Top tribes discussion

DeletedUser

To me they are just ex-POWERS. My opinion on this doesn't matter since I'm not in their tribe. So why would you bring it up? :icon_wink:

Because when we started the merge, we did it for the dropping of differences. Apparently you guys couldn't:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

so we know how to work a long withstanding nap...to bad insane doesnt know the meaning. :icon_eek: cant wait to see s.a. do the same to you. :icon_idea:

"A long withstanding NAP" please explain to me how that works, I'm trying to get an education on the subject (certainly we've never had any of those).

Fact is, you setup an agreement and you can go either way with it (depending on how you can work with each other), NAP simply means DO NOT ATTACK - but each situation is different.

Does that sort of act as a "get out of jail free card" for you to say/do anything you damn well please, and because you are already at war, that doesn't give us the right to defend ourselves?

GetOutOfJailFreeCard.jpg

I liked some of your leaders - Slowtyper for one, but after he left it seemed like a lot of things changed, a lot of agreements were being pushed aside, and those situations that make you want to pull your damn hair out, started to increase and started becoming the only times we really communicated.

What the hell, might as well bring some life to the party:
[spoil]
[3/9/2010 5:31:27 PM] Merrick2: It´s funny because have almost nothing to noble on K25, but a lot of leftovers of Scum and E=MC2 on K35

[3/9/2010 5:32:10 PM] Merrick2: So, you´re assuming that we invited us to a war on a new K where we wasn´t so present before to 1 month after make a new arrangement to we not noble there anymore?

[3/9/2010 5:39:24 PM] jrbrehmer33: k45 is ours..

[3/9/2010 5:40:15 PM] jrbrehmer33: everything new to the south is split at that same area where k44 and k45 meet. k54 and k55 meet. so on and so forth.
[3/9/2010 5:40:29 PM] jrbrehmer33: that leaves only k25 and k35 to disscuss

[3/9/2010 5:41:41 PM] Merrick2: I think I´ll wait slowtyper and twoblackeyes, they did the invite to we war SCUM, and they will understand better why lock our way down through K45 isn´t on our both wishes

--------
Translation for you fine folks at home: Both tribes agreed to war SCUM and split the territory. There were previous agreements in place that k35 would be used as a launching pad for 1ns4n3 to expand.

Leaders changed, and after we settled into k35 (through attacking SCUM), we were asked not to noble there anymore; R.L. was all over k45, and 1ns4n3 was asked to "Hop over NERD" for expansion.

...and we all know what you were spreading around town:

Brehmer: between you and me. i think pro will be first because insane is now boxed in. and pro is a bigger threat. ;)

they wanted to hug it out with nerd. so we took k45 before they could get a foot hold. now insane is boxed in.

lol, YOU ASK us to stop nobling in k35 and k45, and then you're running around telling others that you TOOK k45, because we were hugging NERD, I mean?!

-------------
Meanwhile there were many other annoyances going on at the time as well. R.L. had recruited some R.Khan refugees (a tribe we were warring - TBH we dealt with that more diplomatically than most tribes would), and a player in k14, K14, I mean?! - But no biggie. That's what communication is for...

[3/9/2010 5:45:04 PM] weather: but as a show of good faith I would like werthb420 dealt with
[Tuesday, March 09, 2010 5:27 PM] Zordo/Paul:
[3/10/2010 12:14:46 AM | Edited 12:15:40 AM] AmishGangsta: werthb is a tricky situation now
[3/10/2010 12:15:04 AM] AmishGangsta: had someone came to me and told me it was a problem beforehand, I would have kicked him
[3/10/2010 12:15:21 AM | Edited 12:20:15 AM] AmishGangsta: now that he's been in the tribe for a month, kinda hard to just say "ciao"
[3/10/2010 12:16:46 AM] AmishGangsta: and he came in a package with some of the ex [LW] guys

[3/10/2010 12:24:18 AM | Edited 12:25:52 AM] AmishGangsta: I just think we need to draw something out, so there is no more confusion in the future. Wouldn't go continent to continent asking for "this" player to be kicked, "that player to be kicked" etc..

Translation: we asked that a player in k14 be kicked, so they wanted me to kick a member in k15 that had been in the tribe for over a month.

These things add up after awhile, and start to become a pain in the rear-end, when "diplomacy" turns into a "tug of war" match.

I just a few things I thought I would share...

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations seem to be in order. We have a new no.2 tribe!!

Champers all round!!

DeletedUser

I am sorry but if you're below the top 7 now I see little point in discussing you actual below 5.

