Top tribes discussion

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Ascend for recruiting to the rank 1 spot:icon_confused:

We still have less members than 1ns4n3 and ~SA~ so whats the problem? :) but still.. thankyou.

you suck up to ascend an aweful lot dfix.... maybe its because you sit in their cluster and its the only thing you can do? :icon_biggrin:

Maybe you should mail him and check whether he has actually been playing for the last few months, from what I've seen he's only been posting.

dfix

you suck up to ascend an aweful lot dfix.... maybe its because you sit in their cluster and its the only thing you can do? :icon_biggrin:

Envy is a killer innit?

my hoty mates merged into Ascend as anyone who know anything about W37 can tell (giving that he care enough to post about SE locations), would I have mind about my half dead account else then it been internally nobled for the second time I would have no worry's from my loving ex-members my dear.

way don't you brew yourself a nice cup of tea, have a look at the map, and take something for the stress :lol:

DeletedUser

Ya i feel for ya mate and it looks like you just got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, but anyways ill be gone from this world soon enough lol.

DeletedUser

Ya i feel for ya mate and it looks like you just got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, but anyways ill be gone from this world soon enough lol.

Nope you're not aloud to, you're the only ex-TATEC player on this world and I won't allow it :icon_evil:

dfix

To me it looked like you just didnt get invited to Ascend but im still unsure could be wrong.

With this half dead account I was a Duke in Hate, we didn't bother moving it into ascend or cola.
I don't play W37 since we (Rally) NAP SCUM.

fraser-c

With this half dead account I was a Duke in Hate, we didn't bother moving it into ascend or cola.
I don't play W37 since we (Rally) NAP SCUM.

Who were you in HATE?

And HATE did merge into ASCEND :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Take that back your right. 5 and 6 have relations with the top 4 in some way.

DeletedUser

Oh I don't know. I can't seem to stop staring at the tribe ( o ) ( o )!!

Something mesmerising about their tag don't ya think??

DeletedUser

Not quite Halloween, but i thought i'd do a Topical indepth Pictoral :D

3scoobydoohalloween.jpg

(With apologies to ~HA~ for making you look like clowns - heh, better than the Mummy almost falling off anyway! :D)

Best Blue :)

Last edited by a moderator: