Total Eclipse of the Bad moon

The Great 1One1

Well, I see some of the old storm folks fled to Deus. I guess they wanted to escape that which they had vowed to give to Deus. Now Deus is so scared of a small little tribe that they threaten us? LOL....we must really scare you for you to declare on such a small tribe.

Just want to clarify that not all of the members who joined Deus were ready to give in just yet. The initial decision was taken by me once Kriid told me he was quitting and then once I proposed it to the council, the majority of them agreed to take a few to Deus, let the northern guys make their own tribe (with a view of merging into TTD, which they did). I made a list of 23 to take to Deus, which they whittled down, based on their ability to fight and work for the tribe. Some players were chosen because of their stats, some were chosen because of their overall potential contribution to the tribe (sitting etc).

Deus were planning a clean-up, but after little whispers around our members (in Deus) of BMR and Res hitting us in skirmishes, RStudios thought enough was enough. So BMR brought it upon themselves, they have no right to have a go at us for picking on the little guy, when the little guy is the one who went out of his/her way to pick a fight.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Deus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BMR
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 0
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 169,648
Side 2: 0
Difference: 169,648

chart
[/spoil]

I r disappoint.

DeletedUser

LIES if u iz the original you would know thehunt and since you dont you are a noob <.<

DeletedUser

Man i am the original, ask KK or anyone!

and i do remember the hunt

DeletedUser

Zelous FYI im working with Deus/HYPER atm so i dont think you will be attacking me

So do you know who i am playing!

DeletedUser

nobling hypers targets badass :) he went inactive after s2orme so what are u doing thats so cool?

deadsocks

I agree that Deus should pick on someone closer to their size. BMR and =RES=, please merge, and we'll all get our wish. :D
Be careful though:
Fireabend said:
i wish res wouls mass nuke and cat the new owner of the dead socks account and the new account that socks herself has
she is a lying snake in the grass
:'(

DeletedUser68103

socks in a box. I just thought of this.................. I like it. I think I may have thought it before.... or maybe socks did.... and told me.................. in which case I just remembered it (maybe).............. yeah...... I like it.