• Start date

DeletedUser102111

Current Ranking:

1 Clay!36.29041.0604983849838
2 Ba4Ca34.09937.5454976649766
3 Ted!32.65537.9545075950759
4 Jäger32.57932.5794081440814
5 EV32.56837.8425075750757

1. They have a bunch of good players their spread seems decent enough OD#1, highest average points, 8/10 i'd bang. However their ODD is low, maybe untested... will have to see, but for now they'll be around.

2. They have a beautiful spread however i doubt they have the coordonation to pull it off, especially with the likes of jager and se7en set up as they are. OD# 23. i'm assuming they are avoiding conflicts and growing in troops, but you never know... 6/10

3. i'm not going to talk about these noobs. (since i'm one of them)

4. Jager has prolly the easiest access to Controling their K, close members litterally splitting the K in two. Their only competition seems to be Ba4Ca at the moment but i also like Se7en in that k. 5-th in OD not to high not too low.making farms and expanding nicely. 9/10

5. Well ok? Nice spread, good bunch of players kinda low in OD but that's not that bad of a thing... should make for an interesting K45.

Special mentions: Se7en, ~KR~ and Rehab.... Keep an eye on those...

atmospherecf

I gotta admit... you guys seem to have a decent tribe... but what's up with that lame ass name? coinsidering there was a tribe with vikings in it's name.... it's meh...

We are lame ass and we love it.

DeletedUser3932

[SPOIL]
Current Ranking:
1 Clay!36.29041.0604983849838
2 Ba4Ca34.09937.5454976649766
3 Ted!32.65537.9545075950759
4 Jäger32.57932.5794081440814
5 EV32.56837.8425075750757

1. They have a bunch of good players their spread seems decent enough OD#1, highest average points, 8/10 i'd bang. However their ODD is low, maybe untested... will have to see, but for now they'll be around.

2. They have a beautiful spread however i doubt they have the coordonation to pull it off, especially with the likes of jager and se7en set up as they are. OD# 23. i'm assuming they are avoiding conflicts and growing in troops, but you never know... 6/10

3. i'm not going to talk about these noobs. (since i'm one of them)

4. Jager has prolly the easiest access to Controling their K, close members litterally splitting the K in two. Their only competition seems to be Ba4Ca at the moment but i also like Se7en in that k. 5-th in OD not to high not too low.making farms and expanding nicely. 9/10

5. Well ok? Nice spread, good bunch of players kinda low in OD but that's not that bad of a thing... should make for an interesting K45.

Special mentions: Se7en, ~KR~ and Rehab.... Keep an eye on those..
[/SPOIL]

Some of your information is incorrect, and some of your views I disagree with. However I am so pleased someone has done something on these forums productive, and for that I thank you.

You basically called all the current top 5 'good' tribe, which if you've played TW for a long time, you'd know that that will simply not be the case. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser102111

Some of your information is incorrect, and some of your views I disagree with. However I am so pleased someone has done something on these forums productive, and for that I think you.

You basically called all the current top 5 'good' tribe, which if you've played TW for a long time, you'd know that that will simply not be the case. :icon_biggrin:

I'm thinking for the early game and short term.

My honest opinion is that none of the mentioned tribes will end the world as is.

Also i never said the tribes are good. i said they have good players. there's a subtle difference.

DeletedUser116463

Some of your information is incorrect, and some of your views I disagree with. However I am so pleased someone has done something on these forums productive, and for that I thank you.

Ted, vouch your old tribe or co play me after your PP trading. :D

Anyway, its a good review, however; the rating for Ba4Ca i believed was quite low.

DeletedUser3932

Ted, vouch your old tribe or co play me after your PP trading. :D

Anyway, its a good review, however; the rating for Ba4Ca i believed was quite low.

Why does everyone think they know who I am. I think I must make a new account name.

You seem to have suggested I was in one of the top 5 tribes, unless I've misunderstood. I can confirm this to be false :)

DeletedUser113867

I was part of clay until today after i had a big disagreement with the leadership. The tribe is strong and has a number of loyal players but i think the leadership is letting down the decent players in the tribe.

Firstly i was contacted to join by chamboj who then left clay and chambot contacted me. I then responded to chambot and chambot left clay for chamboj had now rejoined clay and taken the recruiter position back (I will let you be the judge of what was going on). I was then contacted by black flags who seemed like he was improving the leadership so i joined.

After joining black flags left and then i was contacted by zantigo and chamboj asking if i was a spy, which angered me slightly but i ignored it. The tribe leader then dismissed a number of the smaller players and improved the player quality and the tribe became a power in the North West.

Then yesterday a player was invited who i knew had a small army and i contacted the leadership, chamboj informed me that he has played several years and that he knows this player has over 2k troops because he has oda. I will admit i lost my temper a little and eventually proved that i was correct in my analysis of the player. Chamboj then said he is my friend and i make the decisions so he stays.

I was obviously angry as i had been lied to and treated like a fool, then later on a forum active member of 765 points was dismissed. This was because he was too far from the tribe, being that he was 5 hours support wise from the cluster of players around me i was a little shocked, then i noticed the real reason, chamboj was looking for reasons to dismiss players to recruit larger players, no sitting, no talking, just basing it on points and points alone.

Clay! has some capable players though i have to say that the leadership is failing and it will be tough for them to survive a capable opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3932

Firstly i was contacted to join by chamboj who then left clay and chambot contacted me. I then responded to chambot and chambot left clay for chamboj had now rejoined clay and taken the recruiter position back. I was then contacted by black flags who seemed like he was improving the leadership so i joined.

Is it just me, or is this really hard to follow. My head hurts from just trying to understand :lol:

I would imagine most of the top tribes have exactly the same problem. I hope of couple of them prove me wrong. But I doubt just Clay! have done what you are accusing them off.

I know that Ted! are similar in their 'mass recruitment' strategy.Having been an attempted victim of it myself.

DeletedUser111495

Is it just me, or is this really hard to follow. My head hurts from just trying to understand :lol:

I would imagine most of the top tribes have exactly the same problem. I hope of couple of them prove me wrong. But I doubt just Clay! have done what you are accusing them off.

I know that Ted! are similar in their 'mass recruitment' strategy.Having been an attempted victim of it myself.

Some more than others looking at the tribe changes on twstats, of course this alone does not paint the overall picture.

Clay!
105 changes
Ba4Ca
81 changes
EV
128 changes
Ted!
206 changes
Jager
90 changes

DeletedUser113867

I don't mind swapping inactive players for active players but swapping active players for active players slightly bigger is silly, especially when the player is forum active and has a decent troop count.

The worst part for me though is the leadership lying to members and being ignorant.

atmospherecf

I'm sorry to hear what happened heartless. Hopefully you find a new home soon. cheers~

DeletedUser102111

Some more than others looking at the tribe changes on twstats, of course this alone does not paint the overall picture.

Clay!
105 changes
Ba4Ca
81 changes
EV
128 changes
Ted!
206 changes
Jager
90 changes

Some of the changes are due to inactivy some move to our sister tribe. ^_^and some are replacements to silly players.

DeletedUser3932

Some of the changes are due to inactivy some move to our sister tribe. ^_^and some are replacements to silly players.

I understand some tribe changes. But 200+, even the most loyal Ted! member should admit that it just ridiculous.

DeletedUser102111

Finding loyal members is hard unfortunately.

right now there are players in honour, ev and v that were with us. Unfortunately.... we can't force people to stay, what we can do is remember the ones that leave. ^_^

mike62

Getting loyal members is a must and as you say it is practically impossible early doors unless you bring them with you from other worlds.