Top 5 moments of w33

DeletedUser

Too bad.. As you know there was no choice but to after your buddies jumped ship. Good to hear it bothered you. At least you felt a fraction of the feeling some of our players (including myself) felt when it happened..

As for actually attacking, why don't you try your luck with me like you planned whilst still in LEGION?!?! What changed? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Too bad.. As you know there was no choice but to after your buddies jumped ship. Good to hear it bothered you. At least you felt a fraction of the feeling some of our players (including myself) felt when it happened..

As for actually attacking, why don't you try your luck with me like you planned whilst still in LEGION?!?! What changed? :icon_cry:

Er yes you wouldnt believe what i felt even if i told you . Moreover though , it wasnt the tribe that i felt i was abandoning . It was players . Yut , Wesgan , Pimpjam, (adam), etc etc.

Whats the point in attacking someone who stacks a village with 2 enemy villages near thats not a church 60k 60k :)

you are too far away i guess seeing your tribe fall around you is a more ironic punishment :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Funny you keep talking about the tribe falling apart coz apart from IFY leaving and of course baeze being nobled, nothing much to feel aggrieved by at this time tbh.. You must be under the impression we're in some sort of panic but you'd be surprised how good spirits are in the tribe without certain loudmouths. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Funny you keep talking about the tribe falling apart coz apart from IFY leaving and of course baeze being nobled, nothing much to feel aggrieved by at this time tbh.. You must be under the impression we're in some sort of panic but you'd be surprised how good spirits are in the tribe without certain loudmouths. :icon_wink:

Na bet its pretty silent .

same guys talking then like 50%of the tribe saying 1 word a year then the rest saying nothing (bilouwanadoo etc) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Speculate all you want. Things are much better without certain people. :icon_wink:
Of course, a lot of people contemplated leaving when IFY did and it took a while for us to get over him not being there anymore but things are better than you know now. :icon_cool:

And how would you know about who says what on an annual basis? You're yet to complete a full year in any one tribe on this world. :lol:

And if you must know, Bilou doesn't say anything on the forums coz he uses a translator. There are people who's first language isn't English you know?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Speculate all you want. Things are much better without certain people. :icon_wink:
Of course, a lot of people contemplated leaving when IFY did and it took a while for us to get over him not being there anymore but things are better than you know now. :icon_cool:

And how would you know about who says what on an annual basis? You're yet to complete a full year in any one tribe on this world. :lol:

And if you must know, Bilou doesn't say anything on the forums coz he uses a translator. There are people who's first language isn't English you know?!?

Good for you . Legion is not the same without the vibe off IFY , or the defence of IFY . Lost quite alot of ground there , internalling a mini tribe LOL

Stayed with the same people throughout . How long has this world been open coming up to two years soon right ? So not too bad ...
I have stayed with the tribes that are worth my tribe help eachother out and most of all are friends with me .

Haha dont try and give the garbage that I dont care he isnt English .

I know plenty of players who use a translator to use TW . Lost V for one. Then Khare. Who even learnt English better while playing this game .

Communication is a key component of this game and im pretty sure that gets in the way :/

'Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.'

By all means translate to English but as it says above English is the way to play this game ...

Hrgos is another (although he did attack me , to give him credit ) .

also before flaming me and spamming this thread next time you should read the threads name . (above if you do not understand) .

So what are your top 5 moments :)

DeletedUser

So people were too scared to talk in Legions forums because of us? :icon_eek:
So instead of everything being about IFY, or random things, there is actual communication within Legion!? Glad to hear us leaving pumped some life into Legion, too bad we will have to help pump it back out :(

DeletedUser

yea good luck with that, you cant even stack a village

And you send hc fakes. Your point being? Also you say that we cant stack a village. Why not try stacking some of wesgans, so far I have seen one that is decently stacked. In proportion to our players we have a lot more villages to cover then you so unfortunately we dont have the option of stacking all our frontline villages.

DeletedUser

And you send hc fakes. Your point being? Also you say that we cant stack a village. Why not try stacking some of wesgans, so far I have seen one that is decently stacked. In proportion to our players we have a lot more villages to cover then you so unfortunately we dont have the option of stacking all our frontline villages.

Not a very sharp statement long. Our frontlines are of equal lenght, cause it's the same line. And there are 62 of us and 164 of you. You might want to rephrase ^^.

DeletedUser

We have 14 members. If you are referring to HAWKS then that is where we differ. We may be able to rely on long range support but that isnt very good when you are on near 800 incomings almost every other day.

DeletedUser

If you just look at detox alone, then you have to look at the persons that border you as well the rest is also considered long distance, then we probably don't have 14 people there ^^

DeletedUser

Ok, baeze, marquis, yut-yau, lussianos, pza7, wesgan, koe, remembamehah, smitty1, red elmo, pimpjam, rhandaltor, bhgaming, cwbroden, bigdavedee, tab0402. I think there are quite a few more in k67/68 but that is not where I am situated so I dont know it off by heart.

DeletedUser

Good for you . Legion is not the same without the vibe off IFY , or the defence of IFY . Lost quite alot of ground there , internalling a mini tribe LOL

Stayed with the same people throughout . How long has this world been open coming up to two years soon right ? So not too bad ...
I have stayed with the tribes that are worth my tribe help eachother out and most of all are friends with me .

Haha dont try and give the garbage that I dont care he isnt English .

I know plenty of players who use a translator to use TW . Lost V for one. Then Khare. Who even learnt English better while playing this game .

Communication is a key component of this game and im pretty sure that gets in the way :/

'Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.'

By all means translate to English but as it says above English is the way to play this game ...

Hrgos is another (although he did attack me , to give him credit ) .

also before flaming me and spamming this thread next time you should read the threads name . (above if you do not understand) .

