Top tribes discussion

DeletedUser

We could do with another update. There seems to be a PU (new) Kid in Town. (That's bad..........even by my standards!!)

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village

11 PU 18.129.326 18.129.326 26 697.282 1944 9.326

DeletedUser

We could do with another update. There seems to be a PU (new) Kid in Town. (That's bad..........even by my standards!!)

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village

11 PU 18.129.326 18.129.326 26 697.282 1944 9.326

All I know is that its ex-NERD.

DeletedUser

1 1nS4n3 -Truly deserving of the number 1 spot right now in my opinion and haven't lost this spot in a great deal of time. The last time they lost the spot was due to a merge. They are truly shining right now with the large margin of war stats.

2 R.L.- give respect where respect is due. i know alot of people may not respect R.L., but when they can sustain the beating they are taking right now from multiple tribes yet still grow in points then they seem to know what they are doing.

3 ASCEND - Elite tribe right here. Small but efficient but inactivity might be a problem for this tribe in the long run. They are currently attacking Hate and R.L.

4 ~SA~ - No comment

5 Evolve - A tribe made up with a few Star players but inacitivity may have finally caught up with this group. currently warring ~SA~ right now.

6 Hate - Small but very efficient tribe and are currently attacking Ascend, Evolve and Cola. Stats from Last week are showing them winning against Ascend but not by a large margin.

7 Cola - Small tribe in which i dont know much about honestly.

8 Bad Co - The underlings of bad co with the same goal in mind of Hate im assuming have proven to have been efficient (hell they are still here :p).

9 ~HA~ - No comment as well.

10 TNTD - Dont know anything about this tribe either except they are near 1nS4n3.

Thought this thread could use a refresher haha. First time doing a tribal breakdown on this world so tell me what you think :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ascend is not inactive we are a great tribe an we own this world insane cant even touch us...Insane is full of noobs an Merrick2 is a noob

DeletedUser

I don't think that EP Poison was saying that the whole Tribe ASCEND is inactive, just referring to a few players. I think inactivity was the downfall of Scum (well at least part of it) as it is for many tribes.

You are so right about the Crazy Red Muthas though!!

On a lighter (cryptic) note. The name ASCEND seems to suit you...........

DeletedUser

I don't think that EP Poison was saying that the whole Tribe ASCEND is inactive, just referring to a few players. I think inactivity was the downfall of Scum (well at least part of it) as it is for many tribes.

You are so right about the Crazy Red Muthas though!!

On a lighter (cryptic) note. The name ASCEND seems to suit you...........

Thank you elrojo for catching where i was coming from. Yes, every tribe has its inactives and yes ascend does too, but inactives can kill any tribe. Usually smaller member tribes have a harder time with it though. If multiple members go inactive such as with SCUM in the past then the tribe hurts deeply.

Ex. If you have a 20 member tribe with with 5 inactives thats a pretty big downset such as it was for scum. whereas if you have 5 inactives in R.L. its no big deal due to the large member base, but granted things don't always work this way. Is that good enough for you?

Last edited by a moderator:

dfix

Hell we thought Insane will go down with inactivity long ago, and they sure didn't.

DeletedUser

This world is now broken up into 4 tribe/families now.
I would do one, but I might give too much away.

DeletedUser

This world is now broken up into 4 tribe/families now.
I would do one, but I might give too much away.

whats the point in talking about top 11-20 tribes when they will only get eaten up soon. is that a good summary of them all?

DeletedUser92691

1ns4n3
R.L.(Bad Co + Hate)
pRonies(Ascend + Cola + Evolve)
Assassins(~SA~ + ~HA~)

It seems only 1ns4n3 has been able to withstand the family's calling:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

R.L. stand alone we are no family tribe. our diplomacy is our buisness.

(hate members left us over a difference in opinions or were kicked. we are not a family we dont run ops together nor support each other. what bad co and hate do is there business. i wish hate well in the war in the south)

(bad co. ex rally...we have always had a decent relationship with them. i think we may have recruited a couple members most now in hate. but for the most part have only been a tribe barrier between us and ascend. i wish bad co. well but we dont help them. we have had a long withstanding nap that is all.)

so we know how to work a long withstanding nap...to bad insane doesnt know the meaning. :icon_eek: cant wait to see s.a. do the same to you. :icon_idea:

as i see it insane can easily be lumped in with s.a. and h.a.
ascend and evolve have always had ties. although diplomacy may differ.

so its more like this

R.L. (stands alone in the N.E.)
insane, s.a., h.a. (Western allaince)
ascend, evlove, cola (South allaince)
hate,bad co... (in a bad sopt between the n.e. and the south)

DeletedUser92691

R.L. stand alone we are no family tribe. our diplomacy is our buisness.

(hate members left us over a difference in opinions or were kicked. we are not a family we dont run ops together nor support each other. what bad co and hate do is there business. i wish hate well in the war in the south)

(bad co. ex rally...we have always had a decent relationship with them. i think we may have recruited a couple members most now in hate. but for the most part have only been a tribe barrier between us and ascend. i wish bad co. well but we dont help them. we have had a long withstanding nap that is all.)

so we know how to work a long withstanding nap...to bad insane doesnt know the meaning. :icon_eek: cant wait to see s.a. do the same to you. :icon_idea:

as i see it insane can easily be lumped in with s.a. and h.a.
ascend and evolve have always had ties. although diplomacy may differ.

so its more like this

R.L. (stands alone in the N.E.)
insane, s.a., h.a. (Western allaince)
ascend, evlove, cola (South allaince)
hate,bad co... (in a bad sopt between the n.e. and the south)

Any other tribal opinions?:)

DeletedUser

1ns4n3
R.L.(Bad Co + Hate)
pRonies(Ascend + Cola + Evolve)
Assassins(~SA~ + ~HA~)

It seems only 1ns4n3 has been able to withstand the family's calling:icon_wink:

Actually, pRonies are mostly just ascend, with a few from Evolve and cola. Most of Evolve is ex-SCUM/Powers, and Cola also has or had a lot of Powers there too.
Just thought I should say :)

DeletedUser

Actually, pRonies are mostly just ascend, with a few from Evolve and cola. Most of Evolve is ex-SCUM/Powers, and Cola also has or had a lot of Powers there too.
Just thought I should say :)

Just saw your attitude, and thought i would drop this...again:)

They don't give a single damn, you're still just ex-Powers to the leftovers of pRo!

Never a part of their tribe!

There are some of the old dynasty who survive and take the, 'one for all, all for one' tenant we took with pRo originally seriously.