Top 20 Tribes thread

DeletedUser

8 KOC

Currently doing well in their war, not much to say about that really. A big tribe beating on a small tribe. Big deal. Still, gratz.

To be fair, they were a bit smaller than DoDo at the beginning of the war if my memory serves.

nowitsover

[spoil]
KOCvsDODO.png

[/spoil]

Edit: By the time right before declaration (3 July 2013)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah, KOC was more consolidated due to being cooped up for a while, but DoDo had a slight edge in points.

nowitsover

Yeah, KOC was more consolidated due to being cooped up for a while, but DoDo had a slight edge in points.

nah, KOC/BOC had a total of around 10 mil while DODO 17 at the time tbh :p

DeletedUser

meh, my memory isn't what it used to be, I forgot KOC on average has smaller villages anyways :/ I remembered it being around 10 mill vs 14 mill

nowitsover

meh, my memory isn't what it used to be, I forgot KOC on average has smaller villages anyways :/ I remembered it being around 10 mill vs 14 mill

Sorry, couldn`t help myself trying to correct you for once *hiding*

Dodo and K-Y together was almost about double KOC size but then again, doesn`t matter much when one part isn`t fighting even if ten times larger.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry, couldn`t help myself trying to correct you for once *hiding*

Dodo and K-Y together was almost about double KOC size but then again, doesn`t matter much when one part isn`t fighting even if ten times larger.

i dont count k-y

or dodo2 for that matter

DeletedUser

2:1 ......but we knew the south was huggers hence why we went at it. it was 3:1 originally....but had to barb it up to ensure victory

So far |R| has impressed. Smoke is garbage.....got played by Zip and Ego.

Ego though, although some people who i think can play, are just playing "internalize" by Ronco.....so god only knows their potential ......pure vultures though.....cant fight their way to territory

I think a ZIP vs |R| is the best possibility.....but us noobs wont go down without a fight, and we sure as hell wont tribal hug, so will at least make the south fun

Going to be interesting.....at some time someone is going to have to fight. Kind of interesting that our little rim tribe is 6th in war caps....

DeletedUser

7 WEEEE!

Massive bunch of barb nobling semi active fools. In my eyes. Currently stuck in the core with no hope of expansion, only the rim awaits these players.

You, my friend don't have a clue what you talk about. My tribe is not barb nobling or semi active.
We are W54 winners mostly and have big XP behind our names. All inactive are eaten no question asked when they turn yellow or if semi activity is noticed. Especially if those players are on border. If you check war stats you will see we had many internals recently. We made sure low activity members are eaten.

Unfortunately this W54 connections brought us big diplomacy and because of that many problems. We stayed small with no room to expand. But hey with SuitUp collapsing now we do have plenty of room to grow.

Bottom line is in Weeee you can find most XP players on this W and if you wanna play smart on externals do it with things you know.

PS why don't you mention how your players earn for living by coplaying accounts? Jesus m8. This is a game, made for fun. If you wanna prove you are the best do it like everyone else. Hard work and lots of sleepless hours. Because you love it, not because your hungry kid depends on it. Not sure this is even legal by TW rules.

darkaniken2

WEEEE! won't last a month. You're boxed in by ZIPS, Auphan, SMOKE, and TheR. ZIPS and Auphan are both attacking you, and you are far too small to stop either of them, let alone both of them.

DeletedUser

WEEEE! won't last a month. You're boxed in by ZIPS, Auphan, SMOKE, and TheR. ZIPS and Auphan are both attacking you, and you are far too small to stop either of them, let alone both of them.

None of them is attacking us m8. Do your homework.
Auphan eats from one member that we recently took in from Wave. He had clusters far north and we are not defending those on purpose.
Zips are not attacking. We have strong NAP with them that has good potential growing in something more.

If they were attacking together I assure you we would last much much more. Your problem is that you don't see a bigger picture here. You are seeing ZIPS&Auphan as ally, working togather but you don't see our background. Do you honestly think one small core tribe lasted this long because they are ignorant noobs. Don't you worry about us m8 ;)

darkaniken2

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n, ZIPS
Side 2:
Tribes: WEEEE!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 2
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 254,029
Side 2: 20,074
Difference: 233,955

chart

[/spoil]

You were saying?

If either tribe actually turned their attention towards you, which I can almost assure you they will eventually, you will collapse in on yourself.

You lasted this long because you hid behind diplomacy and bigger and better tribes. Those are gone now with Wave! collapsing, giving Auphan a border with you, and SuitUp collapsing, letting ZIPS free up attention towards other directions.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en66/index.php?page=player&id=4302126&utm_source=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

Like I have said. All from former Wave player. Don't be an ignorant. You are some kind of moderator. You should now better. At least people expect you to.

You never know how things will turn out. Maybe Weeee! won't be here to see the end but good percent of it's players will be I can assure you that.

We hid behind diplomacy :D :D :D Never heard bigger BS. Diplomacy was that that killed us. We didn't want that. If you look at our stats you will see that in every war we fought along with our allies we had best stats. Meaning ODA, war points, captured/lost ratio...
We didn't hide behind them we lead them. Until they boxed us to death.

