top three tribes in the world... and you run here to brag about how you will turn things around.
True leaders do not talk large... they let their deeds speak for them. This does not seem to be something that you have mastered yet.

DeletedUser

You wouldn't have the faintest clue what a true leader is mr info peddler.

to be honest i don't either - but since this is fantasy land i think i will do and say whatever i so desire :)

DeletedUser84663

People who roll their eyes are so annoying, don't you find?
yes they are... why DO they always roll their eyes? why can't they just pop em outta their heads and freak people out, that would be soooo much sweeter!!!
It is coming and the fact you keep rolling your eyes and laughing at us will only make the end result all the sweeter.
I am not laughing at "you guys"... more like getting impatient at the promise of incoming that never comes... kinda like a kid asking for a xmas present for 9 months, and then xmas comes, he opens every last present with the gift not to be seen, and then his parent's bring out this HUGE last gift outta the closet... he opens it to find... it was really supposed to be a gift for his sister :icon_sad:
Like i said in our recent PMs, we are coming. You have done a pretty good job as a first time Duke and next time i am sure you will do better as you are a reasonably intelligent guy. Next time it will have to be as this time is now fairly short lived.
I like how I'm a "first time Duke" :icon_razz:

now where's my competition in a Top 20/10/5 analysis? I really wasn't trying to up the standards here...

DeletedUser

Rolling you eyes begets arrogance and that is why it annoys people.
Impatient ey, good good, nothing like an impatient leader making decisions ...
And i dont' unerstand number 3 - are you not a 'first time Duke'? Where did you Duke before?

DeletedUser

And this has what relevance to the topic? Firey you are a repeat offender to this. Take it to private. You arguing offtopic with people in public has surpassed annoying now. Please.

DeletedUser

You seem to think it is just me?

Go ahead say something of relevance.

Initiate something yourself for a change.

meirz

Firey, good to see your still around. Couldn't find a better leader, hope Anarky is still going strong! Making my comeback to Tribalwars now i'm fully recovered, hopefully shall see you on another world one day ;)

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well Chachi I'd like to take your offer and be the next person to produce a Top 10 or 20 analysis or whatever feels necessary.

Welcome to the Top Tribe Analysis with Slient.Assassin!!!
Jedi-Squirrels-animal-humor-4007581-640-512.jpg

Let's start at the adoption center
sad-children04.jpg

13. ~OL~
Outlaws2.gif

These young gunslingers have been on a steady climb for the past few months. These young guns from the southern tip of the world have just been one of many annoying blemishes in TSB territory. They have help their own in little skirmishes with TSB members and they can hold their ground. But these guppies sit in the hot seat next to a very hungry shark. These next few weeks will be make or break for the Outlaws.

12. ~LK~
The_Black_Knight.png

The legendary knights. Hidden in the north western corner of the world the knights have fought hard to keep control of their area. After hitting a high point about 3 months ago, TSB quickly extinguished any hope LK had for a southern expansion. Though they were wiped out in the south, they have remain a small power in the north. Deep in TSL territory it is only a matter of time before they are eliminated for the world

11. KIAN
idiot.jpg

Killing Infidels and Noobs is quite a name, is about all this tribe can do right now. Seated in the heart the TSB territory these little treats are testing their borders with TSB. If they push to far they might just awake the sleeping bear. Good luck boys.

10. TA
termcat.exmns5nmydc04ooo00ksw08ss.ay1x6bdb83cw404s4s4gsg0wk.th.jpeg

Of all the little tribes to ever exist in World 46, TA has the most bragging rights. They have constantly nudged at Skill? territory, Rage! territory and ANARKY territory. However they have reached and remained in the top ten. I'd like to welcome TA to hell. The top 10 is a scary place for such a little tribe.

9. GROM
_254094_furby300.jpg

Well I'm sorry whenever I look at the tag name GROM, I think of Furby and quite frankly no one is afraid of a bunch of Furbies. This tribe, sanctioned in the TSL warzone is in the worst possible position. Their sector has been constantly plagued by wars between TSL and smaller tribes, the two most recent with 500 and LFOD. Good luck.

8. 500
sparta.jpg

500, a legion of players almost as uncoordinated as SDA, they have lived on for far too long, as the ravaging loss to TSL continues in the north, they sadly continue to prosper on the border of TSB territory. Is it time for TSB to aim down the sights. I think so. This tribe has held control of K60 by sadly eating up players who don't even reach 500 points. They are doomed no matter what they do now.

7. SnM
user_image.php

The only useful player left in this tribe is maleboxmike. Case closed. TSB continues feasting until all players in this tribe are eliminated.

6. Rage!
cup-of-rage_01.jpg

Rage! has a knack of grabbing all of the ANARKY fallouts or top SDA prospects. Hidden behind ANARKY frontlines they can either expand to a border with TSL or Skill? or remain hidden in the shadows slowly growing until its ally is dominated in a war they can't win.

5. -BK-
blood_knight.jpg

The blood knights, the other ANARKY ally, hasn't put in much of a fight against Skill? this tribe's best route of survival? A merger with Rage!. If the number 5 and 6 tribes merge it's their best chance of survival if and when ANARKY falls.

4. ANARKY
155354-46558-anarky_large.jpg

Just as comical as the comic, the tribe has merged with SnM in an attempt to gain more support and more troops against Skill?. However with this move forced ANARKY to inherit the SnM/TSB war. Although it started as a duel, I would be surprised if this skirmish escalated to an all out war. ANARKY has an attitude and it's not smart to pick a fight with every top tribe. Didn't ANARKY learn from the mistakes of 3DX? Because they're turning into the next top tribe victim of World 46.

3. TSB
457518420_743430f08c.jpg

Well the shady bunch has been just that, shady. Everyone knew MOO, 3DX and S.Q. would merge but nobody knows what TSB's next move will be. They've been the North Korea of World 46 so far. They've held the lines with TSL and been relaxed and enjoying the ride. ANARKY and TSB enjoy a border now but TSB is more excited about this than ANARKY.

2. Skill?
soft-skill_7881.jpg

Skill? is smacking around the number 4,5, and 6 tribes. It's like watching Usain Bolt race high schoolers. Now that TSB has joined their fight it's only a matter of time before the reach the core continents of ANARKY. And it's only a matter of time before they reach the number one spot again.

1. TSL
379_jedi_squirrels.jpg

The sith lords. The number one tribe in the world. The cream of the crop. In the past few weeks. They have been quite silent eating away at all the small tribes in the northwestern corner. Soon the will have to look else where. And as much as they want to push south, they will have to push east at some point as well. A war with Skill? is on the horizon, it is only a matter of time.

Good luck to all the tribes noted in my top 13 analysis. All tribes consist of hard work and perseverance. Congratulations to all of these tribes. I wish every lady and gent the best of luck in the upcoming weeks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

7/10
Was quite a different analysis to what is normally seen. But it looks like its going that way now. Times of change.

I'm sure firey will be up in here flaming you about the bk part though soon enough. Because we all know -BK- and ANARKY aren't allied or have any ties whatsoever:p

DeletedUser

7/10
Was quite a different analysis to what is normally seen. But it looks like its going that way now. Times of change.

I'm sure firey will be up in here flaming you about the bk part though soon enough. Because we all know -BK- and ANARKY aren't allied or have any ties whatsoever:p

geez put words in my mouth again rage or what.

I really like this analysis as i have a penchant for simplicity and like pics more than words. I'm going to give it a 9 and so i have to give chachi an 8. Reasoning is that i am probably biased against chachi admittedly, however, i'm not much of a food fan especially when compared to lightsabre-wielding squirrels, superheros and anything which denigrates the deceiful, lying morons that run the US government (oh yeh chachi is in the US isn't he - maybe i should cut him some slack after all he is probably just a product of his own culture).

And BK are our friends. We hold Ducal accounts in that tribe whilst those accounts are internalled and we work together. This has already been outlined in the past quite clearly though.

lol I don't think we'll be seeing much of fiery anymore

Perhaps it would be advantageous to actually start thinking instead of just opening your mouth and spewing forth whatever crap happens to spill out. Is this your IGN as well assassin? I do really like your analysis though ;)

DeletedUser

Let me present the quote of the day!

Perhaps it would be advantageous to actually start thinking instead of just opening your mouth and spewing forth whatever crap happens to spill out.

I think I may put this in my profile... it seems like such wise words.

Reasoning is that i am probably biased against chachi admittedly, however, i'm not much of a food fan especially when compared to lightsabre-wielding squirrels, superheros and anything which denigrates the deceiful, lying morons that run the US government (oh yeh chachi is in the US isn't he - maybe i should cut him some slack after all he is probably just a product of his own culture).

You really cannot have a single post without insulting someone can you? You twist a compliment of silent's analysis into an attack on chachi?

@silent- good job on the analysis :) I like something different than normal... very nice

DeletedUser

swordy swordy swordy, al least i give you something to get your teeth stuck into :)

now i just have to post this mail i receieved in my inbox only 5 minutes ago

swordalchemist today at 03:44
Fakes? Come on... that is pathetic. I have 3 secluded villages.. and you do not have the nerve to take even 1? Come on sir... I was hoping for better....

Tyrranny today at 04:35
lol

This was received after two separate trains and an extra noble were sent at two of swordys villages. You shuld ask around in your tribe for someone to explain how to tag incomings swordy. Doesn't surprise me though. This is what happens when nubs are gifted large accounts.

DeletedUser

Back to the personal attacks are we? Or should I say... you are continuing them.

You are posting this mail in an attempt to do what? It certainly has nothing to do with the topic so I am not quite sure what it is about.

Doesn't surprise me though. This is what happens when nubs are gifted large accounts.

Noobs? Gifted large accounts? Hmm.. well other than the fact that I have multiplied the swordalchemist account by 5 since taking it over, I would have to acknowledge that the old swordalchemist was a much better player than I am. That really does not have to do with anything of the previous post though... so could your statement there be another attempt to draw the subject away from what it actually is?

DeletedUser84663

touche assassin... 7/10 I enjoying the pictures, but only for representation of the tribe... but am confused with skill's photo. Are you saying we sit back and do nuthing while gaining all the recognition? at least, that's what the photo says. I rather just the opposite... do the work and let someone else take the credit, cause we'll still be there, getting it done.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
touche assassin... 7/10 I enjoying the pictures, but only for representation of the tribe... but am confused with skill's photo. Are you saying we sit back and do nuthing while gaining all the recognition? at least, that's what the photo says. I rather just the opposite... do the work and let someone else take the credit, cause we'll still be there, getting it done.

i did it because that's what fiery is always babbling about rofl

DeletedUser

10. TA

Of all the little tribes to ever exist in World 46, TA has the most bragging rights. They have constantly nudged at Skill? territory, Rage! territory and ANARKY territory. However they have reached and remained in the top ten. I'd like to welcome TA to hell. The top 10 is a scary place for such a little tribe.

Well thank you :) In fact, 15.01.2011 was our birthday, we've hung around for a year now. And we may hope that some day we will no longer be just a little tribe, even though it is hard to grow near Skill? and the others... Perhaps one day :)

Anyway, it wasn't as much an analysis as a short introduction for those who haven't paid attention to the happenings of this world. But a good one. 7/10 is my grade as well.