Top 20 Tribes- Analysis and Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser116463
  • Start date

DeletedUser113867

Finding loyal members is hard unfortunately.

right now there are players in honour, ev and v that were with us. Unfortunately.... we can't force people to stay, what we can do is remember the ones that leave. ^_^

You cannot force people to stay but having a strong group of players who trust each other and work well together is key for success, swapping so many means less trust and not such a strong group.

Fix why people left and then people will stay and you will improve the tribe.

DeletedUser118245

not true

None of what heartless says is true.. we kicked a player becasue of distance, added another good player from a waiting list and heartless left and cried.. this guy is a true nut job who gives me a head ache every time he types something.

DeletedUser102111

You cannot force people to stay but having a strong group of players who trust each other and work well together is key for success, swapping so many means less trust and not such a strong group.

Fix why people left and then people will stay and you will improve the tribe.

The core is still here... some people left yes... they will be missed sure, but they are not ireplaceable.

DeletedUser113867

None of what heartless says is true.. we kicked a player becasue of distance, added another good player from a waiting list and heartless left and cried.. this guy is a true nut job who gives me a head ache every time he types something.

Well OK explain this mail
[spoil]
Heartlessfool Aug 09, 15:30
Mr turkey has a shit army

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 15:31
hes got a 20 smithy

hes about to get his academy today

but is not even 2k

meaning no army

Chamboj Aug 09, 16:10
Mate he has well over a 1:1 ratio:) he completed all of his quests which means he has more than 2 thousand troops.

Chamboj Aug 09, 16:12
Believe me I wouldnt recruit anyone that didnt have a large army.

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:25
did you sit him?

Chamboj Aug 09, 16:26
No, but he had the award for getting over 2k troops, and based on his oda I made the decision. He is qualified.

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:26
his farm is level 14

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:27
so i work out it is not possible to have 2k troops

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:27
he cannot have every quest completed is a fact

Chamboj Aug 09, 16:28
look it says he has completed 40 quests, which includes the one to have over 2k points

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:29
fact is he cannot have 2k troops

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:30
his farm is not large enough

Chamboj Aug 09, 16:31
dude he has more than 2k troops.

leave it alone

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:31
no he does not

okay, I just asked him his troops count lets see what is says

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:32
look at tw stats

look at his village build

then tell me where the farm is built

he racked up his smithy 5 in a row

the next must be a farm

it is lvel 14 highest

Chamboj Aug 09, 16:34
idk what to tell you.. he is about to noble and he has over 2k troops, if he didnt he couldnt have gotten the flags/achievment. I have been playing a long time. I know that is one of the achievements because it is the last one I usually do. so please trust me he is fine.

Chamboj Aug 09, 16:41
listen I just talked to him. he says that he has over 300 lc and over 500 axe.. he says he has a friend near him that stacks him with D and after he nobles he is going to heavily build troops. I like this guy, so Im not going to cut him, but he will be on probation and if his troop count does not rise we will do something about it.

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:42
his troop count is nowhere near that

Chamboj Aug 09, 16:42
dude I have over 500 axe

Chamboj Aug 09, 16:43
listen you need to let this go. we need someone who can noble right now too.. He is a good player just see how it plays out

Chamboj Aug 09, 16:45
okay im not dismissing him, hes an old friend and he will last long on this world. He is also a great guy and an extremely forum heavy player

Chamboj Aug 09, 16:48
sorry you disagree, its a damn game relax. not everyones going to be happy there are 50 people I cant please everyone.

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:48
I did not ask you to please me i asked you a question and you lied to me

Heartlessfool Aug 10, 15:48
here

This message has been forwarded by Heartlessfool.
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:42
I asked chamboj about you before the talk in the forum

Mr Turkey Aug 09, 16:42
yeah i know, he told me

Mr Turkey Aug 09, 16:43
when i said big axe army, i meant compared to the guys around me, meaning 500 axes

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:43
i do not think you have the troop count he claims you do

what did he claim i did?

Heartlessfool Aug 09, 16:43
he says you have way over 2k troops

no not that many, lol

Heartlessfool Aug 10, 15:51
here

This message has been forwarded by Heartlessfool.
[/spoil]

Mr turk did not lie and was honest and asked to be taught. He is obviously active and could become a very good player, but atm he is in need of a nudge in the right direction. If you were honest chamboj the tribe could help him but you lied and try to make out hes a pro.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

Just something to add to that, If you join from another world where you have completed 40 quests you automatically get that achievement for this world, same with mentoring achievements, noone has lv 30 pits yet which is the last quest.

DeletedUser118245

it was a misunderstanding becuase of the quests thing.. im not going into detail but I didnt lie. its a game im not some sort of lying physcopath im 19. chill.

DeletedUser118245

Tomb raider.. I didnt know that thats why their is misunderstanding. I havent played in a year or so.

DeletedUser115558

Again this thread moving into another direction , But quite interesting to read, after a long time W82 forum is somehow alive :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser113867

it was a misunderstanding becuase of the quests thing.. im not going into detail but I didnt lie. its a game im not some sort of lying physcopath im 19. chill.

At 16.41 you said he told you the troop count listed.

He said a different troop count in his mail.

So you can deny lying all you want, but the fact is the mail proves you did.

DeletedUser115558

Wow man ! you know that flags carry from world to world and added in every world, but you misunderstood that simple calculation of FARM and Achievement Flag..............Simply a Joke for me and a Solid mind twister

DeletedUser111495

Tomb raider.. I didnt know that thats why their is misunderstanding. I havent played in a year or so.
Well techniqually you lied, you just did it unknowingly as you did not have the correct information at hand to base your statement on. Its no secret me and heartless dont exactly get along however im with him on this one, although if you were not around when the quests achievements were introduced its an easy misunderstanding.

DeletedUser93066

​I am not sexist or anything But whatever Leah says turns me on .. I wonder if I am straight :/

DeletedUser102111

Doesn't explain the troop score lie. He said he asked him....and that he has 2k troops.

DeletedUser3932

Level 14 farm. Thats impressive. I figure I'll only get to around level 12 by nobles. He must be a troop whore.

DeletedUser

@ heartlessfool

Well I see your first mistake was to trust/listen to Black Flags. Second mistake was misjudging the quality of the tribe you were joining. Hopefully you found a better home.