We fought All4-1 (no1 tribe) and than TheR took them in when they collapsed. We were prepared to attack -A- and than SuitUp took them in... and many similar events. So you see our allies turned to be our biggest enemies and if were not for them I can assure you this Weeee would be no1.

DeletedUser

And if Zips turned their attention to ego they wouldn't last a week.

See what I did there?

DeletedUser

You, my friend don't have a clue what you talk about. My tribe is not barb nobling or semi active.

[spoil]
y8FksNN.png

[/spoil]

For comparison sake:
Zips ~13%
TheR ~11%
Auphan ~29%
Ego ~16%
GH ~18%

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

And if Zips turned their attention to ego they wouldn't last a week.

See what I did there?

Except your logic is flawed on so many levels, including but not limited to the fact that allies don't turn on each other that easily, and you assume that ZIPS is that much better than EGO, which is a false assumption if I've ever seen one. And unlike WEEEE, we actually know how to fight, where as they know how to ally and recruit.

@Extrodius: Your alliances are YOUR fault and yours alone(referring to your tribe). You let your allies box you in. You refused to fight them over expansion. And now you've doomed yourselves to be eaten by tribes far better than you.

DeletedUser92219

Wow, I come and check externals here for the first time in months and I see toll booth on here talking himself up. Let me tell you guys bout toll booth, he was in our tribe for a bit on 51, than was booted and rimmed while he had 100 villages. He nobled nothing but barbs, when confronted why he was only eating barbs he said he had other worlds that he was spending his time on so he would only eat barbs on 51 until it finished or his other worlds finished. He did not support a single player, did not attack a single player, until we booted him and rimmed him. When I would mail him he would boast about some older worlds and how great he was, but when attacking him and defending against him he was clearly a full blown noob sending poopy nukes.

If anyone doubts the facts I have stated check on world 51 stats for toll booth and see what happened for yourself. The fact hes on these forums doing the same thing he used to do on 51, bragging about himself is an absolute joke. Here is my evidence...

DeletedUser92219

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
033 A Relentless Killa (330|524) K539,156TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-14 09:30:12
green.png
368 A Relentless Killa (327|487) K4310,528BarbarianTw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-14 00:01:57
green.png
035 A Relentless Killa (334|533) K539,589TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-13 13:07:02
yellow.png
367 A Relentless Killa (329|526) K539,173Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-12 21:12:05
green.png
367 A Relentless Killa (329|526) K539,211TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-12 11:40:09
green.png
366 A Relentless Killa (333|522) K539,570TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-12 08:14:13
green.png
036 A Relentless Killa (322|526) K539,210TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-11 18:16:42
green.png
037 A Relentless Killa (335|526) K539,568TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-11 14:22:19
green.png
365 A Relentless Killa (337|532) K539,560TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-11 11:45:34
green.png
364 A Relentless Killa (338|534) K539,197TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-10 23:01:55
green.png
038 A Relentless Killa (311|523) K539,143TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-10 01:53:46
green.png
363 A Relentless Killa (314|524) K539,344TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-09 03:28:17
green.png
362 A Relentless Killa (313|524) K539,282TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-08 04:08:23
yellow.png
039 A Relentless Killa (333|533) K539,139Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-07 13:36:03
green.png
361 A Relentless Killa (309|523) K539,227TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-07 11:36:06
green.png
039 A Relentless Killa (333|533) K539,130TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-07 10:20:43
green.png
360 A Relentless Killa (327|484) K4310,605BarbarianTw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-07 05:22:00
green.png
041 A Relentless Killa (329|529) K539,258TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-07 00:35:36
green.png
359 A Relentless Killa (310|524) K539,429TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-06 22:07:28
green.png
042 A Relentless Killa (332|527) K539,139TollxBooth [TLM]Tw Ruined My Life [Äxte]2011-12-06 12:32:54

This is all ya need to know about toll booth, the only thing he fights is barb villages, when he fights players he gets owned

nowitsover

@ tw ruined my life: very interesting input, although maybe better a bit spoilered? ;)

Regarding WEEEE! and the W54 connections; I kinda digged a bit much earlier and found several players in this world having histories together (naturally), some even being in different tribes atm, yet have at some points even co-played at other worlds. Prefer not to mention any to start speculations and p*** ppl off as it is not necessarily any proof of dirty tactics but can also be that some prefer to play against eachother regardless past history. This is W66 and as there are many players from early world experiences, there will be connections.

Edit:
Uhm, my point is that I wish ppl should let past be past and not let this world become a who knows who and enjoy more playing a wargame for the sake of warfare.

Also something mentioned a couple of times here and there about EGO not being any offensive tribe also made me think that some are jumping to early conclutions as I can assure you about there is a high potential and very offensive mentality in that tribe which will be displayed I am sure. If I would assess that tribes abilities, I would put the offensive ability higher than defensive. Don`t get at ease.

Last edited: