Top tribes discussion

DeletedUser

1 1nS4n3 Currently leading the pack and this pack is led by a black widow. These guys play for fun (and for keeps). To be the best you gotta beat the best. Who's up for the task?

2 R.L. Currently getting a damn good "Spanking" and are no longer on the "Ascend". They must be "1nS4n3" or "NERD"s and need to "Evolve" before it's too late. Lost a lot of players to Real Life and a lot more to cowardice.

3 ASCEND Skirmishing or warring?? Call it what you like. Cat is like a great white shark............when you see a female the male is not far behind.

4 ~SA~ Slugging it out with Evolve and SPOOFY (Yes I laughed too.........Kev has a lot to answer for!!) Packing a serious punch they are doing very well.

5 Evolve Losing heavily against the ~SA~ but at least they are skirmishing with the Ruthless Love.

6 NERD Been around for a long time and will continue to do so. Never been beaten?? I'd agree. Got sucked into a war with R.L. and I think they are enjoying it.

7 Hate What do you do if you reckon you're on the List?? Run away and form a new tribe that's what. If rumours are to be believed this crew didn't like the leadership in R.L. or the direction they were headed. Kudos

8 Cola Taking on the Pondlife of w37..............Need to war someone bigger.

9 Bad Co Can't quite figure out who they are warring. Poor leadership resulted in a disbanding. Reformed but I don't see much hope.

10 TNTD Warring with Arisen. Probably winning.

11 ~HA~ Not too sure about them. Decent enough probably. Are they anything to the silents??

12 ARISEN Someone has big plans for them can they hit the mark??

13 FAIL! Please just merge with anyone!!#

14 Greeks No one decent near them which is why they look better than they are.

15 APOC See above.

16 GIMP A real dishonour to the name Turnbull. Running away from the fight!!

17 SYN2 Bigger than the sister tribe?? I smell trouble!!

18 O.C Just hanging.

19 U.T.R Going downhill fast!!

20 ANARKY Split from R.L. Do they still have ties??

DeletedUser

3 ASCEND Skirmishing or warring?? Call it what you like. Cat is like a great white shark............when you see a female the male is not far behind.

you dare call our mother a great white shark?

DeletedUser

1 1nS4n3 - pass still ranked 1 and doesnt want to leave 1 of the titan tribes

2 R.L. - failing soon wit the 2 great titans 1nS4n3 and Ascend attack its only a matter of time

3 ASCEND - biased but pass the 2nd titan tribe of this world putting R.l. down. wonder when the titans will clash?

4 Evolve - biased but pass if they can work together they can push ~SA~ back

5 ~SA~ - pass winning war against Evolve but will not fully beat them....will NAP soon

only top 5 matter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand pass and fail. Byass?? That's way too cryptic.....................even for me!!

Enlighten me por favor!!

DeletedUser

well because im Ascend and Evolve is my friend

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aren't ASCEND and Evolve currently trading punches?? Looks like you have some hard choices to make..................Friend or Foe??