Top 20 Tribes thread

DeletedUser111322

a small world full of lot of experienced players and in the same time friends from past worlds. a lot of past worlds winners. this will be a mainly diplo world rat6her than tactics, skills and stuff....:)

DeletedUser

Semi-Active. Barb nobling. Noobs.

Hmmmm, they take 14% barbs, auphan take 29% barbs. pot calling kettle black maybe??

mind you, the educated on W66 know all about the "Auphan Clan" and their little sweat shop of hired help

29qgoxh.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm assuming they would only let your photographer into one of the buildings, si?

DeletedUser68730

@ TW ruined my life
If nobling a player who was pre occupied with other worlds and obviously not putting any effort into your world (as he eve said to you) makes your list of pride then wow!
How about you look at the worlds which he was preoccupied with? Did very well there.

As for the WEE! Dont know too much about them, but when someone turns there attention to you, it wont end well for you guys.

DUBTIZE

WEEEE! won't last a month. You're boxed in by ZIPS, Auphan, SMOKE, and TheR. ZIPS and Auphan are both attacking you, and you are far too small to stop either of them, let alone both of them.

All I can say is "Haters gonna hate". I dunno how many times this has been said about our tribe in the past...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, they take 14% barbs, auphan take 29% barbs. pot calling kettle black maybe??

mind you, the educated on W66 know all about the "Auphan Clan" and their little sweat shop of hired help

to be fair 222 of 1143 of the barbs Auphan has nobled are from deleted players (just counting the main tribe here for barb nobles over 8000 points). That makes for just under 20% of their barb nobles being >8000 pt barb villages. 20% of 29% is 5.8% so effectively their actual barb rate is 23.2%, still high but bear in mind I cut this off at the 8000 point mark, so it may be closer to 22.5-23% overall for actual 3000 point barb nobles.

To me that's more a testament to their ability to make people they target quit, though naturally I have no idea who the players were that held those villages since I was just looking at the list of conquers. From the reputation and the war stats i've seen I would say it's a fair bet more than a few are players who deleted after becoming targets.

If I would assess that tribes abilities, I would put the offensive ability higher than defensive. Don`t get at ease.

They get comfy while I'm inactive over the summer :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL TW....guess i was a barb nobler on the worlds that i played seriously

#8 in ODA on W2 before i retired
#2 in ODA on W11 at the end, and 5th in war caps at 2500
#7 in ODA on W46 at the end, and 7th in war caps

yup, barb nobler

:)

DeletedUser

yup, barb nobler

Your argument is illegitimate if you are really going to peddle on that ODA has to do with barb nobiling... I have more ODA then you on a single world then you have on all of your worlds combined and I am an avid barb nobiler on that world..

I believe you mispoke when you said "educated", allow me to correct you with the proper word which would be gullible.

-Jake295

DeletedUser

except you forgot one little, teensie little fact

they changed the way ODA is calculated after w12

whoops

http://http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?178631-How-is-ODA-and-ODD-calculated

So at best.. You gain 3 or 4 times more OD nowadays.. Which means my ODA still outweighs both your "new" and "old" W2 accounts and your W46 account combined. The only world you can compete on is W11 in which you had many more villages than I did, but if you want to scale up the ODA/Total Villages I would still have you beat easily...
Yea thats great.. Really changes my point... No

-Jake295

DeletedUser

yup, barb nobler

I like watching you brag about past worlds because you've got nothing good to show on this one.. keep up the "good" work. :icon_rolleyes:

Clearly someone stole all your "skill", you might want to try and find it in some more barbs.

darkaniken2

Toll is obviously the best player with his 50%+ barb and internal rate and his 3k point barbs.

DeletedUser

Tollxbooth, I'm completely and utterly unimpressed with every world you've played/bragged about so far.

Back on topic, no I can't see WEEE lasting very long at all unless something groundbreaking happens in the area, but strangers things have happened. WEEE may surprise people. Maybe.

DeletedUser

Sorry dark but not everyone has time to move dead account out of the tribe and noble barb with it and then noble those player held villages just for the sake of stats.

We are not trying to make ourselves look better then anyone as much as you guys do, so yeah everyone is nobling barbs get over it :D

DeletedUser

Sorry dark but not everyone has time to move dead account out of the tribe and noble barb with it and then noble those player held villages just for the sake of stats.

We are not trying to make ourselves look better then anyone as much as you guys do, so yeah everyone is nobling barbs get over it :D

psikenz still plays the account, we are not doing that with a sit.. sorry to rain on your parade.

DeletedUser

Ohh so it's the guy who is supposed to play on tagteams account still feeding(pushing) him with more villages?

That is nice to know, and I hope it doesn't get overcrowded there with all the merging accounts into his.

DeletedUser44759

lol, you go to hospital leaving behind 1 active forum thread and come back 48 hours later to a bundle.....maybe there's hope yet, keep it up guys....

darkaniken2

It's mostly just xishko spamming because he's mad that the only thread where KOC mattered got closed.

As for psikenz, believe me, I agree that he's annoying. He eats my farms. Then again, I don't farm much, so guess it's not too much of a loss. But no, taking villages to build up and give to a larger player is not pushing. The only thing that is pushing is a small account sending regular resource shipments to a larger account.

DeletedUser

Lol Dark I'm not even mad, I just annoying your co worker.

And I do think that is pushing, but then again it is not up to me or you to decide on that matter.