Top 20 Tribe Analysis

The Resurrection

Its been along time since i have read an interresting piece, congrats chachi. 10/10 and the polka music ended right on time!

DeletedUser

10/10, beautiful chachi, beautiful. Especially the music :lol:
But it's really expensive :(
*tips valet $50*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well im a surprised that chachi can write sooo good guess he not a dummy after all:icon_wink:. good job m8 10/10

DeletedUser

10/10. Fantastic. Now I'm hungry reading about all those worldly spices.

DeletedUser

I enjoyed the entire meal,everything was great :)
And the tip for the valet>>>>
images

DeletedUser84663

damn... I ain't never seen so many 10/10 for an analysis... I'm so embarrassed :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

now I have to do even better than that. :icon_sad: not even a single complaint.

DeletedUser

7/10 analysis was good, but i'm a picky eater and the menu didn't sound appealing to me and you left out desserts, sides and drinks...also sounds like a horrible expensive resteraunt. I think i'll stop at McDonalds instead.

you have much room to improve on now Chachi ^_^

DeletedUser

That is going to leave big shoes to fill for the next one... shame for them.

DeletedUser

A very fine piece of work chachi, you clearly have a creative way with words, in all their fictional forms.

DeletedUser

Of course not, what do you think this is, reality or something? lol

But here's the thing, you knew exactly what i was referring to ... thanks for the validation.

DeletedUser

It is wise to expect things that occur regularly. Helps us prepare for an othersie uncertain future.

DeletedUser

People who roll their eyes are so annoying, don't you find?

It is coming and the fact you keep rolling your eyes and laughing at us will only make the end result all the sweeter.

Like i said in our recent PMs, we are coming. You have done a pretty good job as a first time Duke and next time i am sure you will do better as you are a reasonably intelligent guy. Next time it will have to be as this time is now fairly short lived.

The Resurrection

@firey...talk talk talk.....talk talk talk......anarky loses villages.....talk talk talk.....still losing villages......and your back to talking...The end. TSB are now nobling you guys as well. hmm