Top 20 Tribes- Analysis and Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser116463
  • Start date

DeletedUser117635

Jackal should definitely be #4 rank. In a fair 1v1 fight, Jackal would own Res after a short violent struggle to clear and then systematically enslave their villages one by one. Jackal has a sub forum named "Dibbs" and they already have all the Res villages booked by members for nobling. Most Jackal members are bragging that they are close to getting nobles already, and they are protected by multiple academy tribes and numerous alliances, naps and shared forums with all the neighboring tribes to avoid any form of combat that could harm them.
You gotta take it from Jager First. :p

monstaz2

Jager have failed so many times, I doubt this will be an exception.

DuteTare

Are you guys talking about Jager, the tribe lead by SiIIyWabbit on pretty much every world he's played on? Because this Jager is a different one...

or perhaps i'm a bit lost :D

DeletedUser

Its BOLD thats catching the eye, dont look at their current rank...early point whores dont matter... Its the intent that does.. look at their ODA lead... that tells what kind of group they have..

Best of Luck!

DeletedUser

ODA is good but is it farm creation or tripping over spikes?

DeletedUser

Depends on your farming situation. I usually try to conserve my troops and let others around me clear people and make mistakes.

However, sometimes it's necessary to clean house in your 7x7 - depending on the circumstances.

DeletedUser118236

Anyone wanna keep this thread on topic and give an analysis? Im too tired to at the moment