So what are your top 5 moments :)

I know that LEGION is not the same without IFY. When did I ever say it wasn't?!?! Him leaving has been our biggest loss to date. Absolutely nothing has been or will be as hard for us than this. And it's not because of the ground we lost.. we lost one of our best friends. Stop reminding us.. We know more than you ever will how much of loss this is.

Yes, this world has been open almost 2 years but for the record when did you start playing?!? Don't act like you've been here all along when you haven't. :icon_rolleyes:

I know fully well that this is an English game but the other servers aren't as active as these so who can blame them? Like I said, he has always responded to anything I've asked so have no issue with that.

I'm not going to get into defending peoples actions Richard but hrgos was doing his masters and couldn't play properly for a long time. His account was being sat when he attacked you. :icon_wink:

And please, look at you telling me to keep the thread on topic. Read your own posts throughout this forum before being condescending toward me you hypocrite!!

p.s. I am a little tipsy right now and couldn't care less what you think/if you report me. :lol:

DeletedUser

I know that LEGION is not the same without IFY. When did I ever say it wasn't?!?! Him leaving has been our biggest loss to date. Absolutely nothing has been or will be as hard for us than this. And it's not because of the ground we lost.. we lost one of our best friends. Stop reminding us.. We know more than you ever will how much of loss this is.

Yes, this world has been open almost 2 years but for the record when did you start playing?!? Don't act like you've been here all along when you haven't. :icon_rolleyes:

I know fully well that this is an English game but the other servers aren't as active as these so who can blame them? Like I said, he has always responded to anything I've asked so have no issue with that.

I'm not going to get into defending peoples actions Richard but hrgos was doing his masters and couldn't play properly for a long time. If you ever reach that level of academic standard, you might also realise that TW means nothing in that sort of situation. His account was being sat when he attacked you. :icon_wink:

And please, look at you telling me to keep the thread on topic. Read your own posts throughout this forum before being condescending toward me you hypocrite!!

p.s. I am a little tipsy right now and couldn't care less what you think/if you report me. :lol:

I know what it feels like to lose friends in this game .
Im coming up to playing this game for 2years in october . Yes only two years im a noob :icon_neutral:

Do i ever say i know about all the wars :icon_neutral:

Heck i even mailed you asking if all your conquers were actually conquers in the who war and not just an inactive sat account and i get the reply
PZA7 on 30.09. at 21:45
LOL!

If you gather your information properly, you would no that all these were taken before we merged with Who?
Therefore, the answer is obvious.

read the message i sent to you first nice and friendly yet you answer back to me like that . I get told to just ignore you and stop being your friend however nice i am to you :L

Then again it does show real life traits as in , stacking all your villages surrounding us with 60k + , then poor wesgan , baeze , shallor etc etc . Loosing countless villages , while you just care about overstacking yourself . :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

This world has indeed been open almost 2 years but my question was how long you've actually been here since you said 'How long has this world been open coming up to two years soon right ? So not too bad ...' Can you not see why I asked you. :icon_rolleyes:

Yes Richard, your mail was rather polite and all that but I responded in such a way coz I didn't want to talk to you. I was trying to rid myself of a supposed friendship with you as I didn't want to be having discussions with you after the whole situation with the interview on skype. Yes, that did upset me and I wanted to be done with any relations with you.

Now, the 60K stacks.. Bloody hell.. Please show me a report!! I can't even figure out what villages ur talking about. I'm not going to reveal the size of my stacks but only a church would have something even close to this.

Poor wesgan not getting support from me you think. Carry on trying to portray me as a selfish player, only the stupid will fall for it coz whenever someone is in need, I provide. Wes has more support from me atm than anyone else.. With more to come. Like I said, I defend my friends. :icon_wink: Just don't expect me to mail everyone individually and beg them to give some coords for me to send support. Anyone in my tribe knows that I will do whatever I can as soon as I'm asked in way of support.

DeletedUser

This world has indeed been open almost 2 years but my question was how long you've actually been here since you said 'How long has this world been open coming up to two years soon right ? So not too bad ...' Can you not see why I asked you. :icon_rolleyes:

Yes Richard, your mail was rather polite and all that but I responded in such a way coz I didn't want to talk to you. I was trying to rid myself of a supposed friendship with you as I didn't want to be having discussions with you after the whole situation with the interview on skype. Yes, that did upset me and I wanted to be done with any relations with you.

Now, the 60K stacks.. Bloody hell.. Please show me a report!! I can't even figure out what villages ur talking about. I'm not going to reveal the size of my stacks but only a church would have something even close to this.

Poor wesgan not getting support from me you think. Carry on trying to portray me as a selfish player, only the stupid will fall for it coz whenever someone is in need, I provide. Wes has more support from me atm than anyone else.. With more to come. Like I said, I defend my friends. :icon_wink: Just don't expect me to mail everyone individually and beg them to give some coords for me to send support. Anyone in my tribe knows that I will do whatever I can as soon as I'm asked in way of support.

I started in january , not even a year . Yet , I think i have done a good job . Plus it happens in TW people quit people arnt there from the start of the world , im pretty sure not everyone in Legion have not filled in an account for a friend . Heck this was meant to be a temporary thing.
Yep 60k i saw it few months back now in that k65 cluster you own :).

Yep friends :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I started in january , not even a year . Yet , I think i have done a good job . Plus it happens in TW people quit people arnt there from the start of the world , im pretty sure not everyone in Legion have not filled in an account for a friend . Heck this was meant to be a temporary thing.
Yep 60k i saw it few months back now in that k65 cluster you own :).

Yep friends :icon_neutral:

You say he hasnt been here this long and yet he is still one of the best players in this world. I would rather have him for 1 month than certain legion members for two years.