1 1nS4n3 - What can you say about them in a bad way, really what can you! They have been the number one tribe now since I can remember. They have been at war with R.L. now for the past couple of months which doesn't look like its coming to an end any thing soon.

2 ASCEND - The NEW number two tribe in this world. I guess you could say they are the elites of this world, due to the low number of players within their tribe. They have had a recent merge with Hate, it is too early to tell if this will benefit their tribe but only time will tell.

3 R.L. - No Comment

4 ~SA~ - You have to give this tribe some respect, recently they have been warring Evolve successfully in my view they have been gaining ground in both the North and South. But they is only so much ground they can gain before they come up to a new war(Insane or Ascend). Question is, who will they choice or who will choice them?

5 Evolve - Been fighting SA and due to their tribe been spread out they have a huge disadvantage within this war. This might explain a reason for the loss of ground. I am not disappoint with Evolve but I do wonder why their so called allies Ascend have not been helping them out.

6 Cola - Come these are the guys Ascend don't want in there tribe, I do have to say more.

7 ~HA~ - I have the same view with these guys.

DeletedUser

Top 6 is where all the major action is right now. All currently in some war or another which will shape this worlds future

DeletedUser

Even so. Watch the back end tribes. One of those manage to recruit players from a failed top 10 tribe, and the tribe that does it has an organised structure and good leader, things can change, very rapidly at the top.. I know from experience in W15, the top tribe were double the size of second place when the tribe that took the lead, a lowly tribe that have now merged, TATS they were called, recruited a few good players, friends of the leader, and those of a falling super-power tribe. They went top. They went to war with the world. They went 2 months, and were winning when the leader quit... so don;t underestimate low tribes...

DeletedUser

Now with a handful of players you make it to the top 10, so under that it is simply not of any importance.

Depends how many you get... 500 small members have morale on their side, a small player (100'000 points say) can get to about 600'000 in 3 months (I did it by logging in once a day :/)... so who;s to say a small tribe in 3 months can't make the top 10, with a strong cluster?

DeletedUser

mmmmm thread seems to be tit for tat so i thought why not give it a shot..........

1 1nS4n3

Still the one......
Dont honestly know much was fun to see what part of Nerd they took in. Active and have not been moved from no1 in a while. Fantastic Stats in the war (would love someone to post more :))

2 ASCEND

Cant really comment :p

3 R.L.

Taking a beating from either side. Seem to lost a few members but the core seem to be holding. Wonder how long they can keep it up.

4 ~SA~

Recruitment drive...... :p
Doing well and expanding fast where to go next....

5 Cola
Larger then Life...Warring away.... (again some more stats)

feel free to flame :) im bored!!

DeletedUser

Depends how many you get... 500 small members have morale on their side, a small player (100'000 points say) can get to about 600'000 in 3 months (I did it by logging in once a day :/)... so who;s to say a small tribe in 3 months can't make the top 10, with a strong cluster?

Find a small tribe with a Strong Cluster and we wait 3 months and see :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Even so. Watch the back end tribes. One of those manage to recruit players from a failed top 10 tribe, and the tribe that does it has an organised structure and good leader, things can change, very rapidly at the top.. I know from experience in W15, the top tribe were double the size of second place when the tribe that took the lead, a lowly tribe that have now merged, TATS they were called, recruited a few good players, friends of the leader, and those of a falling super-power tribe. They went top. They went to war with the world. They went 2 months, and were winning when the leader quit... so don;t underestimate low tribes...

I am sorry but this is a fail. Also no idiot is going to let you grow you own cluster. why would we want our Farms to out grow us. So dude why dont you just go to settings delete account then enter your password an never look back

DeletedUser

I am sorry but this is a fail. Also no idiot is going to let you grow you own cluster. why would we want our Farms to out grow us. So dude why dont you just go to settings delete account then enter your password an never look back

People in glass houses....................

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Ascend for recruiting to the rank 1 spot:icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I agree congratulations on number 1, hmmmm I wonder how this will change the worlds at war now. Without SA main tribe at war what will they do for a war now?

dfix

Congratulations to Ascend, I'm sure you will keep the spot for a long time, we have been bitter rivals for ages and I can see no better tribe for the first spot.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Ascend, I'm sure you will keep the spot for a long time, we have been bitter rivals for ages and I can see no better tribe for the first spot.

you suck up to ascend an aweful lot dfix.... maybe its because you sit in their cluster and its the only thing you can do? :icon_biggrin: